Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 296 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4437
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3147

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that 160 was accepted for FS, at least with Joy ... but I did have a couple of wrinkles in my visit yesterday (morning of July 8th).

    First wrinkle was that Joy has a smokin' body ... for a 50-Something 'lady', but what one might call less than average body for a 40-Something, and there's no way anyone is going to think this one is in her 30s. Joy has full, natural (and kinda squishy) tits, no ass, and enough of a belly that she kept her dress on around her waist during the entire session (top pulled down for tit access, and bottom pulled up for snatch access).

    When I asked for the Table Shower, Joy told me, in extra-choppy English, that it was broken, and went so far as to describe that the water is leaking onto the floor and into the adjacent rooms. THAT amount of detail, coupled with the fact that I hadn't yet offered/paid the tip, might suggest the "broken shower" was an actual fact. So ... no table shower, which meant there was no naked body-slide, no TUMA, and the in-room BBBJ was done with LOTS of eye contact - with the in-room security monitor! Otherwise, the BBBJ was nice and soft, but it wasn't enthusiastic enough to ever get me anything but stiffened up.

    DATY was nice (including in 69) and the area was all shaved and smooth as silk. She seemed to prefer mish, as CG wasn't even attempted/offered, but that was fine as I prefer mish anyway. The FS was also unenthusiastic, but she does get her legs spread out nice and wide (no 'clenching' legs to restrict access or push you out/away), so deep pounding for as long and hard as you want is no problem.

    After a warm washcloth cleanup, no massage was offered and, rather, she stood beside me expecting me to get up and get dressed! I had paid 80 for the hour, but I was only there for 30-35 minutes. When initially discussing the 'broken shower', she DID offer to give me 20 back and call it a half hour session, but she somehow 'forgot' at the end and I didn't really care about the 20 bucks anyway, so I didn't even bother to bring it up,

    So, for the 160 tip I paid, did I get shorted on enthusiasm and service? It's a possibility and maybe a 200 tip would have resulted in a better experience. However, I don't really think so and I'm not gonna spend the extra 40 to find out. The net assessment, for me, is that I won't go back to see Joy (or Yuyu, based on the prior report by IAmTonggi), but I will consider the location again (if the Table Shower is working) to see one of the well-reviewed (younger) girls like Lucky or a couple of others whose names I can't recall at the moment.
    As always, your feedback is always appreciated. Especially when you help out those that can't take a second to RTFF. If they did, the majority of their questions would be answered.

    It's a bummer to hear the lineup isn't what it's been at Eastern. I had the pleasure before and it was nearly O-town service. I was going to be up that way next week and planned on stopping by. Sounds like the talent isn't what it's been. Oh well, I suppose it is that time of year. I may have to try Mead as past attendants have sounded like they were up my ally. I will have call and inquire who be available.

  2. #3146

    Family Massage

    Family Massage in Sarasota. Really good massage, but legit business.

  3. #3145

    Frogs

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    With four posts. You aren't going to get much help. My experience is that the personnel rotates on a monthly basis. I would suggest you visit, pay the fee and report on the experience. Not trying to be difficult- but many of us had to kiss a few frogs before meeting the princess.
    Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry if I offended you with my questions given my infrequent posting. While I've only been in Florida a short time and am not able to partake very often, I've kissed all sorts of frogs in my time. This site wasn't very popular in the Midwest state I came from (generally used another site there), and I didn't find this site until around March of this year. I was just hoping to avoid the frogs here given my limited availability to monger.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    OR... one could just read a few posts below and figure out which two older gals are there now. Just sayin'.
    Understood, I wasn't sure how often the lineup changes here. That's also the reason I asked about the opther 2 places.

    No problem, I will deal with it and soldier on.

    Be excellent and monger on dudes.

  4. #3144

    Who's At Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    (...) I would suggest you visit, pay the fee and report on the experience.
    OR... one could just read a few posts below and figure out which two older gals are there now. Just sayin'.

  5. #3143

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant6112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the current Eastern lineup?

    Alternatively, is there another similar spa with comparable personnel to Eastern (Lucky, Sugar, etc.)? Are the women at the Asian Body Spa on Meade or at Blue Ocean typically comparable?

    I'll be coming from the Tampa area and don't really want to make the drive to have a 50+ woman giving me the massage.

    Thanks for any info.
    With four posts. You aren't going to get much help. My experience is that the personnel rotates on a monthly basis. I would suggest you visit, pay the fee and report on the experience. Not trying to be difficult- but many of us had to kiss a few frogs before meeting the princess.

  6. #3142

    Eastern Lineup

    Anyone know the current Eastern lineup?

    Alternatively, is there another similar spa with comparable personnel to Eastern (Lucky, Sugar, etc.)? Are the women at the Asian Body Spa on Meade or at Blue Ocean typically comparable?

    I'll be coming from the Tampa area and don't really want to make the drive to have a 50+ woman giving me the massage.

    Thanks for any info.

  7. #3141
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that 160 was accepted for FS, at least with Joy ... but I did have a couple of wrinkles in my visit yesterday (morning of July 8th).

    First wrinkle was that Joy has a smokin' body ... for a 50-Something 'lady', but what one might call less than average body for a 40-Something, and there's no way anyone is going to think this one is in her 30s. Joy has full, natural (and kinda squishy) tits, no ass, and enough of a belly that she kept her dress on around her waist during the entire session (top pulled down for tit access, and bottom pulled up for snatch access).

    When I asked for the Table Shower, Joy told me, in extra-choppy English, that it was broken, and went so far as to describe that the water is leaking onto the floor and into the adjacent rooms. THAT amount of detail, coupled with the fact that I hadn't yet offered/paid the tip, might suggest the "broken shower" was an actual fact. So ... no table shower, which meant there was no naked body-slide, no TUMA, and the in-room BBBJ was done with LOTS of eye contact - with the in-room security monitor! Otherwise, the BBBJ was nice and soft, but it wasn't enthusiastic enough to ever get me anything but stiffened up.
    Good to know about joy, I went July 6th and TS was working. Honestly I don't think I'm a fan of the body rub front to front. Maybe to my back only.

    I felt Yuyua service was better and offered to massage me after we took a second shower. I busted on her back lmao.

    But I will wait, for this micjb $ I expect younger girls and better bodies.

  8. #3140
    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in this afternoon and saw the lovely Grace. Standard table shower, plenty of BBJ and then back in the room. She was on her cycle so I had to settle for BBJCIM but that was excellent. She is a lovely girl with a great body. She said she's leaving for NY tomorrow and won't be back till Aug and that Mia is in California. All seemed normal, mongers coming and going (pun intended). YMMV of course!

    RS.
    I too have been with Grace. She was a lot of fun and seemed to be very willing to make me smile. I don't think if have had a bad experience at Eastern. Ever.

  9. #3139

    Joy at Eastern Massage & Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTonggi  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Willy  [View Original Post]
    For a Google Maps location of "Eastern Massage & Spa" CLICK HERE!.

    As noted in a previous response, it's in a small strip plaza facing Tamiami Trail, which is in front of a large Hudson's Furniture Store. You can also search Google on the exact full name of the spa, as given above.
    Going to start giving $160 next time I visit. $$ is way too much in the summer. Supply and demand.
    I can confirm that 160 was accepted for FS, at least with Joy ... but I did have a couple of wrinkles in my visit yesterday (morning of July 8th).

    First wrinkle was that Joy has a smokin' body ... for a 50-Something 'lady', but what one might call less than average body for a 40-Something, and there's no way anyone is going to think this one is in her 30s. Joy has full, natural (and kinda squishy) tits, no ass, and enough of a belly that she kept her dress on around her waist during the entire session (top pulled down for tit access, and bottom pulled up for snatch access).

    When I asked for the Table Shower, Joy told me, in extra-choppy English, that it was broken, and went so far as to describe that the water is leaking onto the floor and into the adjacent rooms. THAT amount of detail, coupled with the fact that I hadn't yet offered/paid the tip, might suggest the "broken shower" was an actual fact. So ... no table shower, which meant there was no naked body-slide, no TUMA, and the in-room BBBJ was done with LOTS of eye contact - with the in-room security monitor! Otherwise, the BBBJ was nice and soft, but it wasn't enthusiastic enough to ever get me anything but stiffened up.

    DATY was nice (including in 69) and the area was all shaved and smooth as silk. She seemed to prefer mish, as CG wasn't even attempted/offered, but that was fine as I prefer mish anyway. The FS was also unenthusiastic, but she does get her legs spread out nice and wide (no 'clenching' legs to restrict access or push you out/away), so deep pounding for as long and hard as you want is no problem.

    After a warm washcloth cleanup, no massage was offered and, rather, she stood beside me expecting me to get up and get dressed! I had paid 80 for the hour, but I was only there for 30-35 minutes. When initially discussing the 'broken shower', she DID offer to give me 20 back and call it a half hour session, but she somehow 'forgot' at the end and I didn't really care about the 20 bucks anyway, so I didn't even bother to bring it up,

    So, for the 160 tip I paid, did I get shorted on enthusiasm and service? It's a possibility and maybe a 200 tip would have resulted in a better experience. However, I don't really think so and I'm not gonna spend the extra 40 to find out. The net assessment, for me, is that I won't go back to see Joy (or Yuyu, based on the prior report by IAmTonggi), but I will consider the location again (if the Table Shower is working) to see one of the well-reviewed (younger) girls like Lucky or a couple of others whose names I can't recall at the moment.

  10. #3138
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    Try the info and links below. Also for anyone ELSE looking for Eastern Massage & Spa in south Sarasota.

    Cost can be confirmed by others that have been there more recently, but, as I recall, after the 80 House Fee (for an hour), I wouldn't be surprised if the girl ASKS for a 200 tip for Full Service, but (in my humble opinion) you should go no higher than 160 (and she'll take it eagerly).
    Going to start giving $160 next time I visit. $$ is way too much in the summer. Supply and demand.

  11. #3137

    Eastern Massage & Spa: Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Optumistik  [View Original Post]
    I've never tried an MP before but am curious. Can you message me or post the name and location and cost? I googled Eastern and found one in south Sarasota. Not sure if that's the one.
    Try the info and links below. Also for anyone ELSE looking for Eastern Massage & Spa in south Sarasota.

    Cost can be confirmed by others that have been there more recently, but, as I recall, after the 80 House Fee (for an hour), I wouldn't be surprised if the girl ASKS for a 200 tip for Full Service, but (in my humble opinion) you should go no higher than 160 (and she'll take it eagerly).

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    For a Google Maps location of "Eastern Massage & Spa" CLICK HERE!.

    It's in a small strip plaza on the west side of Tamiami Trail, which is in front of a large Hudson's Furniture Store. You can also search Google on the exact full name of the spa, as given above.

  12. #3136
    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    Oh I didn't think to ask who was rotating in. Maybe we will get Lucky again?.
    No such luck. Has YuYu. Disappointed, I give her a 6/10 in looks. But service was very good.

    I didn't want any kissing or BBBJ but she still tried which I found odd. She has B cups and a little belly. I would not repeat. There is another woman I heard name Joy. I won't go until I read reviews. I would want some beautifully shaped women if I'm spending that much.

  13. #3135
    Quote Originally Posted by LinnPfl  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Fort Myers section. You'll find your answers there.
    Consistent good experience at Gulfcoast Spa on Caring Way. Off Tamiami and seldom busy. Typical 35-50 yo petite Asian spinners with better than average skills. Never any drama and leaved drained. PM for details.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/gulfcoast-spa-port-charlotte

  14. #3134

    Eastern investment

    Quote Originally Posted by Optumistik  [View Original Post]
    I've never tried an MP before but am curious. Can you message me or post the name and location and cost? I googled Eastern and found one in south Sarasota. Not sure if that's the one.
    Yep it's on 41 right in front of Hudson's furniture and the lobster place. House fee is $60 for 30 m and $80 for 1 hr, no upcharge for the table shower (highly recommend). Tip for the girl ranges from. 6 to $$ depending upon service. The Eastern girls get about the same tip as other MTs across the hobby. PM if you have more questions.

  15. #3133

    New Eastern lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTonggi  [View Original Post]
    So both girls leaving tmw? New ones coming in?
    Oh I didn't think to ask who was rotating in. Maybe we will get Lucky again? 😄.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape