Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 523 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6979
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSadist  [View Original Post]
    Is this Missy from Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/missy7xx
    I saw she (missy7 xx) had an ad on STG last night, she deleted it before I could even click on it.

  2. #6978

    Tryst?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about this one the other day.

    She's a perfectly normal lady. No demons, very sweet and a pleasure to speak with. Went to meet for hr. Had a very great time like seriously the best I had in a while. She has a unique screening process that most of us wouldn't like, but she is very well worth it. Guys need to run and not walk to her. She is new to this and won't be doing it for much longer. Treat her well.
    Is this Missy from Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/missy7xx

  3. #6977

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Any link available?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...f/534768100764

  4. #6976
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Many inquires about her incall location. I can't provide any of that info as I have always had her come to me for an outcall.
    She says her incalls on the same road as the high school named after a president and she agreed to take half of what's she's asking, but I didn't see it through.

  5. #6975
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about this one the other day.

    She's a perfectly normal lady. No demons, very sweet and a pleasure to speak with. Went to meet for hr. Had a very great time like seriously the best I had in a while. She has a unique screening process that most of us wouldn't like, but she is very well worth it. Guys need to run and not walk to her. She is new to this and won't be doing it for much longer. Treat her well.
    Any link available?

  6. #6974

    Naugy girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DubTrain6969  [View Original Post]
    She's legit seems to work alone hosts out of a nice house delivers too, way more attractive than I expected but very limited availability.
    Kingswood?

  7. #6973

    Missy

    I had a dream about this one the other day.

    She's a perfectly normal lady. No demons, very sweet and a pleasure to speak with. Went to meet for hr. Had a very great time like seriously the best I had in a while. She has a unique screening process that most of us wouldn't like, but she is very well worth it. Guys need to run and not walk to her. She is new to this and won't be doing it for much longer. Treat her well.

  8. #6972
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Husky Husky clear out your inbox, trying to send you Arrons no. ,she said its ok, UTR clean always showered, house is super clean, friendly, likes to chat, no timing anything, prides herself in getting the job done, Too bad they all weren't like this, Likes older guys.
    If she's willing I'd love to have her #, older guy and local.

  9. #6971
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Been hoping someone would pop up in Naugatuck. Any info on her? Didn't find much when I searched the number but seeing if you guys have.

    Thanks gents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/648364505181
    She's legit seems to work alone hosts out of a nice house delivers too, way more attractive than I expected but very limited availability.

  10. #6970

    Erin misspelled name

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Ok I sent you her no.
    Yea she's looking for a couple of clients, likes older men, kind, mellow guys, doesn't mind a challenge into vanilla aged whisky, but who am I to say She enjoys it too I noticed in her early 40's prime sex drive.

  11. #6969

    Aaron

    Quote Originally Posted by AdeCarlo  [View Original Post]
    If you're open to sharing with senior members.

    Cheers mate,

    AD.
    Ok I sent you her no.

  12. #6968

    No. ? Interested!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    You will not leave, until fulfilled.
    If you're open to sharing with senior members.

    Cheers mate,

    AD.

  13. #6967

    Aaron

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Husky Husky clear out your inbox, trying to send you Arrons no. ,she said its ok, UTR clean always showered, house is super clean, friendly, likes to chat, no timing anything, prides herself in getting the job done, Too bad they all weren't like this, Likes older guys.
    You will not leave, until fulfilled.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8870.jpg‎  

  14. #6966

    Naugy

    Gents,

    Been hoping someone would pop up in Naugatuck. Any info on her? Didn't find much when I searched the number but seeing if you guys have.

    Thanks gents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/648364505181

  15. #6965

    Tatted spinner

    Many inquires about her incall location. I can't provide any of that info as I have always had her come to me for an outcall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape