Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 368 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 5517
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4122

    Crysta

    Quote Originally Posted by NewbTube23  [View Original Post]
    Dam that sucks, I thought she had good reviews!! Was she at least cute? Were the pics accurate? You just shit in my cheerios LOL!!
    I thought she was alright & she was even willing to let me record a BJ for a little extra.

  2. #4121
    No. Looks like pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stizzy066  [View Original Post]
    Is she African American?

  3. #4120
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlav  [View Original Post]
    She's terrible, she's a dead fish and too many rules.
    Dam that sucks, I thought she had good reviews!! Was she at least cute? Were the pics accurate? You just shit in my cheerios LOL!!

  4. #4119
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowm  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I've been talking to her off and on since connecting with her last fall on Seeking. I have never gotten together with her because I rarely can get to Lansing and I always felt there was something a little off. I find it interesting she told you her BD was having issues as she has maintained her BD was no longer in the picture when talking to me and she complains he doesn't have anything to do with their kids. I guess that just fits in with the crazy. Thanks again.
    She text me saying she was in hotel downtown, where did you see her? I know before she wanted to be picked up at her house in the hood off Kzoo, she text me all the time send lots of pics and saying she needs business. Told her to advertise on pages or here but she said she don't know how to. Also she has contacted me of 2 number randomly and I haven't seen her yet.

  5. #4118

    Looking to see if she's still working

    Good services just wondering if she's still around. East Lansing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15D0BD40-2920-4F46-825A-8BB2B0EE0C77.jpeg‎  

  6. #4117
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbTube23  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to check this one out and then she disappeared for a bit looks like she's back and I'm going to make a trip to Lansing. Tried to catch her in mt pleasant but couldn't. I know people been waiting to see her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/596390601482.
    She's terrible, she's a dead fish and too many rules.

  7. #4116

    She's back

    Been wanting to check this one out and then she disappeared for a bit looks like she's back and I'm going to make a trip to Lansing. Tried to catch her in mt pleasant but couldn't. I know people been waiting to see her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/596390601482.

  8. #4115

    She's back

    Been wanting to check this one out and then she disappeared for a bit looks like she's back and I'm going to make a trip to Lansing. Tried to catch her in mt pleasant but couldn't. I know people been waiting to see her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/596390601482.

  9. #4114

    AP status

    Anybody know what up with AP. I'm coming back to town for the fourth.

  10. #4113

    Amy is cool

    I saw her twice but never posted reviews. She is cool and makes you feel welcome and comfortable. Would recommend.

  11. #4112

    Brooklyn / Natalie / Jessica / Amber / Tiana etc

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleOM  [View Original Post]
    Hey USASG peeps.

    I've saw ads from Jessica, Brooklyn, Nathalie,. Several other names but the same tats show up in the ads at https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...l/627873256204 over the last 6 months or so and wondered if anyone has partaken? She's very attractive in her post IMHO but asks for pic verification. Aside from that I'm ready. But I don't send selfies. Let me know if anyone has partaken or their policy for selfie requests. Tia.
    She goes by many names and is twofifty a hh. Even when I tried to set a date up one time she flaked. She doesn't book the hotel until everything is set up. I believe she is real but expensive and requires verifications.

  12. #4111

    Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by Donn15  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately yes. Very expensive and generally a scam.
    Its just kinda meh in Lansing right now. There are some decent options but nothing really good / great, its all just ok.

  13. #4110

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by LansGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met with Amy today. We made small talk over a bottle of water. Then got some serious playing done. She is pretty careful about screening, but well worth the time. YMMV, but I plan to go back, as we really connected. Pictures were accurate.

    Don't let the write up scare you off, you will be glad you did.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...a/748454871587
    Two thumbs up, not in a kinky way LOL.

  14. #4109

    Is she still working?

    Good services. Just wonder if she's still working.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderatot12[blue]

  15. #4108

    Jessica, Brooklyn, Natalie.

    Hey USASG peeps.

    I've saw ads from Jessica, Brooklyn, Nathalie,. Several other names but the same tats show up in the ads at https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...l/627873256204 over the last 6 months or so and wondered if anyone has partaken? She's very attractive in her post IMHO but asks for pic verification. Aside from that I'm ready. But I don't send selfies. Let me know if anyone has partaken or their policy for selfie requests. Tia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape