Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 552 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 8267
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6662
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Monse does get territorial.

    I guess she wants to be the only one barebacking her customers.
    LOL. She does get upset.

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Never had that experience with Monse. She's actually recommended other dancers for me.
    Start creampieing her it will change.

    Mandy won my business this week. Monse might be upset.

  2. #6661

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Monse does get territorial.

    I guess she wants to be the only one barebacking her customers.
    Never had that experience with Monse. She's actually recommended other dancers for me.

  3. #6660
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    No Monse. I guess she is on vacation.

    It allowed me to see Mandy without getting a dirty look from Monse.

    Mandy also really stepped up her services.
    Monse does get territorial.

    I guess she wants to be the only one barebacking her customers.

  4. #6659

    Fun week

    This was a fun week at Pandoras. With Monse gone we were free to try out other dancers. They stepped up their services to her level. It will be interesting when she gets back.

  5. #6658
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate you owning it and clarifying. Think a lot of people on here have a high sensitivity to the fiction on here and you triggered some reactions.
    I've heard of a therapist being chased off because someone started rumors that they provided services that they didn't provide.

  6. #6657

    No Cap

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    This is why its always a good idea to get a normal dance with dancer you aren't familiar with. You can feel them out and if you click with them you will likely get the "so dooo you want to do anything else" and then you can discuss what's on the menu. From my experience though the information on this board has been very accurate. Also keep in mind YMMV can play a factor with some dancers.
    110% this.

  7. #6656
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    This category gets a lot of this. Lots of guys are in for some embarrassment paying for VIP they read about here and getting nothing but regular VIP.
    This is why its always a good idea to get a normal dance with dancer you aren't familiar with. You can feel them out and if you click with them you will likely get the "so dooo you want to do anything else" and then you can discuss what's on the menu. From my experience though the information on this board has been very accurate. Also keep in mind YMMV can play a factor with some dancers.

  8. #6655

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    This category gets a lot of this. Lots of guys are in for some embarrassment paying for VIP they read about here and getting nothing but regular VIP.
    Don't pay for VIP if she has not made you cum in the LDA.

  9. #6654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Certainly a lot of fibbing on this board.
    This category gets a lot of this. Lots of guys are in for some embarrassment paying for VIP they read about here and getting nothing but regular VIP.

  10. #6653

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    My bad. Come to think of it I have only fucked Allie. It has been a while.

    I said Cocksuckers. I should have said w hores.

    My intent was to let everyone know that there were plenty of high mileage women in that day. I should have phrased it better.
    Appreciate you owning it and clarifying. Think a lot of people on here have a high sensitivity to the fiction on here and you triggered some reactions.

  11. #6652

    4th fun

    Quote Originally Posted by AWork911  [View Original Post]
    Where did you head to finally?
    Who did you end up seeing at Pandoras? I almost went in around 1 PM but took a detour to Sugars and Lola was the only dancer there. She'd be the only one worth pursuing there anyway. Paid the cover fee for a 30 minute room and got right to work on me after stripping us both down. Living up to the "Bunny" part of her Lola Bunny brand like usual.

  12. #6651

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Known Allie a long time and that's never been on the menu. Fantasy rides yes.
    My bad. Come to think of it I have only fucked Allie. It has been a while.

    I said Cocksuckers. I should have said w hores.

    My intent was to let everyone know that there were plenty of high mileage women in that day. I should have phrased it better.

  13. #6650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    No Monse

    No Monse. I guess she is on vacation.

    It allowed me to see Mandy without getting a dirty look from Monse.

    Mandy also really stepped up her services.

  14. #6649

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Jade surprised me with CFS yesterday at Pandoras.
    Must be YMMV. I'm a regular of her's and she only offered 50 off her room rate.

  15. #6648
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Known Allie a long time and that's never been on the menu. Fantasy rides yes.
    Certainly a lot of fibbing on this board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape