Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 26668
-
06-05-24 11:40 #21568Senior Member

Posts: 50Total
She got real aggressive when I refused to send $$$ theu Cash App.
Originally Posted by TokyoDawson
[View Original Post]
I think it's a Dude running a scam.
No Meet Ups.
Just Content.
-
06-05-24 11:38 #21567Senior Member

Posts: 50Scam
Demanded me to Cash App $$$ for Pics and Video.
Originally Posted by Munchie51
[View Original Post]
Scam.
-
06-05-24 11:03 #21566Senior Member

Posts: 77Looks good
Dimensions sure don't match the pics!
Originally Posted by DaddyD2629
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 09:31 #21565Senior Member

Posts: 106Best Pierced Tits around GR?
I've seen a couple with downstairs piercings; Jasmine even has the 'snake bites'. But I'm looking for the best pierced tits in GR area. Anyone have a suggestion?
Also, anyone use Reddit for this hobby?
-
06-05-24 06:23 #21564Senior Member

Posts: 314Looks nGood. Detroit
Since she lists her location as Detroit maybe skim through the last couple months of reviews in that forum.
Originally Posted by DaddyD2629
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 23:30 #21563Senior Member

Posts: 68Interesting
She has big books ehh? Well look at me judging a book by its cover, I really didn't take her to be a reader, or have the ability to read honestly.
Originally Posted by Dean27
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 11:55 #21562Banned Member

Posts: 216I'm all good, guys Thank you for the concern though. Just a super busy time of year for me right now in my real life, that and my app has been acting goofy sending like 30 texts at a time and then not pushing through responses. I deleted and re-downloaded so hopefully that helps with the communication my schedule is a bit wonky this next week, but I'll be around. Of course still being extra precautious about who I'm seeing at the moment. As should you all as well. Thanks for looking out, boys! Play safe.
Originally Posted by TwoTrack
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 09:20 #21561Senior Member

Posts: 319Thank you. I try to give my experiences as always with any provider YMMV. Tiny can be hard to get a hold of for different reasons some not hey fault some is but when I do get with her have had good experience. Yes Abby was a good one. And Emma seems to be gone.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 09:06 #21560Senior Member

Posts: 162Hunter
I too have seen Hunter a couple of times over the past few weeks. She is indeed leaving for Arizona on the 8th. She is better than ever and will truly be missed. Again. Don't miss your chance to see her.
Originally Posted by SlapShot69
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 08:57 #21559Senior Member

Posts: 81Not so good
I recently inquired on the Muskegon boards about Demi. The answers hinted at heavy candy use.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 07:44 #21558Senior Member

Posts: 208Tiny
I've had equally positive experience with Tiny as Tazz51 describes. Maybe I got lucky with scheduling. I'd also add that Tazz51 has been really helpful with sharing recommendations. I've followed through with several of his favorites. They have all been exactly as he described. (Making me realize how much I miss the nerdy GR Abby who seems to have disappeared.).
Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 07:41 #21557Regular Member

Posts: 5Looks good
Wondering if anyone has talked with this one.
Would like to here more about her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/857116207547
-
06-03-24 21:33 #21556Senior Member

Posts: 110Demi aka Nikki.
Stay sage.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 19:49 #21555Senior Member

Posts: 144Utr
Have a semi UTR gal that used to post but now rarely will post that is looking for respectful gentlemen that would like to see her during the daytime hours.
Respectful and active seniors get priority on info, she does have rules and bondaries.
PM for info.
-
06-03-24 19:26 #21554Senior Member

Posts: 185Tita
Anyone know who this is?









Reply With Quote






