Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 732 1232 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 33443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29978

    Plus the “D” word

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    My guess is no. I don't see most people here paying what she asks. She's cute, but looking more closer she has these red marks on some of the exposed skin on her chest. That's not very promising for the rest of her.
    So her "time is not wasted" GTFOH. She could sit and burn 3-5 guys daily and make $500 and no one would know any better since very few will admit, they aint on the board here, and Tryst has no feedback system.

    If someone's okay with losing that. Go ahead. It's their money.

  2. #29977
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Diamond recently? A search turned up no recent posts.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pink_diamond

    Any info would be appreciated. PM's are welcomed.

    Thanks.
    My guess is no. I don't see most people here paying what she asks. She's cute, but looking more closer she has these red marks on some of the exposed skin on her chest. That's not very promising for the rest of her.

  3. #29976

    Diamond

    Has anyone experienced Diamond recently? A search turned up no recent posts.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pink_diamond

    Any info would be appreciated. PM's are welcomed.

    Thanks.

  4. #29975
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ella for a second time today. Comms were good and she was better than the last time. She has finally purchased a new phone and is working on getting an account so she can get off wifi only communication which is causing appointment problems. If you need her number I'm still authorized to PM it.
    Does she happen to have a new ad anywhere with updated pictures. Its been a bit since I have seen her and I know her lifestyle probably doesn't lead to great results there.

  5. #29974

    Ella

    I would love Ella's number if you could message that to me as well.

  6. #29973

    I'd be interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ella for a second time today. Comms were good and she was better than the last time. She has finally purchased a new phone and is working on getting an account so she can get off wifi only communication which is causing appointment problems. If you need her number I'm still authorized to PM it.
    I'd be interested in her number if you're willing to share in a PM.

    Thanks a bunch.

    Chubs.

  7. #29972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Ella Mae second visit

    Saw Ella for a second time today. Comms were good and she was better than the last time. She has finally purchased a new phone and is working on getting an account so she can get off wifi only communication which is causing appointment problems. If you need her number I'm still authorized to PM it.

  8. #29971

    Kailie

    Had a visit with Kailie today. Made me wait in the parking lot a little but wasn't bad. She was eager to please as this was my second visit. She asked right away if there was anything special I wanted. Let her know I fancy finishing on the face which she was happy to let me do. Damage was $$. 40 for the hr. Included two rounds of fun. I would repeat again. Have heard that she has flaked on others recently so YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5139533179

  9. #29970

    Kailie

    Had a visit with Kailie today. Made me wait in the parking lot a little but wasn't bad. She was eager to please as this was my second visit. She asked right away if there was anything special I wanted. Let her know I fancy finishing on the face which she was happy to let me do. Damage was $$. 40 for the hr. Included two rounds of fun. I would repeat again. Have heard that she has flaked on others recently so YMMV.

  10. #29969

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    You're talking about the Izzy I know as well. Not a bad looking girl when she has her hair. And not too bad of a spinner body on her either. She looks a lot better with her hair. I lost touch with her probably 6 to 8 weeks ago and haven't heard from her since. That's too bad, I would like to see her again.
    I had a vm from her from and she's in an inpatient center. Sounded better and I hope it helps.

  11. #29968

    I would love a update on her once your done

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Will be seeing Sydney Moore next weekend. Can't wait to see her and her round ass. If any others can attest to good time spent with her, it would be great to hear about it.
    I'm fine with bigger girls as long as they still have some sharpness to them and not just a blob of out of shape fat which I heard may be the case with her. As it seems she may have packed on some significant weight since those pictures.

  12. #29967
    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    No catch. Cool chick. She lost some weight so not as curvy and thick like the photos.
    Does she still look okay though and what's her menu like.

  13. #29966

    SKM dream is set

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her maybe 5-6 years ago. She is nice, very plain looking and reasonable. She is a big woman. Close to 6' tall and THICK. Those pictures I'll bet are 10 - 12 years old. If you are into big (and I mean big) butts, Go for it and report back and maybe I will take a "stab" at it.
    Will be seeing Sydney Moore next weekend. Can't wait to see her and her round ass. If any others can attest to good time spent with her, it would be great to hear about it.

  14. #29965
    Quote Originally Posted by Komodo777  [View Original Post]
    So good there has to be a catch of some sort for that price.
    No catch. Cool chick. She lost some weight so not as curvy and thick like the photos.

  15. #29964

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickrr  [View Original Post]
    Chubs, searched and don't see any Katie references, point me in the right direction or PM with link / contact info? Thanks!
    Learn to use the search function. There is literally 8 pages (200 posts) on Katie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape