Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 896 1396 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35360

    Which Head? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I talked to Torrie, but she refused to see me unless I sent her a video of me patting my head. I refused, so she misses out.
    Yeah, these Bitches seem to think that they are the ones in charge. Wrong, we Mongers have the Money that they Crave!! A couple of months ago I sent texts to several (STG) escorts looking for a date. Not one of them replied. So I sent a pic of 400 dollars worth of bills to the same girls saying " well, I guess nobody wants to make any money today". Within minutes they were all responding! LOL. I told them all that it was too late. I found another girl willing to come see me. LOL.

  2. #35359

    Kendall / Brooke

    If there's any fans of "Kendall," she (Brooke) is currently away at the Grey Bar Motel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/749096072064

  3. #35358

    Caveat

    Quote Originally Posted by MaleNurse32  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl on another site who absolutely loves to take loads in her mouth. Her dream is to be at a gloryhole but said there are none near her. I do not live in the area but want to help her out. If anyone can tell me of a location where there is a gloryhole, she would love to set something up. I am attaching her pics to this for you guys. Anything will help. Thank you.
    I am not saying this is proof positive of hijinks; but I found these:

    https://www.eporner.com/gallery/lA8pCIzgXOj/Me/

    Have you met this girl face to face? Can anybody going to the gh meet her face to face?

  4. #35357

    Gloryhole

    Quote Originally Posted by MaleNurse32  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl on another site who absolutely loves to take loads in her mouth. Her dream is to be at a gloryhole but said there are none near her. I do not live in the area but want to help her out. If anyone can tell me of a location where there is a gloryhole, she would love to set something up. I am attaching her pics to this for you guys. Anything will help. Thank you.
    I'd be there in a heart beat for this one! Nice!!

  5. #35356

    Anyone familiar with Raven

    He claims to be a DT specialist so I am curious if anyone has confirmed this. I have had the hardest time finding a good DT cocksucker lately.

  6. #35355

    Count me in!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaleNurse32  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl on another site who absolutely loves to take loads in her mouth. Her dream is to be at a gloryhole but said there are none near her. I do not live in the area but want to help her out. If anyone can tell me of a location where there is a gloryhole, she would love to set something up. I am attaching her pics to this for you guys. Anything will help. Thank you.
    Following!! As long as we get verification that it is actually her behind the wall / curtain I am SO IN!

  7. #35354

    Gloryhole for female

    I met this girl on another site who absolutely loves to take loads in her mouth. Her dream is to be at a gloryhole but said there are none near her. I do not live in the area but want to help her out. If anyone can tell me of a location where there is a gloryhole, she would love to set something up. I am attaching her pics to this for you guys. Anything will help. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_IMG_3926.jpg‎   thumbnail_IMG_3927.jpg‎   thumbnail_IMG_3928.jpg‎   thumbnail_IMG_3929.jpg‎   thumbnail_IMG_3930.jpg‎  

    thumbnail_IMG_3931.jpg‎  

  8. #35353

    Any Info Re Lo The Headache Cardate Headache Provider in Arlington?

    I wanted to get drained and have all of my cum swallowed. As I went through STG for a provider with the right skills job, I noticed Lo the car date dick sucking in Arrington did not have an ad. Off Merril. I know she is not the greatest, but for the right price, which I always get her down to accepting. And she swallowed every drop of jizz, often licking her lips. Anyone know what happened to her. Is she with LEO or Has she moved?

    LB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lo.jpg‎  

  9. #35352

  10. #35351
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I found her social media first, and her name is Torrie. Of course, her SM page is now gone. She's just a lowlife, gutter cum **** ***** that won't get my money.
    https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MTQ...JlZjRlMDY.webp

    Am I seeing underarm hair or is that the light playing tricks?

    Rich.

  11. #35350

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    This is the second time in 10 years I've been ripped off.
    "Oh no I must've double booked, let me go get rid of him.
    Hey put your clothes on. Real estate people to look at the house".
    And then she was gone and I'm stuck having her old lady roommate show me to the door.
    F / O with that BS.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/336047088957
    There are several reviews. None good. You could have saved the hassle and the money. Sorry you endured her bullshit and thanks for helping to expose the piece of gutter crap that she is.

    Rich.

  12. #35349
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Did she also go by Cali at one time? Or is that someone different altogether?
    I'm really not sure Sir.

  13. #35348

    Damsel

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I found her social media first, and her name is Torrie. Of course, her SM page is now gone. She's just a lowlife, gutter cum **** ***** that won't get my money.
    Did she also go by Cali at one time? Or is that someone different altogether?

  14. #35347
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Is she using that moniker now? Anyway, you see what I mean about being a little too entitled and demanding. To the people that help pay her bills. Why would you be like that? Baby, you're a hooker. A prostitute. An escort. A ho. You can't demand anything. You do your job, get paid and go on to the next client. Simple, really.

    Rich.
    Yes. I found her social media first, and her name is Torrie. Of course, her SM page is now gone. She's just a lowlife, gutter cum **** ***** that won't get my money.

  15. #35346

    Ripped off

    This is the second time in 10 years I've been ripped off.

    "Oh no I must've double booked, let me go get rid of him.

    Hey put your clothes on. Real estate people to look at the house".

    And then she was gone and I'm stuck having her old lady roommate show me to the door.

    F / O with that BS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/336047088957

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape