Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 1399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35316
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Admin may have the keys to the Kingdom, with AdminN as his knights but JAX has LB to sniff out the funk, LOL.

    Good work, Detective!

    Happy Independence Day Mongering.

    Tall.

    P.S. I did connect and even talk with 'Nicole' that FAKE tall blonde who led me to the Ramada San Jose and ghosted. I got a look at a big blonde heifer and lots of dope boys and bailed to my backup. Pic of ad attached for reference.
    Tall,

    Thank you for the exceptional kind words. Sorry about your hassles with Nicole and then your backup.

    LB.

  2. #35315

    Stop waiting

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Just had another great dream with Rachel. Yes, she will leave you waiting for her for over 20 minutes, but INMHO it's totally worth it. She's, sweet, extremely sexy, and most importantly CLEAN! I will only continue to see her and Monique. Be safe every one.
    Just my 2 cents. Please stop waiting for providers that long. Us waiting and saying it's no problem makes this a common occurrence. Set a 10-15 minute time then bounce. Eventually, they'll start being more prompt.

  3. #35314
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Just had another great dream with Rachel. Yes, she will leave you waiting for her for over 20 minutes, but INMHO it's totally worth it. She's, sweet, extremely sexy, and most importantly CLEAN! I will only continue to see her and Monique. Be safe every one.
    Link for Rachel?

  4. #35313
    Quote Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for these two. They staying at the Econo off University with a couple of thugs. They will rob you, set you up, attempt to take your wallet. Their pimps or handlers some fuckers named pig and speedy is into identity theft. Be careful with them. And keep your valuables out of sight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/661094661807
    Thanks for the heads up. I've always thought that hotel looked very sketchy too. I am sure alot of robbery's, drug dealing going on, etc.

  5. #35312
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Had a disturbing experience with her. Tried a dream with her a few years ago. Asked her to come outside when I arrived to confirm her pics which she agreed to. I arrived in her driveway and she stood on the door and wouldn't step out. Called her and she reluctantly came out. At this point I didn't like what I saw and decided to leave but she walked behind my ride and demanded thst I give her the mario coins or she was going to call the police. At this point she pretends she's on the phone with them saying someone was trying to run her over in her driveway. At this point I got out walked to the back of my ride and told her to get out of the way or I would do just thst. She moved and I left. Definitely would not recommend. Zebras never change their stripes. Don't do it.
    That sounds like a crazy experience. Sorry you had to go thru that. Sometimes we can't tell by pics how these providers are going to act once we meet them. It sucks.

  6. #35311
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree 100%. Except her man mades are perfect for me. Is she back on the Southside or still by the airport?
    She's in a decent hotel off Lenoir.

  7. #35310

    Kandi

    Had a disturbing experience with her. Tried a dream with her a few years ago. Asked her to come outside when I arrived to confirm her pics which she agreed to. I arrived in her driveway and she stood on the door and wouldn't step out. Called her and she reluctantly came out. At this point I didn't like what I saw and decided to leave but she walked behind my ride and demanded thst I give her the mario coins or she was going to call the police. At this point she pretends she's on the phone with them saying someone was trying to run her over in her driveway. At this point I got out walked to the back of my ride and told her to get out of the way or I would do just thst. She moved and I left. Definitely would not recommend. Zebras never change their stripes. Don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/196784209940

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/172461930#.

    If any intel on this check you can respond to my thread or send me a direct message. I am wanting to know if this chick was either a good or bad experience. And speaking of onlyfans, she does have an onlyfan page. If anyone have already experienced being with her, I want to know all about it.

    Regards,

    ZZ.

  8. #35309

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Something tells me additional words are not going to resolve the issue.
    I completely agree. My eyes were hurting as I finished reading the review. LOL.

    Sometimes too much is too much.

  9. #35308
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89

    Thieves

    Watch out for these two. They staying at the Econo off University with a couple of thugs. They will rob you, set you up, attempt to take your wallet. Their pimps or handlers some fuckers named pig and speedy is into identity theft. Be careful with them. And keep your valuables out of sight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...v/661094661807

  10. #35307

    Bosch of the Board

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]

    I am warning fellow mongers to consider avoiding such posts and avoid getting sucked into starting a thread of posts based on stuff that may not be true.

    LB.
    Admin may have the keys to the Kingdom, with AdminN as his knights but JAX has LB to sniff out the funk, LOL.

    Good work, Detective!

    Happy Independence Day Mongering.

    Tall.

    P.S. I did connect and even talk with 'Nicole' that FAKE tall blonde who led me to the Ramada San Jose and ghosted. I got a look at a big blonde heifer and lots of dope boys and bailed to my backup. Pic of ad attached for reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 6.51.01 AM.jpg‎  

  11. #35306

    Kandi aka Amber

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/196784209940

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/172461930#.

    If any intel on this check you can respond to my thread or send me a direct message. I am wanting to know if this chick was either a good or bad experience. And speaking of onlyfans, she does have an onlyfan page. If anyone have already experienced being with her, I want to know all about it.

    Regards,

    ZZ.

  12. #35305

    Haileyxx

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3263129

    Typical deposit scammer. Ask for my zip code so I gave her one for Tampa. Immediately sent me a hotel close to there. Told her was on the way. She waits till I get to the "parking lot" to tell me she has to have a deposit before giving me the room number. Have fun with her. Send her zips all over FL if you have the time to fuck with them.
    Her ad says " BIG NATURAL TITTIES". That alone was reason enough to not even consider her for anything.

  13. #35304

    Amanda / Channel / Gucci / Bruna

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3161029

    I saw Amanda again today, by accident. I responded to the following ad and found her when I showed up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/377365544334

    I don't like repeats and was trying to find a new Latina. Every other damn Latina that responded was off University, so they were a no go. The Latinas (including Amanda) have a bad habit of using multiple phone numbers. It makes it difficult for me to not see the same ones over and over.

    Anyway, if I was going to have a repeat, Amanda would probably be my choice of repeat. To me, she's the most beautiful Latina that has come through in a long time. Just an absolutely beautiful face. Her body is perfectly shaped and toned. If I had one complaint it's that her tits (man made) are a little too big for her frame. I'd prefer them a little smaller and tear dropped.

    She's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. Yes, she sprays down your hands and dick with alcohol. She's not very GFE. Everything is covered. But, she speaks great English, is easy to get along with, and acts like she genuinely enjoys our time together. Did I mention she's beautiful?
    I have to agree 100%. Except her man mades are perfect for me. Is she back on the Southside or still by the airport?

  14. #35303
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was still very skinny. I told her that she was getting too thin and that she needed to add some weight to her. She agreed, but who knows what she'll do. I was wanting to fuck her, but her BBBJCIM with swallow was just too much for little "Like" to withstand! Great service but yeah, getting too skinny for my taste.
    Thank you for the intel. I probably was over cautious when I last saw Emily and she was so thin. Thanks again LB.

  15. #35302

    Riverside Rachel

    Just had another great dream with Rachel. Yes, she will leave you waiting for her for over 20 minutes, but INMHO it's totally worth it. She's, sweet, extremely sexy, and most importantly CLEAN! I will only continue to see her and Monique. Be safe every one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape