Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze  [View Original Post]
    Every massage from Zebulon Massage has been pretty good. HE is optional.
    Good call on Zebulon. Got there and two very attractive women greeted me. I was taken back to the room. She proceeded to give a fairly decent massage. Not in my top ten, but I would return. She grabbed my cock a couple of times while I was on my stomach, but when I tried to get her to tease some more she replied, "No. That's when you turn over ".

    I guess she thought I wanted to be stroked off on my stomach. She touched my ass some, but didn't really push on the button. When I turned over she showed me a glove. I told her I only wanted touching on the outside. She went right for junior and gave a decent hand job. She then asked if I wanted to play with her tita. I said yes, the she asked me "How much you tip?" I told her $50 and she put them away. Oh well. Sorry, but I didn't get her name. Both ladies looked pretty sultry and I would return.

  2. #957

    True that

    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    And in my experience if you sort of "show" that you want the HE they'll do it. But I'm thinking there are people that go for just the massage too, leave their underpants and towel on.
    Well said. Lay there buck-ass nekkid and they've got a pretty good clue. Playing a little slow and polite grab-ass when she bends over you for the first time says a lot too. They remember and appreciate good repeat customers. I also get the tip out of the way in the beginning and there is no break in service.

  3. #956

    Yeah it sounds weird

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I'm heading back through today. I may check it out. Optional sounds weird. Isn't every ending "optional"?
    But once you go to Zeb you'll see what he means. For some reason, it has become an actual massage spot too. I've seen couples / women go in their for a massage too, so they do legitimate work there, but I guess the sign is if you completely drop your trousers LOL. And in my experience if you sort of "show" that you want the HE they'll do it. But I'm thinking there are people that go for just the massage too, leave their underpants and towel on.

  4. #955
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze  [View Original Post]
    Every massage from Zebulon Massage has been pretty good. HE is optional.
    Thanks. I'm heading back through today. I may check it out. Optional sounds weird. Isn't every ending "optional"?

  5. #954

    Probably too late to see this

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Any places that provide a good massage and a happy ending? I don't want FS. Tia.
    Every massage from Zebulon Massage has been pretty good. HE is optional.

  6. #953

    Driving through today

    Any places that provide a good massage and a happy ending? I don't want FS. Tia.

  7. #952

    Aloha spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    You're quote repeated what I said verbatim. I said I realize those aren't the girls, and I literally said it was called Aloha now in the title LOL.

    Was just curious if anyone had been since the change and what differences they noticed or improvements.
    Sorry I didn't even notice you named it, I was just saying they always advertise pretty girls to get you there and then get disappointed most the time. Sorry for the confusion but some good reports on it now other than $$.

  8. #951

    Inflation I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. I know it’s a rough area, always seemed semi safe during the day though when I'd go when Nancy was there. Nice to hear they have a TS and it sounds like good service to boot. Seems the prices has gone up a bit though but maybe that's what all of the FS places are charging nowadays? I don't remember giving Nancy that much back in the day.
    $. 8 - $$ seems to be the new normal for most of the FS places I've been. Last time I was at 4's, the girl wanted $$. 25 which is way crazy. At least when I said I thought the price was a little more than I planned on, she was able to say that they had made a lot of improvements that had to be paid for. I couldn't argue with that and the service was excellent so I felt like I got my money's worth. If it stays like it is now, it stands a good chance of being my new go to spot when I'm in Macon. Hopefully my review helps but YMMV on anything.plus what I consider golden and great, others may not. Stay safe and watch your six.

  9. #950

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebrobate218  [View Original Post]
    Pinky from Paradise bought the place and is running it. I ran into her and had a few drinks with her and found this out. I think Moon from Paradise is working there. I would love from someone who has been there since Nancy retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidS21  [View Original Post]
    Decided I would TOFTT and try out the new ownership. I do have to say I am very pleased. A lot of work has gone into making the building nicer. The table shower is still a little cramped but I can tell they're working on making the place better. I was met at the door by Sexy Roxy (she does like you to use her whole name. LOL). She is EXACTLY what I like. Good conversation, gave an outstanding massage and is beautifully built. Did not Rush the massage or extras. . 8 to house and 1. 8 tip. Service was every bit as good as what I've had at 4's lately. Neighborhood is rough but other than that, it was great. Certainly intend to come back.
    Good to know. I know its a rough area, always seemed semi safe during the day though when I'd go when Nancy was there. Nice to hear they have a TS and it sounds like good service to boot. Seems the prices has gone up a bit though but maybe that's what all of the FS places are charging nowadays? I don't remember giving Nancy that much back in the day.

  10. #949

    Confused by your response

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightMan  [View Original Post]
    They all show pretty girls in advertising but not what's there, not around here anyways. It has changed name as well, I think Aloha something, drove past it last week.
    You're quote repeated what I said verbatim. I said I realize those aren't the girls, and I literally said it was called Aloha now in the title LOL.

    Was just curious if anyone had been since the change and what differences they noticed or improvements.

  11. #948
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #947

    Aloha spa

    Decided I would TOFTT and try out the new ownership. I do have to say I am very pleased. A lot of work has gone into making the building nicer. The table shower is still a little cramped but I can tell they're working on making the place better. I was met at the door by Sexy Roxy (she does like you to use her whole name. LOL). She is EXACTLY what I like. Good conversation, gave an outstanding massage and is beautifully built. Did not Rush the massage or extras. . 8 to house and 1. 8 tip. Service was every bit as good as what I've had at 4's lately. Neighborhood is rough but other than that, it was great. Certainly intend to come back.

  13. #946

    Aloha / Old NC Saunda

    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    Advertising on LC https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acon/171063324.

    Obviously I know those aren't the girls aren't really there. But they claim to have Asian, Hispanic, and White providers, NURU, hot stone, Table Shower, etc.

    Curious if anyone has stopped by and confirmed anything?
    Pinky from Paradise bought the place and is running it. I ran into her and had a few drinks with her and found this out. I think Moon from Paradise is working there. I would love from someone who has been there since Nancy retired.

  14. #945

    Talent at 4's?

    Anyone have any info on the current talent at 4's? I went by last time I was in town and was told all girls busy. That was unusual. Didn't know if they were low on talent or just busy. I've been using CeCe at Pine on my way out of the area the last couple of times but I think I'd like some full service on this trip. TIA for any info. Stay safe.

  15. #944

    NC sauna

    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    Advertising on LC https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acon/171063324.

    Obviously I know those aren't the girls aren't really there. But they claim to have Asian, Hispanic, and White providers, NURU, hot stone, Table Shower, etc.

    Curious if anyone has stopped by and confirmed anything?
    They all show pretty girls in advertising but not what's there, not around here anyways. It has changed name as well, I think Aloha something, drove past it last week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape