High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 376 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5633
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4133
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same as Massage Moon off of Cedar? MY search didn't show Moon Spa.
    Checked out the moon today. Gives legit vibes but had steady foot traffic and phone calls. 2 ladies there I was hoping to get lucky but struck out. Got stuck with the shorter one. Not a looker but decent body. Massage wasn't bad either. Ill go back soon and hopefully become a familiar face.

  2. #4132
    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    I read your reply so I thought I'd try it out. I had a weeks worth of reserves bottled up and can shoot like Peter North. Went during the evening time when it was busy. The masseuse was not attractive and I was eager so I did 30 minutes. Massage was average and when I flipped I gave her the signal. He started out nice and slow, however I don't nut fast so she started jackhammer which started to get noisy. I'm thinking for sure the customers have to hear the fapping. Shortly after I busted so much cum the masseuse got startled and with a loud voice said something in Chinese. The look on her face was so funny. She cleaned me up and when I exited the curtains I got some second looks. She rushed me out and I quickly tipped $10.
    LOL that's hilarious.

  3. #4131
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher4899  [View Original Post]
    Well in my one visit there, a lady was getting a foot massage right outside my curtain while I was getting a HE. It was an experience for sure.
    I read your reply so I thought I'd try it out. I had a weeks worth of reserves bottled up and can shoot like Peter North. Went during the evening time when it was busy. The masseuse was not attractive and I was eager so I did 30 minutes. Massage was average and when I flipped I gave her the signal. He started out nice and slow, however I don't nut fast so she started jackhammer which started to get noisy. I'm thinking for sure the customers have to hear the fapping. Shortly after I busted so much cum the masseuse got startled and with a loud voice said something in Chinese. The look on her face was so funny. She cleaned me up and when I exited the curtains I got some second looks. She rushed me out and I quickly tipped $10.

  4. #4130
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same as Massage Moon off of Cedar? MY search didn't show Moon Spa.
    Yes it is Massage Moon.

  5. #4129

    Healing Foot

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Alright ya'll are wild. I always see the curtains on goog and hear that there are dudes working there and non-mongers frequent there. All huge red flags in my book. Are the ladies there just that eager for a tip? And are the dudes that work there just down with them doing HE's? Not to mention the sound. Do the women getting their feet massaged just talk too much to hear the sloppy sound of an HE? Or are they on the opposite corner of the small store? Or are the curtains good at sound isolation? Or did they invest in hyper quiet massage oil?

    I've got nothing but questions for Healing Foot Spa. It boggles my mind that anyone has received an HE there.
    It's a weird spot for sure and it took me a few visits to actually get a massage. On my first visit, I walked in and a guy was working and said they were busy, so I just turned around and left. On my second visit, I called ahead and a woman answered and said to come in, but when I got there, it was the same guy saying they were busy so I left. I tried one more time and I called ahead, and when I got there I got a massage from a halfway decent looking provider. Halfway through the massage, I was wondering if the place was legit or not, then I heard a female customer come in to get a foot massage, so I'm thinking no HE for sure. But on the flip, she offered HJ, but it was hard to focus with the female customer and the other masseuse chatting on the other side of the curtain.

  6. #4128
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Alright ya'll are wild. I always see the curtains on goog and hear that there are dudes working there and non-mongers frequent there. All huge red flags in my book. Are the ladies there just that eager for a tip? And are the dudes that work there just down with them doing HE's? Not to mention the sound. Do the women getting their feet massaged just talk too much to hear the sloppy sound of an HE? Or are they on the opposite corner of the small store? Or are the curtains good at sound isolation? Or did they invest in hyper quiet massage oil?

    I've got nothing but questions for Healing Foot Spa. It boggles my mind that anyone has received an HE there.
    I'm with you on that. On top of all that, it's right next to a busy bar / restaurant.

  7. #4127
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    In the spirit of freely sharing info, I suppose it kinda had to happen. We're all so AMP starved here.

    Here's my interpretation for the long term though. Our board here is way more active than our AMP quality would let on. I think we have the monger population to eventually get the AMP scene back to what it was in the glory days. I think the problem of mongers rushing one well reviewed AMP can be remedied by just having more intel. In that spirit, here's my comprehensive list of AMP's to visit where, if you know how to play the game, you won't leave disappointed:
    Thanks for starting this thread Burt! There's definitely a quantity of AMPs posted here but the million dollar question is what is the quality of women? Any more Mia's? Youthful appearance, nice body and fun.

  8. #4126

    Healing foot

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    I second Foot and Back I forgot to add that, as the taller one and I connect really well. She does an excellent job! I will also second the Healing Foot Spa, the curtains do it for me, and the guys are doing ladies feet right across from you talking. It's naughty, and it is the most economical smile around! Gets busy though! I think I will go next week, as we vibe as well.
    Do you go for the 30 min body massage or foot massage for that? Over in Vh?

  9. #4125
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Alright ya'll are wild. I always see the curtains on goog and hear that there are dudes working there and non-mongers frequent there. All huge red flags in my book. Are the ladies there just that eager for a tip? And are the dudes that work there just down with them doing HE's? Not to mention the sound. Do the women getting their feet massaged just talk too much to hear the sloppy sound of an HE? Or are they on the opposite corner of the small store? Or are the curtains good at sound isolation? Or did they invest in hyper quiet massage oil?

    I've got nothing but questions for Healing Foot Spa. It boggles my mind that anyone has received an HE there.
    Well in my one visit there, a lady was getting a foot massage right outside my curtain while I was getting a HE. It was an experience for sure.

  10. #4124
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went to other day to just get a massage because I needed one. Turned out to be an above average massage with a L1 finish and she stuck her finger so far the I almost pop from that, she know her way around the prostate. Not young or very good looking but made it up with top massage and finish.
    Is this the same as Massage Moon off of Cedar? MY search didn't show Moon Spa.

  11. #4123

    Moon Spa SLP

    Went to other day to just get a massage because I needed one. Turned out to be a above average massage with a L1 finish and she stuck her finger so far the I almost pop from that, she know her way around the prostate. Not young or very good looking but made it up with top massage and finish.

  12. #4122
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    I second Foot and Back I forgot to add that, as the taller one and I connect really well. She does an excellent job! I will also second the Healing Foot Spa, the curtains do it for me, and the guys are doing ladies feet right across from you talking. It's naughty, and it is the most economical smile around! Gets busy though! I think I will go next week, as we vibe as well.
    Alright ya'll are wild. I always see the curtains on goog and hear that there are dudes working there and non-mongers frequent there. All huge red flags in my book. Are the ladies there just that eager for a tip? And are the dudes that work there just down with them doing HE's? Not to mention the sound. Do the women getting their feet massaged just talk too much to hear the sloppy sound of an HE? Or are they on the opposite corner of the small store? Or are the curtains good at sound isolation? Or did they invest in hyper quiet massage oil?

    I've got nothing but questions for Healing Foot Spa. It boggles my mind that anyone has received an HE there.

  13. #4121

    Anyone familiar with this, north burbs

    (320)xxxx107.

    Serene Spa in Princeton?

    Perhaps any of you do an up north drive by on way to cabin / fishing?

  14. #4120
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynnmoss  [View Original Post]
    Add Arcadia Wellness and Foot and Back to the happy list.
    I second Foot and Back I forgot to add that, as the taller one and I connect really well. She does an excellent job! I will also second the Healing Foot Spa, the curtains do it for me, and the guys are doing ladies feet right across from you talking. It's naughty, and it is the most economical smile around! Gets busy though! I think I will go next week, as we vibe as well.

  15. #4119

    Additions

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    In the spirit of freely sharing info, I suppose it kinda had to happen. We're all so AMP starved here.

    Here's my interpretation for the long term though. Our board here is way more active than our AMP quality would let on. I think we have the monger population to eventually get the AMP scene back to what it was in the glory days. I think the problem of mongers rushing one well reviewed AMP can be remedied by just having more intel. In that spirit, here's my comprehensive list of AMP's to visit where, if you know how to play the game, you won't leave disappointed:

    Maple Leaf.

    Harmony Massage.

    Elm Massage.

    Kings Spa.

    We Knead You.

    Guilin Massage.

    Relax Oasis.

    Rose Massage.
    Add Arcadia Wellness and Foot and Back to the happy list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape