Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 7838
-
07-14-24 16:59 #6998Regular Member

Posts: 2Reviews?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/025992171822
Is she real? Seems to be good to be true.
-
07-14-24 16:54 #6997Regular Member

Posts: 2New waterbury
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/025992171822
Anyone know if this is a police officer or something? Real pictures? Seems too good to be true.
-
07-13-24 11:15 #6996Regular Member

Posts: 6Missy
Her request for pictures is not about safety, it's about age. She has an issue with seeing older hobbyists.
Originally Posted by Kumail80
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-24 06:53 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 2147Kayla
I PM you Kayla number. PM if anyone else wants it.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
07-12-24 11:24 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 312Oh damn how'd I just miss those. Thank you for the info.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 11:07 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 304Kayladd
Post 6951 a couple of pages ago pics of Kayladd.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 10:02 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 178Jasmine
I pm'd you.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-24 07:27 #6991Senior Member

Posts: 304Jasmine
What happened in Kent? May I ask with Jasmine?
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 15:41 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 312Pics
I've gone back weeks and weeks in the search for her and there's no pics for her anywhere. Someone had attempted to set a link but it's Sumo and that has veen broken for months now. The only Kayla I see on STG is a "petite wet chocolate" and an AMP is this Kayla all of these posts are about the chocolate goddess?
Originally Posted by WTownAdam
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 10:34 #6989Regular Member

Posts: 16Hotel upgrade Ka
Nothing unbalanced, just a guy helping someone out that always works with me but Kayladd asked me to let people know she upgraded her hotel to the comfort inn and is available now.
-
07-11-24 08:04 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 129Jasmine
Been wondering this myself for awhile. Damn true legend out the game.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-24 21:32 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 42Any info?
No name listed in the ad to look up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/598991378282
-
07-10-24 20:22 #6986Senior Member

Posts: 2147Jasmine retired
Jasmine learned her lesson from the incident in Kent, NY. She has turned in her uniform to be a mom rising her son.
Originally Posted by SecretSadist
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
07-10-24 10:59 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 61Jasmine still around?
I know jasmine (jasminescores) had that gas station incident recently but any idea if she's still around? No response to texts a few weeks ago and I noticed yesterday that her tryst ad was taken down.
-
07-10-24 00:45 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 81She's very chill. I can't wait to see her again.
Originally Posted by SecretSadist
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





