Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 731 1231 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29995

    40 yr old MILF

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/172827901#.

    I have a feeling it's TGTBT. But it doesn't hurt to ask.

    Anyone have any info?

  2. #29994
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    The link you posted is broken. Is this the ad you meant?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/172690628
    Yeah, that's the one. I swear the link worked when I posted it. Sorry.

  3. #29993

    Man that's an issue.

    So sorry to hear this.

    I do not know all the facts. With that being said: This is why we abide by the rules of engagement: They have served me well. Except one time. Read on!

    Use burner numbers (changed regularly).
    No I'd, work info, pay checks etc.
    Park away from location and walk to the door.
    No personal info.
    No Facebook or personal web sites.
    No going to your house, work or anything tied to you.

    A ***** will turn on you in a second. They do not like you, your not special. Do not fall in love. Do not fall in love or hitch your wagon to one *****. Spread some legs, drop a load, move on and report.

    Even following the rules: I left a ***** in my car why I got snacks and soda. I thought I was special and she liked me. Took a photo of my pass port and vaccine card. Nothing serious became of this security breach. But even Blue needs to follow the rules.

    🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMan1069  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/172690628

    This one's straight up crazy. Monger friend mine said they met up, communication good, she was good, appointment was good until the end. Said location was kind of a dump.

    Said BBBJ was amazing, good cfs. He blew in the bag. Said she took it off and disposed of it. 3 weeks later she's blowing up his phone, saying the condom broke and claiming she's late. She wants money to take care of it. But He knows she's full of shit cause he's sterile.

    He blocks her number. Some how she found him on FB starts messaging all his friends on what he did, that he's into the hobby, that she's pregnant with his kid now. She's fucking his life up big time. I would avoid this one like the plague. I'm posting on multiple threads.

    Stay safe out there Gents.

  4. #29992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadMan1069  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/172690628

    This one's straight up crazy. Monger friend mine said they met up, communication good, she was good, appointment was good until the end. Said location was kind of a dump.

    Said BBBJ was amazing, good cfs. He blew in the bag. Said she took it off and disposed of it. 3 weeks later she's blowing up his phone, saying the condom broke and claiming she's late. She wants money to take care of it. But He knows she's full of shit cause he's sterile.

    He blocks her number. Some how she found him on FB starts messaging all his friends on what he did, that he's into the hobby, that she's pregnant with his kid now. She's fucking his life up big time. I would avoid this one like the plague. I'm posting on multiple threads.

    Stay safe out there Gents.
    The link you posted is broken. Is this the ad you meant?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/172690628

  5. #29991

    She's crazy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/172690628

    This one's straight up crazy. Monger friend mine said they met up, communication good, she was good, appointment was good until the end. Said location was kind of a dump.

    Said BBBJ was amazing, good cfs. He blew in the bag. Said she took it off and disposed of it. 3 weeks later she's blowing up his phone, saying the condom broke and claiming she's late. She wants money to take care of it. But He knows she's full of shit cause he's sterile.

    He blocks her number. Some how she found him on FB starts messaging all his friends on what he did, that he's into the hobby, that she's pregnant with his kid now. She's fucking his life up big time. I would avoid this one like the plague. I'm posting on multiple threads.

    Stay safe out there Gents.

  6. #29990

    Lisa or Little Lisa

    Putting this up in both subs as she's in Middletown which is. In the middle of Dayton and Cincinnati and we're suffering for lack of talent down here too.

    Comms: Excellent. No psycho junkie babble. Responded and was personable. Didn't seem overbooked. A throw back to the 2010's.

    Location: At my pornpad as always. I did have to Uber her here and back but that's cause I was holiday drinking one night. But I did see her again Monday night and picked her up. Well worn Middletown neighborhood if you go pluck her, but doesn't scare me but I grew up in worse.

    Looks: Petite, long dark hair, and small 5'2" at best. She's fun sized fo sho. Her size makes her look younger if you're into that ESPECIALLY when she does pigtails. Showered and clean and dressed in Jean shorts and a tank top. Not using or addiction detected. Little baby damage but don't bother me.

    Here's the thing as in the pics. Girls got some solid natural knickers on her for that size.

    Performance: One of the best I've had in at least 4 years. I Provided lingerie for the act and she also modeled a bathing suit my ex never would even entertain and sat unused. And she didn't even flinch at the requests.

    BBJ to doggy and then laying down sideways to hit it from the side to finish on her stomach.

    Cost: 3 per hour and was not an hard clock watcher.

    Overall: A super solid chick and the perfect price range and attitude and skills. Will see again. And again.

    I couldn't find any other reviews and I don't she advertises but Seniors may get her info is she wants me to reveal it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0222.jpg‎   IMG_0220.jpg‎   IMG_0231.jpg‎   IMG_0287.jpg‎  

  7. #29989
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanDodson  [View Original Post]
    For what its worth, I contacted her and she agreed to waive the deposit, but wouldn't budge on the donation amount. I'm not paying 5, I might pay 3. 5 but she wasnt willing to move a bit so I moved on.
    My thoughts exactly. 3 for an hour and I'd give it a try, but like another member said there are plenty of traveling girls for 4 who are way hotter. I'd price attractive girls with the right skill set / looks around 3 unless they offer something others don't. Ideally for me at 2-2. 5, but that's not the market right now (probably never again).

  8. #29988
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanDodson  [View Original Post]
    For what its worth, I contacted her and she agreed to waive the deposit, but wouldn't budge on the donation amount. I'm not paying 5, I might pay 3. 5 but she wasnt willing to move a bit so I moved on.
    Good for you on holding your ground. Eventually they'll either cave or move on.

  9. #29987

    Diamond

    For what its worth, I contacted her and she agreed to waive the deposit, but wouldn't budge on the donation amount. I'm not paying 5, I might pay 3. 5 but she wasnt willing to move a bit so I moved on.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    My guess is no. I don't see most people here paying what she asks. She's cute, but looking more closer she has these red marks on some of the exposed skin on her chest. That's not very promising for the rest of her.

  10. #29986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Jenifer

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jenifer you seen number about the same she doesn't look bad at all might have to try to see her. Thanks for the report. You all have a safe one out there.

    https://callescort.org/513-289-3008
    Yes, that's her. I didn't realize that ad was out there.

  11. #29985
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    My guess is no. I don't see most people here paying what she asks. She's cute, but looking more closer she has these red marks on some of the exposed skin on her chest. That's not very promising for the rest of her.
    For 500 you can bang a hot Brazilian or porn star off of Eros LOL.

  12. #29984

    Jenifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl I reported on several times over the past few months. I haven't seen her in a while because she "left the business" for a short time--no, she has NOT been at the Graybar. Anyway, she's back and I had a short visit with her today. The same great BBBJ that she very obviously loves to provide, and a nice mouthful that she gobbled up.

    I don't think she has any ads running right now but if I find one I'll update this info again. There were quite a few of you asked me for her contact info in the past and I can report that it's the same as it has been for several months: 513-289-3* I still have her old ad with some photos that I can EMAIL to you. So, if you want them, PM me with an email address. I can't text them and I can't provide a link, only an email message.
    Is this the Jenifer you seen number about the same she doesn't look bad at all might have to try to see her. Thanks for the report. You all have a safe one out there.

    https://callescort.org/513-289-3008

  13. #29983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Jenifer

    This is the girl I reported on several times over the past few months. I haven't seen her in a while because she "left the business" for a short time--no, she has NOT been at the Graybar. Anyway, she's back and I had a short visit with her today. The same great BBBJ that she very obviously loves to provide, and a nice mouthful that she gobbled up.

    I don't think she has any ads running right now but if I find one I'll update this info again. There were quite a few of you asked me for her contact info in the past and I can report that it's the same as it has been for several months: 513-289-3* I still have her old ad with some photos that I can EMAIL to you. So, if you want them, PM me with an email address. I can't text them and I can't provide a link, only an email message.

  14. #29982
    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    There are no replies from izzy. TGTBT.
    She was $$ a hour before she switched to Tryst.

  15. #29981

    No replies fro izzy

    There are no replies from izzy. TGTBT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    So good there has to be a catch of some sort for that price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape