Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 41299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35299

    Still looking thin.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Info about her currently? I do not need to hear about her skills I know her skills and I used to se her from time to time. Last time I saw her was a few months ago was going to do BBFS like usual, but she was very, very thin. She lost so much weight that she would not take off her top and kept the lights dim, both of which were very unusual and had not been the case before. She was always very thin, but this was like Auschwitz thin. I was so concerned that I did not do FS, and instead did a CBJ. I see she is still posting, although she has gone to some very old pictures. Jr was thinking of some BB fun with her, but I need to know if she is healthy and not looking like a starving refuge. So, any intel over the last 4 weeks?

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/619457054036
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was still very skinny. I told her that she was getting too thin and that she needed to add some weight to her. She agreed, but who knows what she'll do. I was wanting to fuck her, but her BBBJCIM with swallow was just too much for little "Like" to withstand! Great service but yeah, getting too skinny for my taste.

  2. #35298
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    Royd33 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  3. #35297

    Haileyxxx

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3263129

    Typical deposit scammer. Ask for my zip code so I gave her one for Tampa. Immediately sent me a hotel close to there. Told her was on the way. She waits till I get to the "parking lot" to tell me she has to have a deposit before giving me the room number. Have fun with her. Send her zips all over FL if you have the time to fuck with them.

  4. #35296
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen JoJo lately. She doesn't answer her phone anymore and hasn't been posting. I know occasionally she disappears but this seems to be the longest she's MIA. I.
    She's very weird now. I went to see her in Regency about a week ago, but then refused to open the door when I got there. She was talking through the door, but wasn't making much sense. Her mental health seems to have greatly declined after her mom passed. I hope she's okay!

  5. #35295
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Evidently she is scared of bears! LOL.
    I laughed at that for real! Hilarious!

  6. #35294

    JoJo

    Has anyone seen JoJo lately. She doesn't answer her phone anymore and hasn't been posting. I know occasionally she disappears but this seems to be the longest she's MIA. I.

  7. #35293

    Seems Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    Be careful if these girls have an onlyfans, or some other content site listed in their ads, a good friend of mine in Houston is in hot water because he has evidently shown up on several sites where a provider secretly recorded him and added it to their content. It doesn't matter if it is illegal, by the time you find out you may have harmed your career or family life. The provider who did this listed a minute "sneak preview for new content" in a paid advertisement and it went out everywhere. Its kind of hard to call the cops and say "Hey I need help because, oh yeah nevermind I was stupid".

    Be careful and remember these girls are out to make as much money as they can, and some, not all, but some do not care about sticking a video of you having some fun that you paid for online in order to get some views or make some money. Look for cameras, don't let them have their phones in their hands, avoid cameras period. This one had two hidden in the room, he said he remembered seeing one and didn't think anything of it.
    Been a lot of postings, jumping in reminiscing about old school providers and giving comments but really no new info about them. Adding how Kat thanked him by calling him and spending the night with him and his girlfriend. In another post his wife plays along with him to spice things up. And he saw this site in the early 2000's, but the postings started in 2022 which was not that long ago. Posted how the inflation was not like the good old days, but prior postings were in 2022 and 2023, so what good old days and wasn't he therefore here during inflation like the rest of us? What is all this talk of long ago and how things changed when the person was posting in 2022 and 2023? It sure seems weird to me, very weird.

    Then a friend of his and a bunch of others were arrested or something because a provider had been working with the cops and starting calling guys to come over and then got arrested here in Jax long ago, but no other monger ever heard of that before. And lost everything because of getting arrested in a sting for adult prostitution. Now we should avoid all providers who include only fans in their listings because a friend was recorded by a provider and the video posted online and he lost everything, his career, family etc. It sure seems weird to me, very weird.

    I am warning fellow mongers to consider avoiding such posts and avoid getting sucked into starting a thread of posts based on stuff that may not be true.

    LB.

  8. #35292
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    Be careful if these girls have an onlyfans, or some other content site listed in their ads, a good friend of mine in Houston is in hot water because he has evidently shown up on several sites where a provider secretly recorded him and added it to their content. It doesn't matter if it is illegal, by the time you find out you may have harmed your career or family life. The provider who did this listed a minute "sneak preview for new content" in a paid advertisement and it went out everywhere. Its kind of hard to call the cops and say "Hey I need help because, oh yeah nevermind I was stupid".

    Be careful and remember these girls are out to make as much money as they can, and some, not all, but some do not care about sticking a video of you having some fun that you paid for online in order to get some views or make some money. Look for cameras, don't let them have their phones in their hands, avoid cameras period. This one had two hidden in the room, he said he remembered seeing one and didn't think anything of it.
    This happened to me years ago but I intercepted it. This girl had her laptop filming us, but she told me afterward. I enjoyed the video, but made sure she deleted it. I'm wondering, if there is no proof of solicitation, this wouldn't be a criminal issue? But I can see where a married man or a career guy could be damaged by it. But then again, who would be viewing such videos in the first place? LOL.

  9. #35291

    Warning. Be careful if these girls have an onlyfans listed in their ads

    Be careful if these girls have an onlyfans, or some other content site listed in their ads, a good friend of mine in Houston is in hot water because he has evidently shown up on several sites where a provider secretly recorded him and added it to their content. It doesn't matter if it is illegal, by the time you find out you may have harmed your career or family life. The provider who did this listed a minute "sneak preview for new content" in a paid advertisement and it went out everywhere. Its kind of hard to call the cops and say "Hey I need help because, oh yeah nevermind I was stupid".

    Be careful and remember these girls are out to make as much money as they can, and some, not all, but some do not care about sticking a video of you having some fun that you paid for online in order to get some views or make some money. Look for cameras, don't let them have their phones in their hands, avoid cameras period. This one had two hidden in the room, he said he remembered seeing one and didn't think anything of it.

  10. #35290
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72;6951455[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/jacksonville/172439873[/URL]
    Evidently she is scared of bears! LOL.

  11. #35289
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber2020  [View Original Post]
    LB, I saw Slim a couple weeks ago. She is thin, even mentioned she's thinner than she'd like to be. But, she was still super fun!
    Thank you for the intel.

    LB.

  12. #35288
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's a fake review a different review like a week ago claimed this broad had him robbed at gunpoint and that review seems fake af.
    Exactly! And she operates out of the horrible motels on Youngerman, so it's hardly a good, safe location. I would avoid!

  13. #35287

  14. #35286
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    I'm not saying she's actually a tranny LOL she just talks like a thug and growls when she speaks over the phone. I've been doing this long enough I can tell when a provider is def not worth seeing just with the tone of her voice and how she speaks if she talks like she thinks she's a thug and tries to make her voice sound deep then she's not worth seeing in person.
    LOL if she sounds like that my little head would probably grow legs and drag me away anyway.

  15. #35285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Are your hands still cramping? I appreciate your willingness to tell us about your experience. It I'm a bit confused. Your review is written like you visited an establishment. But the link provided is that of a single person. No mention in her ad of being a business.

    Can you elaborate more, perhaps in greater detail?
    Pretty sure that's a fake review a different review like a week ago claimed this broad had him robbed at gunpoint and that review seems fake af.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape