Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4437
-
07-11-24 17:59 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 201Bummer
As always, your feedback is always appreciated. Especially when you help out those that can't take a second to RTFF. If they did, the majority of their questions would be answered.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
It's a bummer to hear the lineup isn't what it's been at Eastern. I had the pleasure before and it was nearly O-town service. I was going to be up that way next week and planned on stopping by. Sounds like the talent isn't what it's been. Oh well, I suppose it is that time of year. I may have to try Mead as past attendants have sounded like they were up my ally. I will have call and inquire who be available.
-
07-11-24 17:26 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 180Family Massage
Family Massage in Sarasota. Really good massage, but legit business.
-
07-11-24 13:47 #3145Senior Member

Posts: 30Frogs
Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry if I offended you with my questions given my infrequent posting. While I've only been in Florida a short time and am not able to partake very often, I've kissed all sorts of frogs in my time. This site wasn't very popular in the Midwest state I came from (generally used another site there), and I didn't find this site until around March of this year. I was just hoping to avoid the frogs here given my limited availability to monger.
Originally Posted by NamelessGhost
[View Original Post]
Understood, I wasn't sure how often the lineup changes here. That's also the reason I asked about the opther 2 places.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
No problem, I will deal with it and soldier on.
Be excellent and monger on dudes.
-
07-11-24 13:30 #3144Senior Member

Posts: 844Who's At Eastern
OR... one could just read a few posts below and figure out which two older gals are there now. Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by NamelessGhost
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 12:10 #3143Senior Member

Posts: 81Toftt
With four posts. You aren't going to get much help. My experience is that the personnel rotates on a monthly basis. I would suggest you visit, pay the fee and report on the experience. Not trying to be difficult- but many of us had to kiss a few frogs before meeting the princess.
Originally Posted by Tarrant6112
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 10:56 #3142Senior Member

Posts: 30Eastern Lineup
Anyone know the current Eastern lineup?
Alternatively, is there another similar spa with comparable personnel to Eastern (Lucky, Sugar, etc.)? Are the women at the Asian Body Spa on Meade or at Blue Ocean typically comparable?
I'll be coming from the Tampa area and don't really want to make the drive to have a 50+ woman giving me the massage.
Thanks for any info.
-
07-09-24 11:01 #3141Senior Member

Posts: 219Good to know about joy, I went July 6th and TS was working. Honestly I don't think I'm a fan of the body rub front to front. Maybe to my back only.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
I felt Yuyua service was better and offered to massage me after we took a second shower. I busted on her back lmao.
But I will wait, for this micjb $ I expect younger girls and better bodies.
-
07-09-24 08:06 #3140Senior Member

Posts: 31I too have been with Grace. She was a lot of fun and seemed to be very willing to make me smile. I don't think if have had a bad experience at Eastern. Ever.
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-24 05:39 #3139Senior Member

Posts: 844Joy at Eastern Massage & Spa
I can confirm that 160 was accepted for FS, at least with Joy ... but I did have a couple of wrinkles in my visit yesterday (morning of July 8th).
Originally Posted by IAmTonggi
[View Original Post]
First wrinkle was that Joy has a smokin' body ... for a 50-Something 'lady', but what one might call less than average body for a 40-Something, and there's no way anyone is going to think this one is in her 30s. Joy has full, natural (and kinda squishy) tits, no ass, and enough of a belly that she kept her dress on around her waist during the entire session (top pulled down for tit access, and bottom pulled up for snatch access).
When I asked for the Table Shower, Joy told me, in extra-choppy English, that it was broken, and went so far as to describe that the water is leaking onto the floor and into the adjacent rooms. THAT amount of detail, coupled with the fact that I hadn't yet offered/paid the tip, might suggest the "broken shower" was an actual fact. So ... no table shower, which meant there was no naked body-slide, no TUMA, and the in-room BBBJ was done with LOTS of eye contact - with the in-room security monitor! Otherwise, the BBBJ was nice and soft, but it wasn't enthusiastic enough to ever get me anything but stiffened up.
DATY was nice (including in 69) and the area was all shaved and smooth as silk. She seemed to prefer mish, as CG wasn't even attempted/offered, but that was fine as I prefer mish anyway. The FS was also unenthusiastic, but she does get her legs spread out nice and wide (no 'clenching' legs to restrict access or push you out/away), so deep pounding for as long and hard as you want is no problem.
After a warm washcloth cleanup, no massage was offered and, rather, she stood beside me expecting me to get up and get dressed! I had paid 80 for the hour, but I was only there for 30-35 minutes. When initially discussing the 'broken shower', she DID offer to give me 20 back and call it a half hour session, but she somehow 'forgot' at the end and I didn't really care about the 20 bucks anyway, so I didn't even bother to bring it up,
So, for the 160 tip I paid, did I get shorted on enthusiasm and service? It's a possibility and maybe a 200 tip would have resulted in a better experience. However, I don't really think so and I'm not gonna spend the extra 40 to find out. The net assessment, for me, is that I won't go back to see Joy (or Yuyu, based on the prior report by IAmTonggi), but I will consider the location again (if the Table Shower is working) to see one of the well-reviewed (younger) girls like Lucky or a couple of others whose names I can't recall at the moment.
-
07-08-24 08:27 #3138Senior Member

Posts: 219Going to start giving $160 next time I visit. $$ is way too much in the summer. Supply and demand.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-24 01:03 #3137Senior Member

Posts: 844Eastern Massage & Spa: Location
Try the info and links below. Also for anyone ELSE looking for Eastern Massage & Spa in south Sarasota.
Originally Posted by Optumistik
[View Original Post]
Cost can be confirmed by others that have been there more recently, but, as I recall, after the 80 House Fee (for an hour), I wouldn't be surprised if the girl ASKS for a 200 tip for Full Service, but (in my humble opinion) you should go no higher than 160 (and she'll take it eagerly).
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 15:03 #3136Senior Member

Posts: 219No such luck. Has YuYu. Disappointed, I give her a 6/10 in looks. But service was very good.
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
I didn't want any kissing or BBBJ but she still tried which I found odd. She has B cups and a little belly. I would not repeat. There is another woman I heard name Joy. I won't go until I read reviews. I would want some beautifully shaped women if I'm spending that much.
-
07-07-24 11:10 #3135Senior Member

Posts: 405Consistent good experience at Gulfcoast Spa on Caring Way. Off Tamiami and seldom busy. Typical 35-50 yo petite Asian spinners with better than average skills. Never any drama and leaved drained. PM for details.
Originally Posted by LinnPfl
[View Original Post]
https://www.yelp.com/biz/gulfcoast-spa-port-charlotte
-
07-06-24 22:28 #3134Senior Member

Posts: 56Eastern investment
Yep it's on 41 right in front of Hudson's furniture and the lobster place. House fee is $60 for 30 m and $80 for 1 hr, no upcharge for the table shower (highly recommend). Tip for the girl ranges from. 6 to $$ depending upon service. The Eastern girls get about the same tip as other MTs across the hobby. PM if you have more questions.
Originally Posted by Optumistik
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 22:18 #3133Senior Member

Posts: 56New Eastern lineup
Oh I didn't think to ask who was rotating in. Maybe we will get Lucky again? 😄.
Originally Posted by IAmTonggi
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





