Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 296 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4437
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3132
    I stop to take a peek on the 4th dident see anything I was interested in so I left. The one I talked to was the older maybe 30/37 years old and had a belly so I passed!

    What am I missing? I never see any hot girls there.

  2. #3131

    Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by Optumistik  [View Original Post]
    I've never tried an MP before but am curious. Can you message me or post the name and location and cost? I googled Eastern and found one in south Sarasota. Not sure if that's the one.
    Put your gps to Lotsa Lobster, youll be at the right spot.

  3. #3130

    Info please

    I've never tried an MP before but am curious. Can you message me or post the name and location and cost? I googled Eastern and found one in south Sarasota. Not sure if that's the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in this afternoon and saw the lovely Grace. Standard table shower, plenty of BBJ and then back in the room. She was on her cycle so I had to settle for BBJCIM but that was excellent. She is a lovely girl with a great body. She said she's leaving for NY tomorrow and won't be back till Aug and that Mia is in California. All seemed normal, mongers coming and going (pun intended). YMMV of course!

    RS.

  4. #3129

    Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in this afternoon and saw the lovely Grace. Standard table shower, plenty of BBJ and then back in the room. She was on her cycle so I had to settle for BBJCIM but that was excellent. She is a lovely girl with a great body. She said she's leaving for NY tomorrow and won't be back till Aug and that Mia is in California. All seemed normal, mongers coming and going (pun intended). YMMV of course!

    RS.
    So both girls leaving tmw? New ones coming in?

  5. #3128

    Eastern business as usual. Grace & Mia

    Stopped in this afternoon and saw the lovely Grace. Standard table shower, plenty of BBJ and then back in the room. She was on her cycle so I had to settle for BBJCIM but that was excellent. She is a lovely girl with a great body. She said she's leaving for NY tomorrow and won't be back till Aug and that Mia is in California. All seemed normal, mongers coming and going (pun intended). YMMV of course!

    RS.

  6. #3127

    Independents too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakula  [View Original Post]
    Attended a town meeting of my surg tech and two AMP providers in Cape Coral last evening. Business slow, sheet to indicate symptoms, and one is heading to SW Florida d / t not possessing a Florida license, More will likely flee to become licensed and seek license reciprocity at another (later) date. Fwiw. Drak.
    My regular provider says she doesn't list massage in her ad because in the state of Florida you have to have a license to sell massages, if not you can be arrested just like you said. It doesn't just apply to AMP's and MP's.

  7. #3126

    Interesting concept

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    The place has to be licensed for the laws to really apply. How many times when a place is busted, one of the charges is "practicing without a license"? Its my guess. They will shift business models if it does become a problem and buy a little house and no more street signage, advertise on one of the many come hither sites and blow blow blow away.
    Attended a town meeting of my surg tech and two AMP providers in Cape Coral last evening. Business slow, sheet to indicate symptoms, and one is heading to SW Florida d / t not possessing a Florida license, More will likely flee to become licensed and seek licensure reciprocity at another (later) date. Fwiw. Drak.

  8. #3125

    It may or may not be an issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakula  [View Original Post]
    All spas in Charlotte County, and likely Florida have a surveillance camera at a distance on the entrance. The entrance / exit process is under record. It will take little time for enough data to be logged to follow-up with an inspector (agent) simply asking for the record. FWIW read between the lines.

    Also, the law requires all therapists must have an active license on record with the State of Florida. This represents an effort by the State to initiate a minimum standard to incur occupational gain by simply meeting the minimum standard for training and hours-in-training (on the job). They must be able to pass fluency. Also lesser potential for human trafficking when the masseuse is licensed.

    This becomes of the record, have you kept records, etc. How does one know the surveillance issue? Many people know someone in local law enforcement (any county) or who works in county government and they have loose lips (pun).

    This site is a killer when is comes to the client "loose lips" and "candy shop" type reports and is a record in itself. My surg tech enjoys massages and at times what cannot be found at a chiro office or in a franchised massage establishment..
    The place has to be licensed for the laws to really apply. How many times when a place is busted, one of the charges is "practicing without a license"? Its my guess. They will shift business models if it does become a problem and buy a little house and no more street signage, advertise on one of the many come hither sites and blow blow blow away.

  9. #3124

    Consider this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coh123  [View Original Post]
    I went into two massage parlors today in Sarasota. It was business as usual. No special forms and no I'd check. Since there are nefarious characters on this forum, I cannot mention the spas because I don't want these nefarious "people" to start checking the spas and / or raiding them. My feeling is that this is exactly what the Florida governor wants. If the spas do not follow the new "rules", they will probably be shut down in the future. Big Deal! Most will reopen somewhere else like they have been doing for the last 20 years.
    All spas in Charlotte County, and likely Florida have a surveillance camera at a distance on the entrance. The entrance / exit process is under record. It will take little time for enough data to be logged to follow-up with an inspector (agent) simply asking for the record. FWIW read between the lines.

    Also, the law requires all therapists must have an active license on record with the State of Florida. This represents an effort by the State to initiate a minimum standard to incur occupational gain by simply meeting the minimum standard for training and hours-in-training (on the job). They must be able to pass fluency. Also lesser potential for human trafficking when the masseuse is licensed.

    This becomes of the record, have you kept records, etc. How does one know the surveillance issue? Many people know someone in local law enforcement (any county) or who works in county government and they have loose lips (pun).

    This site is a killer when is comes to the client "loose lips" and "candy shop" type reports and is a record in itself. My surg tech enjoys massages and at times what cannot be found at a chiro office or in a franchised massage establishment.

    Stay safe. Drak.

  10. #3123

    New ID requirements law

    Now that the new law is in effect has anyone been asked for their ID?

  11. #3122

    July 1, 2024

    I went into two massage parlors today in Sarasota. It was business as usual. No special forms and no I'd check. Since there are nefarious characters on this forum, I cannot mention the spas because I don't want these nefarious "people" to start checking the spas and / or raiding them. My feeling is that this is exactly what the Florida governor wants. If the spas do not follow the new "rules", they will probably be shut down in the future. Big Deal! Most will reopen somewhere else like they have been doing for the last 20 years.

  12. #3121

    That's Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Call234  [View Original Post]
    This was my experience with Sunny a couple weeks ago. I had no cash, cause I thought, since it was a business they take credit cards so I am standing at the atm while she is on her knees sucking my dick.

    That is funny. I have never heard of an ATM situation like that before. LOL. Stay safe.
    Dang homie, now that's service. There us to be a place rite across from the airport. That was real good. I think Japan sauna. The place was really good.

  13. #3120

    Big boobs

    Can anyone point me to a spot in the surrounding area where I can find the biggest tits? I have a tf fetish. Thanks. DM me if needed.

  14. #3119

    Eastern

    This was my experience with Sunny a couple weeks ago. I had no cash, cause I thought, since it was a business they take credit cards so I am standing at the atm while she is on her knees sucking my dick.

    That is funny. I have never heard of an ATM situation like that before. LOL. Stay safe.

  15. #3118
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBud  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas!

    I'm crashing in port charlotte for a couple of weeks! Wondering if anyone could recommend a good local spot. It seems like there is a AMP in every strip mall around here! Just want to pick a good one! Thanks!128591;.
    Check the Fort Myers Forum Page for details in PC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape