Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 523 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 7838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6983
    Quote Originally Posted by Coberman  [View Original Post]
    The other problem is that if you are unknowingly talking with a robber or LE they will be able to look for your face to arrive. When they do not know what you look like you can scout the area or walk away with little worry but if they have your picture they can start moving on you as soon as they see you.
    Fair point. It's certainly not ideal. And I suppose regardless of whether the provider intends to use the photo against the client, it's absolutely possible if the situation arises. In all the years I've been hobbying, I've only ever worried about security cams in hotels / motels. How times have changed.

  2. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSadist  [View Original Post]
    I'd be willing if the service is worth it. I'd prefer not to, obviously, but I am not too worried about a photo of my face being used for blackmail. But I can see why most people aren't comfortable with it.
    The other problem is that if you are unknowingly talking with a robber or LE they will be able to look for your face to arrive. When they do not know what you look like you can scout the area or walk away with little worry but if they have your picture they can start moving on you as soon as they see you.

  3. #6981

    I'd do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail80  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she wants you to send a pic of yourself before she'll meet. I passed.
    I'd be willing if the service is worth it. I'd prefer not to, obviously, but I am not too worried about a photo of my face being used for blackmail. But I can see why most people aren't comfortable with it.

  4. #6980

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about this one the other day.

    She's a perfectly normal lady. No demons, very sweet and a pleasure to speak with. Went to meet for hr. Had a very great time like seriously the best I had in a while. She has a unique screening process that most of us wouldn't like, but she is very well worth it. Guys need to run and not walk to her. She is new to this and won't be doing it for much longer. Treat her well.
    Yeah, she wants you to send a pic of yourself before she'll meet. I passed.

  5. #6979
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSadist  [View Original Post]
    Is this Missy from Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/missy7xx
    I saw she (missy7 xx) had an ad on STG last night, she deleted it before I could even click on it.

  6. #6978

    Tryst?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about this one the other day.

    She's a perfectly normal lady. No demons, very sweet and a pleasure to speak with. Went to meet for hr. Had a very great time like seriously the best I had in a while. She has a unique screening process that most of us wouldn't like, but she is very well worth it. Guys need to run and not walk to her. She is new to this and won't be doing it for much longer. Treat her well.
    Is this Missy from Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/missy7xx

  7. #6977

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Any link available?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...f/534768100764

  8. #6976
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Many inquires about her incall location. I can't provide any of that info as I have always had her come to me for an outcall.
    She says her incalls on the same road as the high school named after a president and she agreed to take half of what's she's asking, but I didn't see it through.

  9. #6975
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about this one the other day.

    She's a perfectly normal lady. No demons, very sweet and a pleasure to speak with. Went to meet for hr. Had a very great time like seriously the best I had in a while. She has a unique screening process that most of us wouldn't like, but she is very well worth it. Guys need to run and not walk to her. She is new to this and won't be doing it for much longer. Treat her well.
    Any link available?

  10. #6974

    Naugy girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DubTrain6969  [View Original Post]
    She's legit seems to work alone hosts out of a nice house delivers too, way more attractive than I expected but very limited availability.
    Kingswood?

  11. #6973

    Missy

    I had a dream about this one the other day.

    She's a perfectly normal lady. No demons, very sweet and a pleasure to speak with. Went to meet for hr. Had a very great time like seriously the best I had in a while. She has a unique screening process that most of us wouldn't like, but she is very well worth it. Guys need to run and not walk to her. She is new to this and won't be doing it for much longer. Treat her well.

  12. #6972
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Husky Husky clear out your inbox, trying to send you Arrons no. ,she said its ok, UTR clean always showered, house is super clean, friendly, likes to chat, no timing anything, prides herself in getting the job done, Too bad they all weren't like this, Likes older guys.
    If she's willing I'd love to have her #, older guy and local.

  13. #6971
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Been hoping someone would pop up in Naugatuck. Any info on her? Didn't find much when I searched the number but seeing if you guys have.

    Thanks gents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/648364505181
    She's legit seems to work alone hosts out of a nice house delivers too, way more attractive than I expected but very limited availability.

  14. #6970

    Erin misspelled name

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Ok I sent you her no.
    Yea she's looking for a couple of clients, likes older men, kind, mellow guys, doesn't mind a challenge into vanilla aged whisky, but who am I to say She enjoys it too I noticed in her early 40's prime sex drive.

  15. #6969

    Aaron

    Quote Originally Posted by AdeCarlo  [View Original Post]
    If you're open to sharing with senior members.

    Cheers mate,

    AD.
    Ok I sent you her no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape