Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 5518
-
07-18-24 09:19 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 147Silence
Same for me. Tried multiple times and got no returns.
Originally Posted by GitSome
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 21:32 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 109Ribbons
Two texts, no response.
-
07-17-24 18:55 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 49I've had the same experience as everyone else back a few years ago.
I have reached out via text and calling several times. No response yet. Has anyone else had any luck with a response?
.
Originally Posted by BeerNuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-24 09:08 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 71Ditto
I completely agree, saw her several times many years ago and she was always a great time. Hopefully she stays in town more than a few days so I can find time to schedule an appointment. Let me know bro, thanks.
Originally Posted by HeimDell
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 20:00 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 147Damn!
Going to try to setup appointment with her tomorrow; will let you know. I hope this is true!! Had SOOOO many good times with this wonderful lady.
Originally Posted by BeerNuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-24 19:28 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 34Personally I've always had good times with her, gives great head. She even chased down and got my money back from another provider that scammed me once.
Originally Posted by Tomp4
[View Original Post]
Only downside is that she is a user and always has paraphernalia around.
-
07-16-24 08:03 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 71Emily aka Sophie
Blast from the past Emily aka Sophie posted she is back in Lansing for a few days. Can it be true?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/241022956006
-
07-15-24 11:11 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 58Have not seen her post in awhile. I visited her outside of Lansing twice for BBBJ. The house was a little dump. She got me into her room and she gave amazing head. She wanted to fuck but I didn't. She spread and showed it all to me. It was pretty and tempting but big head said NO. I asked what her drug of choice was. She said Heroin. I was done after that.
Originally Posted by MagicGirth
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-24 11:03 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 58She is older than her post age. She is not just Big she is FAT. She does suck Dick well. I wouldn't fuck it either. Slipped a finger to it once. The smell alone was not good. She likes Titos Vodka FYI.
Originally Posted by PurpleThumb
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-24 20:26 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 99No the link isn't dead. I have a little info on her no I haven't seen her texted both numbers but no response. She used to beg in the frandor shopping center so I believe she is 18 or maybe a couple years older. That's all I know about her if I get anything more I'll post about it. Has anyone hooked up with her?
Originally Posted by JPott62
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 23:30 #4143Regular Member

Posts: 6Cock-worshipping Kaye
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/534403552314
Seen Kay a handful of times now. Just for a BBBJ. Big older lady. I wouldn't even consider fucking her, but I'll happily let her suck my dick. And damn doe she suck it! Some of the best head I've ever had easily. Worth the stop in if you're looking for a quick nut. Especially in my case, had a little blow in the system and she still got it done easy.
-
07-13-24 23:24 #4142Regular Member

Posts: 6Cock-worshipping Kaye
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/534403552314
Seen Kay a handful of times now. Just for a BBBJ. Big older lady. I wouldn't even consider fucking her, but I'll happily let her suck my dick. And damn doe she suck it! Some of the best head I've ever had easily. Worth the stop in if you're looking for a quick nut. Especially in my case, had a little blow in the system and she still got it done easy.
-
07-12-24 10:22 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 380Jezebel
Anyone know if she's still around. She Hasn't posted in a few days.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...t/074233686789
Thanks.
-
07-11-24 12:47 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 73Does anyone remember this one?
Fellow Mongers,
Does anyone remember this gal? She appears to be the same person who used to advertise on STG as an Italian. I saw her a few years back and she ripped me of while I was doing a clean up after being with her. She said her Dad was a sheriff. Anyway, she was a good provider and I would have seen her again if she hadn't ripped me off.
Here's the link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...g/914639176861.
-
07-11-24 10:17 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 84Exotic Nympho. HaitianQueen
Has anyone every took the dive? She posts multiple times everyday but I cannot find any reviews at all.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/552702805366








Reply With Quote






