Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 192 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2457
    Quote Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies  [View Original Post]
    I said 6 is good based on what I've seen advertised.
    Could you share?

  2. #2456

    Shelton Infamous Princess

    This is the 1st time I've this one pop up. She claims to be out of Shelton and only 25 so possibly new to the game but if she matches her photos it may be a worthwhile experience. Anybody ever see her before? Or know anything about her?

    DMF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...c/657669130996
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240702_174401_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #2455
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    You're saying 6 Is good when you have no idea what she looks like, or what she offers, besides staying overnight. Once you shot that load she may say that's all folks. I would offer her 250 plus tip.

    My 3 cents.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    I said 6 is good based on what I've seen advertised.

  4. #2454

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same but she's sloppy in the wrong way. No shape whatsoever. Google "lumpy space princess".

    Never been back But the good is there's no funky odors down there and she will pretty much do whatever you want. She was begging to be fucked in her ass.

    Its too bad she's so hit.
    All I ever do is BBBJ, how were the head skills?

  5. #2453
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/776002605830

    Anyone ever see her, looks sloppy in the right way. I may have issues, thanks in advance.
    I thought the same but she's sloppy in the wrong way. No shape whatsoever. Google "lumpy space princess".

    Never been back But the good is there's no funky odors down there and she will pretty much do whatever you want. She was begging to be fucked in her ass.

    Its too bad she's so hit.

  6. #2452

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/776002605830

    Anyone ever see her, looks sloppy in the right way. I may have issues, thanks in advance.

  7. #2451

    My 3 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies  [View Original Post]
    I would worry about going to sleep with a working girl. Even one you know. You could wake up with no more houseguest and no more wallet. Your card numbers could be copied while you sleep. Blank checks stolen from your checkbook. And the list goes on. Once about 30 years ago, I picked up a girl in a bar. Not a pro. Just a girl. Mediocre sex, but it got the job done. After she left and I went to change the sheets, I found she had left a good-sized retractable knife in the bed. Could have been for her peace of mind, but it shattered mine. To answer your question, 600 is a very good price based on what I've seen advertised. Good luck with it.
    You're saying 6 Is good when you have no idea what she looks like, or what she offers, besides staying overnight. Once you shot that load she may say that's all folks. I would offer her 250 plus tip.

    My 3 cents.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  8. #2450

    Safety Concerns

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    I have a chance to setup an overnight dream with a solid provider (UTR). Damage is like. 6.

    It'll b overnight, at her place. Drinks are on menu.

    Anything I shud watch out for? Is. 6 ok for an overnight? And how many sessions I should expect &in timings lol
    I would worry about going to sleep with a working girl. Even one you know. You could wake up with no more houseguest and no more wallet. Your card numbers could be copied while you sleep. Blank checks stolen from your checkbook. And the list goes on. Once about 30 years ago, I picked up a girl in a bar. Not a pro. Just a girl. Mediocre sex, but it got the job done. After she left and I went to change the sheets, I found she had left a good-sized retractable knife in the bed. Could have been for her peace of mind, but it shattered mine. To answer your question, 600 is a very good price based on what I've seen advertised. Good luck with it.

  9. #2449
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    I have a chance to setup an overnight dream with a solid provider (UTR). Damage is like. 6.

    It'll b overnight, at her place. Drinks are on menu.

    Anything I shud watch out for? Is. 6 ok for an overnight? And how many sessions I should expect &in timings lol
    Not for nuthin but I never understood overnights. Isn't the whole point of this hobby to skip the sleepover? Isn't the best part, the part where you get to leave? Go home, sleep in your own bed?

    Why not just spend a quarter of the money on drinks and pick some chick up from the bar if you want a sleepover?

    Anyway, to answer the question, from what I've seen on websites, 600 is a good price, if you must.

    I'd watch out for bedbugs. Haha.

    And the sessions would be infinite if it were me. Fuck until you pass out. The moment she starts talking about her life, dick in her mouth.

    Getting soft, dick in her mouth. Wake up, dick in her mouth. Unless you're trying to cuddle or get to know her in which case, again, dude its summertime. Hit the bar, tis the season.

    Go downtown, fuck a Yalie, their dorms are the shit.

    My 2 cents.

  10. #2448
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    I have a chance to setup an overnight dream with a solid provider (UTR). Damage is like. 6.

    It'll b overnight, at her place. Drinks are on menu.

    Anything I shud watch out for? Is. 6 ok for an overnight? And how many sessions I should expect &in timings lol
    $600 dollars for an overnight? <Insert "Is it possible to learn this power" meme .

  11. #2447

    Overnight date question.

    I have a chance to setup an overnight dream with a solid provider (UTR). Damage is like. 6.

    It'll b overnight, at her place. Drinks are on menu.

    Anything I shud watch out for? Is. 6 ok for an overnight? And how many sessions I should expect &in timings lol

  12. #2446
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    You think?
    Thought I pasted it here's the link.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kate-esc...dgeport-138864

  13. #2445
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    You think?
    Oh sorry thought I posted the link.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kate-esc...dgeport-138864

  14. #2444

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    A link or a photo would help.
    You think?

  15. #2443

    Who's elusive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowed  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to set up a dream with lady forever, the profile is old but she's still getting recent reviews has anyone ever met her? Or can anyone pm me about her.
    A link or a photo would help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape