Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 7834
-
07-09-24 17:12 #6979Senior Member

Posts: 221I saw she (missy7 xx) had an ad on STG last night, she deleted it before I could even click on it.
Originally Posted by SecretSadist
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 16:40 #6978Senior Member

Posts: 61Tryst?
Is this Missy from Tryst?
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/missy7xx
-
07-09-24 16:06 #6977Senior Member

Posts: 81Missy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...f/534768100764
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 16:00 #6976Regular Member

Posts: 14She says her incalls on the same road as the high school named after a president and she agreed to take half of what's she's asking, but I didn't see it through.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 13:41 #6975Senior Member

Posts: 768Any link available?
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 06:43 #6974Senior Member

Posts: 611Naugy girl
Kingswood?
Originally Posted by DubTrain6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 22:46 #6973Senior Member

Posts: 81Missy
I had a dream about this one the other day.
She's a perfectly normal lady. No demons, very sweet and a pleasure to speak with. Went to meet for hr. Had a very great time like seriously the best I had in a while. She has a unique screening process that most of us wouldn't like, but she is very well worth it. Guys need to run and not walk to her. She is new to this and won't be doing it for much longer. Treat her well.
-
07-08-24 19:27 #6972Senior Member

Posts: 121If she's willing I'd love to have her #, older guy and local.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 19:24 #6971Regular Member

Posts: 14She's legit seems to work alone hosts out of a nice house delivers too, way more attractive than I expected but very limited availability.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 19:07 #6970Senior Member

Posts: 304Erin misspelled name
Yea she's looking for a couple of clients, likes older men, kind, mellow guys, doesn't mind a challenge into vanilla aged whisky, but who am I to say She enjoys it too I noticed in her early 40's prime sex drive.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 17:13 #6969Senior Member

Posts: 304Aaron
Ok I sent you her no.
Originally Posted by AdeCarlo
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 15:50 #6968Senior Member

Posts: 53No. ? Interested!!
If you're open to sharing with senior members.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
Cheers mate,
AD.
-
07-08-24 13:51 #6967Senior Member

Posts: 304Aaron
You will not leave, until fulfilled.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 13:45 #6966Senior Member

Posts: 154Naugy
Gents,
Been hoping someone would pop up in Naugatuck. Any info on her? Didn't find much when I searched the number but seeing if you guys have.
Thanks gents.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/648364505181
-
07-08-24 11:55 #6965Senior Member

Posts: 494Tatted spinner
Many inquires about her incall location. I can't provide any of that info as I have always had her come to me for an outcall.










Reply With Quote




