Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 1228 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 24031
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20626

    Twins I Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by AnyDayHumpDay  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, submitting my dues. Visited Daniela when she visited Nova last time in the April. She charges $$$ for an hour, allows multiple shots. Into DFK, BBJ. I'm pretty new to this game, but I enjoyed last visit. She is again in nova, planning to see here again soon. Will post another review.

    https://callescort.org/240-761-0359
    Interesting review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...617/9294045331

  2. #20625

    Charges are pretty serious.

    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldMyers  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She did provide me with this information when I met her.

    Heck, I'm not hating on her business. I'm just saying I appreciate her informing me. And it gave me an opportunity to make my own decision about whether to proceed forward.

    I can't be that great of a guy where I'm the only person that she spoke this information too. Ijs.
    Aware of the charges as well which keeps me away. Sad cause she is a very sweet lady but a little too risky from my standpoint.

  3. #20624

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMike1972  [View Original Post]
    99 percent of the posts here I don't believe, especially those who claim to have inside info and be the only ones communicate with someone.
    She is still local. Very friendly and easy to talk to. I would say book with confidence. Always leave very happy.

  4. #20623

    The scoop

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMike1972  [View Original Post]
    99 percent of the posts here I don't believe, especially those who claim to have inside info and be the only ones communicate with someone.
    Really don't think there's inside info or mongers particularly keeping contacting her under wraps. She's got a long history of dodging, flaking, overbooking, ghosting, etc. I've seen her almost a dozen times and it's been an ordeal to simply enjoyable. She's currently near Belvoir off Route 1 and claims her cell phone dies a lot and she relies solely on WiFi. So if you get a hold of her via Snap or virtual number act fast, keep comms open, set a specific time, don't wait, and be flexible. Tried writing this earlier and got a connection error when I hit upload.

    She'll let you video, not sure if she charges extra for that or bare FS. She hasn't been seeing a lot of peeps and trying to get a room to make bank, but I have no idea what she used the help on after I saw her last week. Just wanted to clarify I'll send what I got to senior members or ones I've previously interacted with. Again, it's not some insider info or the like.

  5. #20622

    Inside information on Michelle

    Yes. She did provide me with this information when I met her.

    Heck, I'm not hating on her business. I'm just saying I appreciate her informing me. And it gave me an opportunity to make my own decision about whether to proceed forward.

    I can't be that great of a guy where I'm the only person that she spoke this information too. Ijs.

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMike1972  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything recent. The only posts I've seen about her lately are from one person who has inside info.

  6. #20621

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't really post. She has a core of regular clients she communicates with though.
    99 percent of the posts here I don't believe, especially those who claim to have inside info and be the only ones communicate with someone.

  7. #20620

    Provider recommendations w / o drama or ripoffs

    Fellas,

    Long time monger moving back to NOVA for work and would like to know of any good recommendations for Latin / White / Asian providers near Annandale or Springfield? I've been reading through the Forum this week but don't see any links to the posts provided. Would be happy to submit reports as well.

    FF.

  8. #20619

    Call Number

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to this place however, if you take a look at the pics on Google maps there is a virtual pic you can rotate around the interior of the place, One of the rooms appears to be a massage room. It looks very upscale.

    It's also possible the actual providers are in a different room perhaps upstairs.
    You will be directed to 502 Maple Ave. It is in lower level of Bank Bldg with entrance on Nutley. Several girls of mixed Asian heritage. Full menu.

  9. #20618

    Daniela. Good experience

    Long time lurker, submitting my dues. Visited Daniela when she visited Nova last time in the April. She charges $$$ for an hour, allows multiple shots. Into DFK, BBJ. I'm pretty new to this game, but I enjoyed last visit. She is again in nova, planning to see here again soon. Will post another review.

    https://callescort.org/240-761-0359

  10. #20617

    Hair Solon with massage room?

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTemp  [View Original Post]
    They constantly advertise on BP: https://nova.bedpage.com/femaleescor.../23253385.html.

    This should be a Chinese joint, they say they constantly have 3 girls available. But google map show this as a hair and alteration place. Anyone been to this place?
    I have not been to this place however, if you take a look at the pics on Google maps there is a virtual pic you can rotate around the interior of the place, One of the rooms appears to be a massage room. It looks very upscale.

    It's also possible the actual providers are in a different room perhaps upstairs.

  11. #20616
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMike1972  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything recent. The only posts I've seen about her lately are from one person who has inside info.
    She doesn't really post. She has a core of regular clients she communicates with though.

  12. #20615

    Michelle?

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaMike1972  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything recent. The only posts I've seen about her lately are from one person who has inside info.
    I met Melissa, but I've seen the infamous Michelle many times.

  13. #20614

    517 Maple W, anyone been to this place?

    They constantly advertise on BP: https://nova.bedpage.com/femaleescor.../23253385.html.

    This should be a Chinese joint, they say they constantly have 3 girls available. But google map show this as a hair and alteration place. Anyone been to this place?

  14. #20613

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising anywhere now?
    I haven't seen anything recent. The only posts I've seen about her lately are from one person who has inside info.

  15. #20612

    Adverts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising anywhere now?
    She's quite an introvert. There have been times I felt like I was borderline taking advantage behind her will. She'll always talk you out of Greek the last minute and offer it next time, not! When I saw her she mentioned going to court and such, which an erection killer at times. She's got a juicy box that's tight for someone above to average girth, but definitely not Amanda or Ellla tight (my past favs). Her mike skills are fine and she takes direction well if you want your nuts sucked, shaft licked, and head feeling like a lolly pop being flavored. PM if you want her contact info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape