Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 731 1231 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 27803
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24353
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    That is a different woman then who he asked about.
    Same woman, that is why I added the ad I did. It has accurate pictures. The ad he posted has her older pictures. I like her, but she is bigger than some of her ads appear.

  2. #24352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    OMG. A hooker with bible quotes tattooed on her.

    Sounds like a complete nut, LOL.
    Fucking for Jesus.

  3. #24351
    OMG. A hooker with bible quotes tattooed on her.

    Sounds like a complete nut, LOL.

  4. #24350

    Waste of time and money

    Went to see Wva as I hadn't seen her in a few years. We agreed over text for bb qv 160. Showed up and boy did she gain weight. Head was great then moved to FS. She then said I don't do bb. I told her that's not what we agreed to and she finished with her stroking me off. Asked for 40 back since we didn't go FS and only BJ which she then says I do give money back.

    Ok. I'll write a review and she goes won't bother me a bit. Will never see her again and highly suggest save your money. BTW, no cim, cof, cot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/172749794

  5. #24349

    Blast from the past

    Forgot all about her. I saw her when she was still pretty new and was a bit of a dead fish. Always thought about trying again at some point but she eventually disappeared.

  6. #24348

  7. #24347

    Same Experience with Daphne Love

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMountain  [View Original Post]
    Had been out of the escort game for a while and on my first round of being back I fucked up. Normally I've been sticking to AMPs but I've grown tired of the one and only Angela. She's great at what she does but I'm not into the post fun stuff. I'll keep it short but I'm not looking to become emotionally attached to someone who is getting pounded and loaded up (CIM) on a regular basis. Just being one of the other guys who are there for the deed.

    Anyway, back to it. I was trying to find someone a couple of days ago for at least 3-4 hours. I remembered why I started going to AMPs. A lot of these gals have terrible communication. So I took the first fish that bit and it was Daphne Love. Man I should've walked away, but in reality I also needed a massage so I took the risk. I showered, laid down and she did a decent massage. She's a very heavy girl so she got the knots I had. On the flip she just started with BBJ and gliding. It got the best of me so after she couldn't take it no more she slid it in RAW. After a few minutes of cowgirl I asked for doggy because my chest started to hurt since her weight was all on my chest from her arms. My ***** ass is still sore. Pounded that fat ass doggy and unleashed some deep ropes. Funny, the donation wasn't discussed until the end LOL. I almost pounded that for free. I showered then left. On my drive back I had so much regret LOL. So to match the overweight energy I went to Taco Bell to cry my sorrows away. Won't be repeating that's for sure.
    I had a similar experience as well. I needed a massage more than I needed to bust a nut. I knew she was a BBW, but her pics hide just how much of a gut she has. I don't mind BBWs as long as they have pretty face or the gut is manageable. Neither was the case. She definitely worked out the horrendous knots in my back, but it is more her 300 lbs and her digging her forearm into my back than actual technique. I sort of just wanted to end it there, but after the flip she was already stroking away so I figured "fuck it, I can use my imagination. ".

    I definitely won't be seeing her again. If I need bodywork done, I'm just going to go to an actual licensed spa and get one professionally. Sure, she worked the knots out of my back, but her 300 lbs made my lower back and legs sore when she was sitting on them.

  8. #24346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...u/877181739950

    She is what I would call a small BBW, possibly a very curvy HWP lady. Huge titties, loves to kiss, great BBBJ. If all goes well, I'll be seeing her again this afternoon. She is really good at dirty talk as well.

    Maybe we just hit it off really good, but she treats me right. YMMV.

    Sorry, I forgot to mention, there never has been an upcharge.
    That is a different woman then who he asked about.

  9. #24345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    She loves bareback, she loves anal. She gets off on cum in her ass. She is becoming one of me favorites. Her ass and pussy are delicious, by the way. When a woman begs me to fuck her in the ass, begs me to cum deep in her ass and tells me to treat her like the **** she is, how can I not love her.
    She doesn't list Greek as a service.

  10. #24344

    Different Chicks?

    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...u/877181739950

    She is what I would call a small BBW, possibly a very curvy HWP lady. Huge titties, loves to kiss, great BBBJ. If all goes well, I'll be seeing her again this afternoon. She is really good at dirty talk as well.

    Maybe we just hit it off really good, but she treats me right. YMMV.

    Sorry, I forgot to mention, there never has been an upcharge.
    Based upon the advertisement links, looks like two different chicks. I'm pretty sure I've seen this one on FetLife.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...u/877181739950

  11. #24343
    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...u/877181739950

    She is what I would call a small BBW, possibly a very curvy HWP lady. Huge titties, loves to kiss, great BBBJ. If all goes well, I'll be seeing her again this afternoon. She is really good at dirty talk as well.

    Maybe we just hit it off really good, but she treats me right. YMMV.

    Sorry, I forgot to mention, there never has been an upcharge.
    Wait, that's the same woman? Gross.

  12. #24342
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    How's her body? Any upcharge?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...u/877181739950

    She is what I would call a small BBW, possibly a very curvy HWP lady. Huge titties, loves to kiss, great BBBJ. If all goes well, I'll be seeing her again this afternoon. She is really good at dirty talk as well.

    Maybe we just hit it off really good, but she treats me right. YMMV.

    Sorry, I forgot to mention, there never has been an upcharge.

  13. #24341
    Quote Originally Posted by BareRider  [View Original Post]
    She loves bareback, she loves anal. She gets off on cum in her ass. She is becoming one of me favorites. Her ass and pussy are delicious, by the way. When a woman begs me to fuck her in the ass, begs me to cum deep in her ass and tells me to treat her like the **** she is, how can I not love her.
    How's her body? Any upcharge?

  14. #24340
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    She loves bareback, she loves anal. She gets off on cum in her ass. She is becoming one of me favorites. Her ass and pussy are delicious, by the way. When a woman begs me to fuck her in the ass, begs me to cum deep in her ass and tells me to treat her like the **** she is, how can I not love her.

  15. #24339

    Ivyrose20

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Did a recent Duo with Ivyrose20 and Vanessamucho. BBFS. It was fun going from Ivyrose into vanessamucho. But they "can't" do CIP anymore, or at least it's what they say, so kind of lame. Also, Vanessamucho was kind of mechanical. All in all, was probably a 6. 5/10 experience. It was fun but not I'll do it again out of this world fun, so won't repeat.
    How much is Ivyrose20 charging these days? She doesn't list donations in her ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape