Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 192 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2472

    Sheltons newest girl

    Tatted redhead with dreads advertising in Shelton. Looks familiar but no name in the ad. Anyone seen her or have a name to search for reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/665841775998

  2. #2471

  3. #2470

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    If you're worried about LE, screenshot the ad before contacting. If the ad mentioned anything about intercourse it's entrapment. The police need you to bring those things up.
    That is Mia, been reported on, is safe. Hosts in her home in Bprt near FFld line. Have not seen her but DM'd a senior that has.

    I wish that Sumo was still working, her previous number searches to that but "BAD GATEWAY" don't think its coming back. Too bad.

    Cheers.

    PMIC.

  4. #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    My spidey sense tells me to be cautious with this ad. One thing that I found odd was that in the descriptions, tattoos were referred as many when clearly the pictures show none.

    It would not surprise me if this was an ad placed by LE.
    If you're worried about LE, screenshot the ad before contacting. If the ad mentioned anything about intercourse it's entrapment. The police need you to bring those things up.

  5. #2468

    Car dates

    Anyone see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...q/222036526467
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1935.jpg‎  

  6. #2467

    Bella

    Do a name search. There are plenty of reviews of Bella and Angie.

    BMD.

  7. #2466

    Angie

    Do a name search. There are plenty of reviews.

    BMD.

  8. #2465

    Angie

    I've been with Angie a few times. I always had a good time. No rushing, completes the job.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  9. #2464

    West Haven Lets Play

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/776002605830

    Anyone ever see her, looks sloppy in the right way. I may have issues, thanks in advance.
    I am guilty. Saw her in June. Saw mill rd. Quick booking and meet. Bigger than the pics would suggest but very accommodating, funny and pleasant. Great kissing and BJ. Worked hard on top to get me going and then legs behind the ears to finish on the boobs where she rubbed it all in and then gave a little Russian. Enjoy.

  10. #2463

    Charlotte Bridgeport June

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Also curious, mistakenly tagged wrong post earlier. Sorry for the confusion. Note if searching Charlotte there is another currently in Hamden (vg).
    After texting back and forth regarding address etc for 45 minutes I got to the place off Main in BPT. Parking is very tight. Took another 15 minutes to get to the door to meet her since she kept delayng. Lots of Cams on the building and others in the area. She is a small girl and the pics are close if not her. Perfect spinner body and no outright drug use signs, Brought me up to the messy apartment where she works off the sofa bed in the living room. Heard noises from the Bedroom. Mens shoes in the mess. Tried a lite kiss as listed in the services and was rejected. She said she does not do that. I left saymg ad says kiss. You lied and did not mention someone else in the apartment. I think her friend is working also but not sure. Might have upgraaded if offered.

  11. #2462

  12. #2461

  13. #2460
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    All I ever do is BBBJ, how were the head skills?
    Can't even remember. I just remember she took direction well. When I said nuts, she sucked my nuts.

    It was way too difficult setting up a time with her though, and she had too much of an attitude throughout texting for how basic she looks.

    Wouldn't repeat under any circumstance.

  14. #2459

    Bella Crutches

    Another dream with Bella. I opted for the 4th of July qv special of. 75 (Isn't it so nice when these girls show their patriotism? After setting up a time, she texted back saying that her GF (Skye) was using her room tonight as well and if I was interested in the double bbj. Not really one for the upsell I opted to stick with the qv with Bella. As usual I was not disappointed. This woman seriously knows her way around a dick. I typically just lay back and enjoy my 15 min but this time I spit on my fingers and took to that 😺. It was shockingly tight. And to my delight absolutely no wiff of an odor. After all was said and done I blew in her mouth and we talked for probably another 20-30 min. On the drive home I did what we all do and try to see I'd those fingers had any lingering scent to them and I've got to say there was NOTHING. I hope this helps someone out there who may be thinking about pulling the trigger.

    DMF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240704_214846_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #2458

    Shelton

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    This is the 1st time I've this one pop up. She claims to be out of Shelton and only 25 so possibly new to the game but if she matches her photos it may be a worthwhile experience. Anybody ever see her before? Or know anything about her?

    DMF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...c/657669130996
    I have tried her several time and no response. I am not sure if she is in Shelton. I will report back if I do talk with her and have a dream with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape