Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 33447
-
07-08-24 19:03 #29982Senior Member

Posts: 154She was $$ a hour before she switched to Tryst.
Originally Posted by FpReally2
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 17:47 #29981Senior Member

Posts: 103No replies fro izzy
There are no replies from izzy. TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 17:15 #29980Senior Member

Posts: 1176Kailie
Yep. Kailie has been well documented here. By me and many others. If the stars align, she can be a fun ride.
Just so many excuses and drama. She will ghost ya 90 plus percent of the time. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. Kailie can also be a rush job as well.
She just ghosted me and my friends way too many times. Make sure ya have a backup plan. Blue doesn't recommend.
Originally Posted by MagicMan1123
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 16:40 #29979Senior Member

Posts: 154Noted. Thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 16:00 #29978Banned Member

Posts: 294Plus the “D” word
So her "time is not wasted" GTFOH. She could sit and burn 3-5 guys daily and make $500 and no one would know any better since very few will admit, they aint on the board here, and Tryst has no feedback system.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
If someone's okay with losing that. Go ahead. It's their money.
-
07-08-24 15:03 #29977Senior Member

Posts: 390My guess is no. I don't see most people here paying what she asks. She's cute, but looking more closer she has these red marks on some of the exposed skin on her chest. That's not very promising for the rest of her.
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 13:08 #29976Senior Member

Posts: 154Diamond
Has anyone experienced Diamond recently? A search turned up no recent posts.
https://tryst.link/escort/pink_diamond
Any info would be appreciated. PM's are welcomed.
Thanks.
-
07-08-24 12:10 #29975Senior Member

Posts: 29Does she happen to have a new ad anywhere with updated pictures. Its been a bit since I have seen her and I know her lifestyle probably doesn't lead to great results there.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 11:27 #29974Regular Member

Posts: 9Ella
I would love Ella's number if you could message that to me as well.
-
07-08-24 08:07 #29973Senior Member

Posts: 129I'd be interested
I'd be interested in her number if you're willing to share in a PM.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
Thanks a bunch.
Chubs.
-
07-07-24 22:25 #29972Senior Member

Posts: 985Ella Mae second visit
Saw Ella for a second time today. Comms were good and she was better than the last time. She has finally purchased a new phone and is working on getting an account so she can get off wifi only communication which is causing appointment problems. If you need her number I'm still authorized to PM it.
-
07-07-24 16:16 #29971Senior Member

Posts: 44Kailie
Had a visit with Kailie today. Made me wait in the parking lot a little but wasn't bad. She was eager to please as this was my second visit. She asked right away if there was anything special I wanted. Let her know I fancy finishing on the face which she was happy to let me do. Damage was $$. 40 for the hr. Included two rounds of fun. I would repeat again. Have heard that she has flaked on others recently so YMMV.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5139533179
-
07-07-24 16:16 #29970Senior Member

Posts: 44Kailie
Had a visit with Kailie today. Made me wait in the parking lot a little but wasn't bad. She was eager to please as this was my second visit. She asked right away if there was anything special I wanted. Let her know I fancy finishing on the face which she was happy to let me do. Damage was $$. 40 for the hr. Included two rounds of fun. I would repeat again. Have heard that she has flaked on others recently so YMMV.
-
07-07-24 10:50 #29969Senior Member

Posts: 238Izzy
I had a vm from her from and she's in an inpatient center. Sounded better and I hope it helps.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 09:54 #29968Senior Member

Posts: 128I would love a update on her once your done
I'm fine with bigger girls as long as they still have some sharpness to them and not just a blob of out of shape fat which I heard may be the case with her. As it seems she may have packed on some significant weight since those pictures.
Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





