Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14366
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Jeez, it's a downer for me how many of these workers I want to make appointments with that are in this area (or by airport). Need to be discreet and going that distance doesn't make it easy for me.

    There a reason that's the central hub of activity?

    I'm in the Affton area and wish I wasn't now LOL.

    Did have two that were a good 15 min from me, but they both are now further away north.

    If anyone knows someone maybe UTR that lives close to my area, hook me up if you can please. Especially if they offer bbjcim.
    The airport area and St Chuck have a lot of hotels, and a few cheaper ones near the airport. The ones in Earth City are also popular. A lot were using Air BnB's occasionally, but the locals have given them a bad rep lately that has made the news. The good news is you're somewhat away from all the BS in Affton. UTRs rarely want to be shared, because they trust and are comfortable with the few guys they are seeing. Try cultivating some ladies who are closer in south county. Most of my UTRs are semi-retired / retired from the clubs and escorting. A new category of single moms has opened up also.

  2. #14365

    So many in St. Charles area

    Jeez, it's a downer for me how many of these workers I want to make appointments with that are in this area (or by airport). Need to be discreet and going that distance doesn't make it easy for me.

    There a reason that's the central hub of activity?

    I'm in the Affton area and wish I wasn't now LOL.

    Did have two that were a good 15 min from me, but they both are now further away north.

    If anyone knows someone maybe UTR that lives close to my area, hook me up if you can please. Especially if they offer bbjcim.

  3. #14364
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    She may be willing? I am hoping someone will check her out, but she isn't starting until next week. Oh the anticipation.
    Well, her schedule is full for Wednesday already, and booking for later days currently, according to her. I have a feeling she's going to be VERY popular here!

  4. #14363

    K girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Before you know it, we may just have enough people interested to rent a bus. Hmmm, I wonder if we could all get like a group rate. LOL!
    She may be willing? I am hoping someone will check her out, but she isn't starting until next week. Oh the anticipation.

  5. #14362

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Got lucky and got a response from henny. Really looking forward to a second visit. Seems very much like a hot college chick just paying her way through an upper class school. Excellent acting or she really came.
    I've seen her several times and would go so far as to say that she's the best girl out there right now. May take a session or two for her to be comfortable with you, but short of no BBBJ, she is offers an amazing GFE session that, at least in my opinion, rivals Parker. Amazing young body and definitely gets into it.

  6. #14361

    Serenity

    Anyone seen this one? I highly smell LEO. Pm if you want the details.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifultemptress

  7. #14360

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, but the pictures are familiar. I am going with a real provider. Might be using a new name / number.
    She is real, no teeth, so blow job is on point. She's like mid 50's, looks are rode hard, put away wet. Streetwalker type gal. She'll get the job done if release is all you need.

  8. #14359
    Quote Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan  [View Original Post]
    So I ended up seeing Payge, wish I hadn't.

    I left a negative, but accurate, review on TER recently. She contacted me trying to get me to remove it which I did not do. She appears to have disappeared as of today.
    Hopefully you didn't pay more than 200 that's what she wanted on seeking before she found tryst.

  9. #14358

    Tryst Find. HuruDD

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Her response to me was that she worked for Kgirl agencies in Nashville and Indianapolis and the ads were same girl which was her. She would not send any other pics, so as I am 1. 5-2 hr away, I too would like to hear from someone who decides to TOFtT before I go through her process then drive over there.
    Before you know it, we may just have enough people interested to rent a bus. Hmmm, I wonder if we could all get like a group rate. LOL!

  10. #14357

    HruDD

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Truly appreciate ALL the intel & feedback on this one! That is why I'm here & a member for, well, too long! LOL!

    She did contact me again wanting to begin the verification process. Says she's coming on the 17th to the Forest Park area. So far verification is really nothing but name, age, & race. She did provide another site for reference https://www.wonderfuldays.org/ . Just a duplication of what's on Tryst.

    I would agree that most of what I've "dug up" points to agency which is fine by me. (It's a first for me but just fine.) My only concern now (w / agencies) is a potential set up. You know, like LEO watching, following the group, then ruining the party. That's why I've avoided AMP or the like so far. I just feel that too much traffic, too many posts, too much communication, raising too many eyebrows.

    Just don't need Barney Fife trying to make a name for himself or get him a promotion. You know, seeing the inbound visitor giving him time to plan out something. Just my thoughts.

    I would REALLY like to know when / if someone does pull the trigger. If all seems good I will MAKE the time for this one.
    Her response to me was that she worked for Kgirl agencies in Nashville and Indianapolis and the ads were same girl which was her. She would not send any other pics, so as I am 1. 5-2 hr away, I too would like to hear from someone who decides to TOFtT before I go through her process then drive over there.

  11. #14356

    Tryst Find. HuruDD - K-girl agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Yep she has 46 reviews on TER.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3389976-379144

    I think the agency and gals are branching out to other cities
    Truly appreciate ALL the intel & feedback on this one! That is why I'm here & a member for, well, too long! LOL!

    She did contact me again wanting to begin the verification process. Says she's coming on the 17th to the Forest Park area. So far verification is really nothing but name, age, & race. She did provide another site for reference https://www.wonderfuldays.org/ . Just a duplication of what's on Tryst.

    I would agree that most of what I've "dug up" points to agency which is fine by me. (It's a first for me but just fine.) My only concern now (w / agencies) is a potential set up. You know, like LEO watching, following the group, then ruining the party. That's why I've avoided AMP or the like so far. I just feel that too much traffic, too many posts, too much communication, raising too many eyebrows.

    Just don't need Barney Fife trying to make a name for himself or get him a promotion. You know, seeing the inbound visitor giving him time to plan out something. Just my thoughts.

    I would REALLY like to know when / if someone does pull the trigger. If all seems good I will MAKE the time for this one.

  12. #14355
    Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda4  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone can offer any guidance? Pic's look borderline TGTBT, but image search comes up empty and there's only one (Favorable) TER review.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paygeisgreat
    So I ended up seeing Payge, wish I hadn't.

    I left a negative, but accurate, review on TER recently. She contacted me trying to get me to remove it which I did not do. She appears to have disappeared as of today.

  13. #14354
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the feedback I think most of us know this is possible and hear about all the crazy hookups but a majority of us want a quick and reliable fix. As you said going off dating app takes time most of us don't have and the other issue is how discreet can you be? Never used tinder but how much info did you have to share before meeting up with them? If it was minimal I might try it out to pass a little time either way I do appreciate you posting I don't mind reading other peoples success I mean just look at all those happy maria guys posting all the time hah.
    I am single and live alone. So I don't mind to hand out a cell number, and in this case they wanted to use SNAP, and gave me their I'd.

    I didn't give them a full name, but they did want to be sure I was clean, so I shared my test results.

    So they know which doctor I see!!

  14. #14353

    HaruDD

    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Indianapolis board and maybe the Nashville board as well. The agency she is with is apparently based in Nashville but expanding to other cities, and big in Indy already. There are 1 or 2 reviews for sure on the Indy board.

    Bottom line seems to be that pics are not the real girl, but she is still an 8 or better on a 10 scale with same body type. 300 gets you 30 min, 360 gets you 60 min, but need 40 more for 2nd pop. I don't have a VIP membership to TER, but the non-VIP portions of the past several reviews are all positive.

    I'm definitely planning on trying her out if I can swing the timing.
    I haven't seen her but I have seen other girls with the agency she worked with in the ATL area. I'm pretty confident she's legit, though the photos are obviously fake / altered but that's par-for-the-course with these groups.

  15. #14352
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    As they said at a former workplace "feedback is a gift".

    I simply wanted to give a guide of how one might, with lots of work, get access to women that are young, but without some of the obvious drawbacks common to listcrawler. I wanted that, and eventually I was able to get it.
    Appreciate the feedback I think most of us know this is possible and hear about all the crazy hookups but a majority of us want a quick and reliable fix. As you said going off dating app takes time most of us don't have and the other issue is how discreet can you be? Never used tinder but how much info did you have to share before meeting up with them? If it was minimal I might try it out to pass a little time either way I do appreciate you posting I don't mind reading other peoples success I mean just look at all those happy maria guys posting all the time hah.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape