Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 26665
-
07-07-24 19:23 #21730Senior Member

Posts: 88North of GR?
I know its been awhile since I've posted. Just curious if anyone knows a good UTR or good spots north of GR relating to the hobby. Cedar, Greenville, Belding, anything like that really. I just hate going in the city if I don't have too. I know this isn't the thread, but a MP would work too. I think I asked this like a year ago, and a lot of people were also looking for the same, but I haven't seen anything pop up yet.
-
07-07-24 18:37 #21729Senior Member

Posts: 208Slimthick Goddess anyone?
Anyone seen Slimthick Goddess? Searched reports, nothing.
Listed height is 6'1". Things that make you go hmmm?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/498033319834
-
07-07-24 17:23 #21728Senior Member

Posts: 582Frankie
My buddy FelterSnatch should chime in here. I think he said he saw her within the past couple of weeks. Fairly good report but candy use is showing.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
Ss.
-
07-07-24 16:59 #21727Banned Member

Posts: 1268I haven't seen Frankie in forever but back in the day she had good reviews and gave good service. That was long ago (6+ years or more) so cannot speak to recently.
Originally Posted by FireMan16
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 14:47 #21726Senior Member

Posts: 499I just ran a search on the Muskegon escort thread for her. Four pages.
Originally Posted by FireMan16
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-24 02:04 #21725Senior Member

Posts: 25Frankie
Has anyone visited Frankie in Muskegon? I've seen her post for a while but couldn't find any reviews in GR or Muskegon. Can't believe no one has seen her as she has above average appearance for our area in my opinion.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/187253029030
-
07-06-24 18:48 #21724Senior Member

Posts: 307Almost everything
Almost everything is exactly right! I'd just say she's better than a lot larger area than just Kent county is the only thing wrong LOL It's been far too long since I've seen her, just an amazing woman and experience. I'm older myself also so same here, she's top notch.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 17:53 #21723Senior Member

Posts: 35Brazilian Jasmine
Any info on this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/104723850913
-
07-06-24 17:08 #21722Banned Member

Posts: 1268Cassidy James
Seen CJ finally since I had a day off midweek. My way to celebrate the 4th with fireworks!
Hot as ever and a ball of fire in bed. I've never caught CJ on a "bad day". Took me forever to finish (getting old sucks) but she never complains and stays in the fight until the mission is accomplished.
You want a GFE experience with CJ?
Be polite. Don't act aggressive. Come freshly showered or use her incall shower. Use mouthwash. I show up to all dates for all providers this way so for me this isn't a big deal.
And like with most providers, it pays off well.
Highly recommend. CJ is the best in Kent county.
-
07-06-24 12:49 #21721Senior Member

Posts: 104Do you know if she is staying in the hobby? Going down to Arizona in few months. Would like to see her again. Do you know where in Arizona?
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 11:11 #21720Senior Member

Posts: 206Asian Alexis
Has anyone paid Alexis a visit recently? I know she's gotten bigger over time from her pics in her ads. Reviews were mix and none really to positive on her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/186037320014
-
07-06-24 08:43 #21719Senior Member

Posts: 582Masterpiece
I saw her at a friends house in Muskegon two weeks ago. Good time. Open menu. Good attitude. Body is maybe 5-6 but liberal use permitted.
Originally Posted by Snowbird34
[View Original Post]
I'll repeat. I've seen her several times over the past couple of years. Not always on time but never ghosted.
Ss.
-
07-06-24 00:32 #21718Senior Member

Posts: 35Info
If you happen to go, please review.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
Thank you Tazz.
-
07-05-24 21:08 #21717Senior Member

Posts: 319Thief
Just a reminder for anyone who hasn't seen her yet she's a thief.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/509751474679
-
07-05-24 20:47 #21716Senior Member

Posts: 319LOL I didn't even notice that.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




