Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 24039
-
07-07-24 11:07 #20619Regular Member

Posts: 7Call Number
You will be directed to 502 Maple Ave. It is in lower level of Bank Bldg with entrance on Nutley. Several girls of mixed Asian heritage. Full menu.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 08:40 #20618Senior Member

Posts: 98Daniela. Good experience
Long time lurker, submitting my dues. Visited Daniela when she visited Nova last time in the April. She charges $$$ for an hour, allows multiple shots. Into DFK, BBJ. I'm pretty new to this game, but I enjoyed last visit. She is again in nova, planning to see here again soon. Will post another review.
https://callescort.org/240-761-0359
-
07-07-24 08:25 #20617Senior Member

Posts: 637Hair Solon with massage room?
I have not been to this place however, if you take a look at the pics on Google maps there is a virtual pic you can rotate around the interior of the place, One of the rooms appears to be a massage room. It looks very upscale.
Originally Posted by HighTemp
[View Original Post]
It's also possible the actual providers are in a different room perhaps upstairs.
-
07-06-24 22:02 #20616Senior Member

Posts: 187She doesn't really post. She has a core of regular clients she communicates with though.
Originally Posted by NovaMike1972
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 21:28 #20615Senior Member

Posts: 527Michelle?
I met Melissa, but I've seen the infamous Michelle many times.
Originally Posted by NovaMike1972
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 18:26 #20614Senior Member

Posts: 61517 Maple W, anyone been to this place?
They constantly advertise on BP: https://nova.bedpage.com/femaleescor.../23253385.html.
This should be a Chinese joint, they say they constantly have 3 girls available. But google map show this as a hair and alteration place. Anyone been to this place?
-
07-06-24 14:09 #20613Regular Member

Posts: 23Michelle
I haven't seen anything recent. The only posts I've seen about her lately are from one person who has inside info.
Originally Posted by TheNovaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 20:40 #20612Senior Member

Posts: 527Adverts
She's quite an introvert. There have been times I felt like I was borderline taking advantage behind her will. She'll always talk you out of Greek the last minute and offer it next time, not! When I saw her she mentioned going to court and such, which an erection killer at times. She's got a juicy box that's tight for someone above to average girth, but definitely not Amanda or Ellla tight (my past favs). Her mike skills are fine and she takes direction well if you want your nuts sucked, shaft licked, and head feeling like a lolly pop being flavored. PM if you want her contact info.
Originally Posted by TheNovaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 17:09 #20611Senior Member

Posts: 1189How was the car fuck? I bet it was super hot, it was scorching when I was out.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
Wanted to know how tight she was. ?
-
07-05-24 16:38 #20610Regular Member

Posts: 21Is she advertising anywhere now?
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 16:20 #20609Senior Member

Posts: 586Ads elsewhere
They have ads on several other sites, usually Eros, that list the usual suspects. The number on Ivy's ad is the one usually on the site, if you didn't already save it.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 14:03 #20608Senior Member

Posts: 527Melissa in Alexandria
Finally caught up with Melissa and we agreed to play in the car. Not my preference, but it's too hot out and we couldn't find a place nearby to play outdoors. Picked her up and she looked as if she loss some weight, but not anorexic. Nothing much to add from previous visits and her box is tight as I last remembered and banged.
-
07-05-24 12:32 #20607Senior Member

Posts: 187Nah she's more of a headache. It was cool but yall aren't missing anything. Has the potential but not really open.
Originally Posted by MerryCool
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-24 10:49 #20606Senior Member

Posts: 365Recent Find. Leah
If you're willing to drive up to Laurel, I put a review of this new girl from there I saw a week or so ago.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...527&viewfull=1#post6953527.
-
07-05-24 10:17 #20605Senior Member

Posts: 42New fav
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...inia/172537388
Visited her 2nd time late July4. She got warmer and more friendly this time around since she recognized me from last time. Tight hug and kiss right away when enter room.
Nice ass massage too this time, don't know where she learned it but nice. Cuddle and shower together afterward. We set up a date to go shopping and dinner on Sunday; will report back.












Reply With Quote



