Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 33231
-
07-09-24 12:58 #29766Senior Member

Posts: 148Diamond
For what its worth, I contacted her and she agreed to waive the deposit, but wouldn't budge on the donation amount. I'm not paying 5, I might pay 3. 5 but she wasnt willing to move a bit so I moved on.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 09:22 #29765Senior Member

Posts: 1190Jenifer
Yes, that's her. I didn't realize that ad was out there.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 02:53 #29764Senior Member

Posts: 48For 500 you can bang a hot Brazilian or porn star off of Eros LOL.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 01:44 #29763Senior Member

Posts: 333Jenifer
Is this the Jenifer you seen number about the same she doesn't look bad at all might have to try to see her. Thanks for the report. You all have a safe one out there.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/513-289-3008
-
07-08-24 22:18 #29762Senior Member

Posts: 1190Jenifer
This is the girl I reported on several times over the past few months. I haven't seen her in a while because she "left the business" for a short time--no, she has NOT been at the Graybar. Anyway, she's back and I had a short visit with her today. The same great BBBJ that she very obviously loves to provide, and a nice mouthful that she gobbled up.
I don't think she has any ads running right now but if I find one I'll update this info again. There were quite a few of you asked me for her contact info in the past and I can report that it's the same as it has been for several months: 513-289-3* I still have her old ad with some photos that I can EMAIL to you. So, if you want them, PM me with an email address. I can't text them and I can't provide a link, only an email message.
-
07-08-24 19:03 #29761Senior Member

Posts: 154She was $$ a hour before she switched to Tryst.
Originally Posted by FpReally2
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 17:47 #29760Senior Member

Posts: 103No replies fro izzy
There are no replies from izzy. TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Komodo777
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 17:15 #29759Senior Member

Posts: 1176Kailie
Yep. Kailie has been well documented here. By me and many others. If the stars align, she can be a fun ride.
Just so many excuses and drama. She will ghost ya 90 plus percent of the time. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. Kailie can also be a rush job as well.
She just ghosted me and my friends way too many times. Make sure ya have a backup plan. Blue doesn't recommend.
Originally Posted by MagicMan1123
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 16:40 #29758Senior Member

Posts: 154Noted. Thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 16:00 #29757Banned Member

Posts: 294Plus the “D” word
So her "time is not wasted" GTFOH. She could sit and burn 3-5 guys daily and make $500 and no one would know any better since very few will admit, they aint on the board here, and Tryst has no feedback system.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
If someone's okay with losing that. Go ahead. It's their money.
-
07-08-24 15:03 #29756Senior Member

Posts: 390My guess is no. I don't see most people here paying what she asks. She's cute, but looking more closer she has these red marks on some of the exposed skin on her chest. That's not very promising for the rest of her.
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 13:08 #29755Senior Member

Posts: 154Diamond
Has anyone experienced Diamond recently? A search turned up no recent posts.
https://tryst.link/escort/pink_diamond
Any info would be appreciated. PM's are welcomed.
Thanks.
-
07-08-24 12:10 #29754Senior Member

Posts: 29Does she happen to have a new ad anywhere with updated pictures. Its been a bit since I have seen her and I know her lifestyle probably doesn't lead to great results there.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 11:27 #29753Regular Member

Posts: 9Ella
I would love Ella's number if you could message that to me as well.
-
07-08-24 08:07 #29752Senior Member

Posts: 129I'd be interested
I'd be interested in her number if you're willing to share in a PM.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
Thanks a bunch.
Chubs.









Reply With Quote






