Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 1398 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35330

    I made it clear!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    A week or so ago I decided I wanted to sample her head game. I texted her and the afternoon and she got back with me fairly promptly. I told her I had a very tight window after work, and told her exactly what I wanted. She seem more than happy to accommodate so I headed over there. She told me to wait 10 minutes because she had to get ready, blah blah blah I get to the parking lot and told her I was there. She's in the infamous Hotel on Mustang Road. She finally texted me the room number and I went up. I'm in the hallway and some sketchy check is walking around, and I notice how absolutely disgusting that place is. But I figured what the hell I'm already here. I heard somebody in her room talking which I assume was her, and lightly knocked on the door. I didn't want to make a big fuss knocking because there were people roaming around. Finally I just left because she never answered the door. Then she texted me asking me where I was at, if I was at the hotel, LOL. I told her that I made it clear I didn't have a lot of time and I had to dip. I'd really love to massage her tonsils, but everything I'm hearing about her is a bit scary. Plus, that hotel looks like it needs to be burnt to the ground.
    The very first time that I got in touch with Snow, I told her that I was tired of having to wait in the parking lot for the room number by other providers. So I told her that if I didn't have her room number within two minutes after letting her know I was there, then I would leave. At first, she would give me the room # quickly, then the last time I saw her she kept me waiting. I stayed and when I finally saw her, I told her that I wouldn't be waiting that long again. She has good BBBJ skills with deep throat and cim / swallow. But I won't be back until she finds a better hotel. P.S. I haven't fucked her yet. Does anyone know if she is a good fuck? 2 getit.

  2. #35329
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/634707480605

    Meet Sosha / Jolene.

    She had an ad up a couple of weeks ago that said one lucky person would win a free hour date. Guess what. I was the lucky winner. Of nothing.
    I told her she can still come give me two hours of pussy for free and she says she's going to come after 1 pm. We'll see.

    Don't give her your money or your time, she deserves neither.

    Rich.
    She didn't show. Surprise, surprise.

    Rich.

  3. #35328

    Sosha / Jolene Time Waster

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/634707480605

    Meet Sosha / Jolene.

    She had an ad up a couple of weeks ago that said one lucky person would win a free hour date. Guess what. I was the lucky winner. Of nothing.

    She said she was needing to shower and get ready at 8 pm or so. At 10 pm, I inquired and she was "about to leave". Her SOB story, because they all have one, is that she has 6 kids and her baby has brain damage. She talks like she's a saint for adopting a bunch of kids, like it's not about the paycheck she gets from the state. Long story short, she said the cops stopped her on the way, her kids in the "bad" hotel were being approached to buy crack and she had to turn around. So she promised to double my free date's time. Now I'm expecting a two hour free date.

    The next day, she says she's on the way. Never shows.

    Yesterday, she's back in town and puts up and ad so I gave it a shot. She says she's coming over and will make up for the bad experiences. Comms start around midnight. She is "42 minutes away". At 1, she's stopping to get gas and 15 minutes away. At 1:30, she's 30 minutes away. At 2, I message that I'm going to sleep and she's a piece of shit for standing me up for a 3rd time. This morning I get the "sorry" messages and she'll come today and give me my free date. She blames her phone not charging. This chick is whack. Seriously whack. I told her she can still come give me two hours of pussy for free and she says she's going to come after 1 pm. We'll see.

    Don't give her your money or your time, she deserves neither.

    Rich.

  4. #35327

    Everybodys favorite baddie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/780310174984

    I see she has been posting a good amount of times. Did any of y’all have a recent good experience with her? Let me know if how the experience went thru DM or on here. Please and thank you.

  5. #35326

    Spinner Who Rides On Top For Greek Fun?

    Intel. I am seeking a spinner who will ride me cowgirl after impaling her ass on my cock and ride me for Greek fun? I prefer bareback but willing to use a cover.

    Thanks in advance.

    LB.

  6. #35325
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents. Please stop waiting for providers that long. Us waiting and saying it's no problem makes this a common occurrence. Set a 10-15 minute time then bounce. Eventually, they'll start being more prompt.
    As much as I appreciate the advice I'm good. Waiting is the least of our worries down here. I would rather wait and she comes down freshly showered and her apartment is clean, then wait for half these girls to finish doing whatever they are doing and they still look like shit or smell like it. But thank you for the advice.

  7. #35324

    Cookie

    Was in the mood for something new she looked like she could take a pounding so I reach out coms were surprisingly good had the addy in 3 minutes on and on the way to the dream call as I pulled up room # immediately. She bruised her leg / knee so it started off a little ruff with the BJ after that off to the finish line no smells, she had a dog in the room but Will cage him if needed pretty much up for anything from what I could gather. Didn't see any signs of drugs however she sounded like it on the phone but she was all perky when I was there so there's that.
    Will definitely repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/?area[]=JAX&heightType=f&keywords=Cookie&psizeType=in&weightType=l

  8. #35323
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone fucked this sexy, young dick receptacle? I'd be grateful for any information.

    She claims to be staying off Youngerman, and her number ends in 9004.

    Anytime I would inquire, I'd notice that her ad on STG would be pulled. That just made me feel uneasy, so I have not met with her yet. I almost pulled the trigger, but she said she'd have to meet me outside first, and then her ad was gone immediately, so I decided to bail.

    I just tried to find her ad again, but it's gone. I'd be grateful for any information. I'd sure love to fuck her though.

    PM is fine! Thank you!
    I contacted her as well and asked for verification. I can't post the Pic here that was sent to me, but "they" definitely blew their cover and would not respond back afterwards. It's definitely a set up and you will not be seeing whomever is in those photos. You did right.

  9. #35322

    And Why Are They Always Late?

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Gents lets be honest we know why we're really waiting. She most likely has another monger in the room, doing drug related activities, has a DB / provider / friend that came over, or is in such a mess she needs time to recover.
    In the past few months I've shut down probably a dozen potential dates because they were 45 minutes or more late. It's a damn epidemic that they can't tell time and be somewhere they say they're going to be when they say they're going to be there. Or miss / almost miss an Uber because they were high, working, "getting ready" or some other bull. Reliability and respect for the client has become non-existent and we let it get that way. Make them accountable for their precious "time" that we pay for and "only their time".

    Rich.

  10. #35321

    Yeah, the La Quinta

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    She's in a decent hotel off Lenoir.
    Got it, I hope she's still there when I get back to Crescent Beach next week. She's worth a drive to Jax for me but the airport is just too far North for me. Thanks!

  11. #35320

    This Girl?

    Has anyone fucked this sexy, young dick receptacle? I'd be grateful for any information.

    She claims to be staying off Youngerman, and her number ends in 9004.

    Anytime I would inquire, I'd notice that her ad on STG would be pulled. That just made me feel uneasy, so I have not met with her yet. I almost pulled the trigger, but she said she'd have to meet me outside first, and then her ad was gone immediately, so I decided to bail.

    I just tried to find her ad again, but it's gone. I'd be grateful for any information. I'd sure love to fuck her though.

    PM is fine! Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpeg‎   thumbnail (1).jpeg‎  

  12. #35319
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents. Please stop waiting for providers that long. Us waiting and saying it's no problem makes this a common occurrence. Set a 10-15 minute time then bounce. Eventually, they'll start being more prompt.
    I am guilty of waiting too long myself. I tell myself if she does not get back to me in 15 min, then I will go. But after 15 min, I give her another 5 and then often another 5 minutes. I know I should not wait so long, but after putting 15 minutes into waiting, I figure what the hell, give another 5 or 10. Like I said, I tell myself no longer than 15, but then I always give more. I should stick to my original 15 minutes or whatever I set for waiting from the start. You raised a very good point, thanks.

    LB.

  13. #35318

    We know why we're waiting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents. Please stop waiting for providers that long. Us waiting and saying it's no problem makes this a common occurrence. Set a 10-15 minute time then bounce. Eventually, they'll start being more prompt.
    Gents lets be honest we know why we're really waiting. She most likely has another monger in the room, doing drug related activities, has a DB / provider / friend that came over, or is in such a mess she needs time to recover.

  14. #35317

    Warning- Thieves UP$CALE. Sugarbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for these two. They staying at the Econo off University with a couple of thugs. They will rob you, set you up, attempt to take your wallet. Their pimps or handlers some fuckers named pig and speedy is into identity theft. Be careful with them. And keep your valuables out of sight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/661094661807
    They will delete the ad, so I'm saving the ad / pics so it doesn't go away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails theif.jpg‎  

  15. #35316
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Admin may have the keys to the Kingdom, with AdminN as his knights but JAX has LB to sniff out the funk, LOL.

    Good work, Detective!

    Happy Independence Day Mongering.

    Tall.

    P.S. I did connect and even talk with 'Nicole' that FAKE tall blonde who led me to the Ramada San Jose and ghosted. I got a look at a big blonde heifer and lots of dope boys and bailed to my backup. Pic of ad attached for reference.
    Tall,

    Thank you for the exceptional kind words. Sorry about your hassles with Nicole and then your backup.

    LB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape