Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 732 1232 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 27803
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24338

    BBFS Duo

    Did a recent Duo with Ivyrose20 and Vanessamucho. BBFS. It was fun going from Ivyrose into vanessamucho. But they "can't" do CIP anymore, or at least it's what they say, so kind of lame. Also, Vanessamucho was kind of mechanical. All in all, was probably a 6. 5/10 experience. It was fun but not I'll do it again out of this world fun, so won't repeat.

  2. #24337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    You got issue man, seek help.
    Hey if they consent to it or literally beg you for it, guy's got to oblige; and in this case, she barked at me to rough house her.

  3. #24336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Her more recent posts now say that she does not offer GFE at all and nothing "bear".
    I've seen her like 3/4 x bbfscip no upsell before she raised her rates.

    I guess she YMMV. I know a lot of providers that that say no to BBFS but when you meet in person it's definitely YMMV.

  4. #24335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153

    Half sister offering duos

    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    Right? I'm still trying to get with a mom and daughter.
    If I recall correctly, Myleed on the gpsboard, had ad offering duo with her sister.

    And I actually fucked both mom and daughter on different occasion in the camas area. Mom was may 50's and daughter 30's, both knew what each other did.

  5. #24334

    Naughtynina8

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    This girl is from Portland and comes up periodically. The first time I met her, the first round was covered. But I could tell she did not much like it as she had to keep adding lube. After intermission she gave me a fantastic BBBJ then got into position for mish and she made no move to even look for a cover. She looked at me and I could tell she wanted it so I went for it and she was all into it. She did P2 M for me to and has a dirty mouth on her. She is very open minded.

    She is YMMV as I know some gent that have seen her and did not get what I got.

    She is low volume (per day) and is in town through Sunday and is 5 $ hr.
    Her more recent posts now say that she does not offer GFE at all and nothing "bear".

  6. #24333
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I have never felt so happy beating a woman during sex.
    You got issue man, seek help.

  7. #24332

    Daphne Love

    Had been out of the escort game for a while and on my first round of being back I fucked up. Normally I've been sticking to AMPs but I've grown tired of the one and only Angela. She's great at what she does but I'm not into the post fun stuff. I'll keep it short but I'm not looking to become emotionally attached to someone who is getting pounded and loaded up (CIM) on a regular basis. Just being one of the other guys who are there for the deed.

    Anyway, back to it. I was trying to find someone a couple of days ago for at least 3-4 hours. I remembered why I started going to AMPs. A lot of these gals have terrible communication. So I took the first fish that bit and it was Daphne Love. Man I should've walked away, but in reality I also needed a massage so I took the risk. I showered, laid down and she did a decent massage. She's a very heavy girl so she got the knots I had. On the flip she just started with BBJ and gliding. It got the best of me so after she couldn't take it no more she slid it in RAW. After a few minutes of cowgirl I asked for doggy because my chest started to hurt since her weight was all on my chest from her arms. My ***** ass is still sore. Pounded that fat ass doggy and unleashed some deep ropes. Funny, the donation wasn't discussed until the end LOL. I almost pounded that for free. I showered then left. On my drive back I had so much regret LOL. So to match the overweight energy I went to Taco Bell to cry my sorrows away. Won't be repeating that's for sure.

  8. #24331

    Bailey badazz

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rento...-/896496984793

    Open to topic via text, no mention of upcharge. I think she's new to the biz if she's real. Will investigate further.

  9. #24330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bt1411  [View Original Post]
    Likely a scam. Check her other ad (s) on list crawler, and do some image searches and let us know what you find.

  10. #24329

    Great report

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.2842635/

    Tight body, face is nothing special and apartment is kind of dingey. Real rough facefucking (she threw up in her mouth a few times), rough choke out followed by a proper face slapping and very rough spanking. Started with her on top, squirted, bent her over and put it in her butt and she squirted again. After butt, fucked her face again with her head off the bed, force fed her my balls and ass (think about using her tongue as a wet wipe LOL). Laid her on her back with her feet behind her head, choked her out, more smacks to her face, she squirted, I busted in her. Pulled me cock out, laid down, she let my cum drip on my cock, sucked me til I was hard again and another nut. I have never felt so happy beating a woman during sex.
    Thanks man. I'm setting up an appointment now and will report back.

    ES.

  11. #24328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Bt1411;6953582[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/tacoma/172562915[/URL]

    Anyone seen her?
    Scam, she has two posts, Auston and Tacoma, expect a deposit request.

  12. #24327

  13. #24326
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that info. Given the dates of "their" advertisements, it looks like either she or her handler are using both identities to drum up some business. I'll definitely look elsewhere for fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...eflex.2845752/

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...cials.2824724/
    Sharing is Caring my friend! She used to also go by Nicole Parker (or Nikole Parker, something like that). I knew there was at least one more name.

  14. #24325

    Annika Reign = Petra Diamanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    She's not new:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...amanta.242649/#recent-content.

    She's had several other screen names as well. Blonde Russian girl with a Hammer & Sickle tattoo.
    Thanks for that info. Given the dates of "their" advertisements, it looks like either she or her handler are using both identities to drum up some business. I'll definitely look elsewhere for fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...eflex.2845752/

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...cials.2824724/

  15. #24324
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I found a Twitter account for her that has a bunch of goofy posts (with no interaction from any of her 13.8K followers) from November 2012 to March 2017 and one photo post from approximately two hours ago. No links for any porn sites, O-fans, ManyVids, etc. Perhaps her "porn experience" is that her boyfriend watches porn.
    She's not new:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...amanta.242649/#recent-content.

    She's had several other screen names as well. Blonde Russian girl with a Hammer & Sickle tattoo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape