Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 4901
-
07-08-24 16:21 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 61Gracias!
You've lived up to your name (Cunning), mi amigo! For HAUNTED I AM! That tiny, little p__y looks so impeccable! Flawless! No discoloration or any perceivable anomaly! Such gems are so rare! And her seeming willingness to take us to Sensory Heaven (no limits) only exalts her value!
We are all brothers here, though, and in truth, I am happy that you got to enjoy that treasure of a spinner. Next time, I won't overthink an opportunity and just go for it!
Thank you for sharing these pictures, my brother! May many more amazing experiences come your way!
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-24 16:01 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 493Here's some more pics to haunt you. That's me filling her pussy up with a weeks worth of jizz as she rode me. After this the next monger was some old ass asian dude in his 80's. Would've loved to watch how that went.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
I asked her recently if she was ever coming back and she said no. When I saw Claire this month during her recent trip back to SD, she told me that she planned on coming back to SD more often and is going to keep trying to convince Ava to come with her. Hopefully she does. I've filled her up about 6 times already and I still miss that tiny pussy.
-
07-05-24 20:17 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 61Ava
I keep checking DAILY, in hopes of Ava's return.
I never got to see her, but her pictures and reviews haunt me still, with desire for her.
I had noticed in List Crawler, that she'd go back and forth from Orange County to San Diego. During the month of December, I kept hoping that she'd go back to Orange County, as it is much closer to me than San Diego. However, she returned home for the holidays and rendered her phone number out of service. I wondered if I should just have driven the almost two hours to get to her in SD, before she seemingly left the hobby altogether.
You are some lucky bastards, who got to enjoy that spinner little thing!
Still crossing my fingers.
-
07-03-24 13:45 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 32Ms Italy
Anyone seen her since you gotten back?
-
06-25-24 00:28 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 226I saw her twice. She was fun and really open minded. I think she is a bit older than advertised, I am guessing 26.
Originally Posted by Msog1
[View Original Post]
She's supposed to let me know when she comes back.
-
06-25-24 00:24 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 226Can you PM me Ava's instagram if you have it? I only have Claire's.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
Ava was my favorite so far.
-
06-25-24 00:22 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 226I tried to see her but she never replied after I sent a picture. Oh well.
Originally Posted by BDDelti3
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 21:37 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 96Cbj
CBJ would be a deal breaker for me especially if I seen her before.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 20:32 #4053Regular Member

Posts: 23Little mama
No reviews her thought maybe one of y'all have maybe seen her before. She seems to be new to the area she's offering bare for 3. Not sure cip but it seems too good to be true. Let me know if any of you take one for the team and see her or have seen her before I want to fill that young Latina pussy.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...397/6197337205
-
06-24-24 10:40 #4052Regular Member

Posts: 11Claire's in town.
Posted in the wrong location. How do I remove it? Thanks.
Originally Posted by OvaHere
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 10:31 #4051Regular Member

Posts: 11Claire's New Rules
So you can hit it "Bare", but no BBBJ? Kinda suspect. Yes?
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 10:10 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 1388Ya I feel your pain. Goth seekers like you are gone have a hard time finding true Goth in Socal, esp San Diego. These emo girls are mostly up north and that's where I nail them. Unlike the rest of you restricted to monger in your local town, I travel to WA, OR, and NorCal frequently for bidness, and they got lots of pale skinned, black haired, young white girls up there. There may be some available in SD but these girls won't get talked about online at anonymous monger boards. I been on Hx since 2011 and banged hundreds of girls and in all that time, the only Goth Girl I creampied was Jenna of the meganmodels booker account. And guess where Jenna hails from? That's right. The Bay Area.
Originally Posted by DoctorOlds
[View Original Post]
That ball buster named Bunni is hot asf. She is mixed Russian-Asian. Some action shots below. She's from the PNW but also posts ads in Vegas from time to time. Who knows maybe will visit SoCal someday?
Originally Posted by Tekkracer
[View Original Post]
There'a 19 yo redhead in LA and OC off Hx who just dyed her hair jet black. She is a regular bbfscip of mine since 2022. I'm sure you can convince her to put on the entire Goth attire and live out your Goth fantasies. She is super cute and one of the smallest girls you will fuck!
-
06-23-24 16:55 #4049Regular Member

Posts: 11Ah.
So you can hit it "BARE", but no BBBJ? Kinda suspect. Yes?
-
06-23-24 16:22 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 28Seen her a few times with oral service, her story is strange and I see the same thing but I don't know if she is in Escondido or fallbrook now.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-24 15:06 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 493Escondido
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/171989169
Anybody help her out? If I'm reading the ad correctly she was willing to give an hr BBFS for anyone to spot her $100 for the room. I did her BnG for $ a few months ago. Not the best I've had but she's still pretty good at it and will swallow. Never did FS w / her.











Reply With Quote





