Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 327 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 4898
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #4043

    Claire touched down

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Yup her IG stories confirm it too. I DM'd Ava and no response. I don't think she's coming.
    Claire's ad is up, nothing I noticed for Ava yet.

    Claire's new menu didn't have BBBJ available anymore, but she did add a video option! Easy to schedule with through text and IG. Still a winner who delivers excellent performance and has a super chill fun vibe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dbc822e2509073ca8d201ff8ec9fb764_f.jpg‎   1e52026905638fef25c07003a32f9a7f_f.jpg‎   d30c556f0076bf24c39f83834734d567_f.jpg‎   8a83c6c69b79dc043069b54d5d857dcd_f.jpg‎  

  2. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    You mean like this hot NY bartender turned NY politician?

    Pale skin, check! Long dark hair, check! Huge natural boobs, check! Dumber than a box of rocks, double check! Anyone else want to join me in pulling a bareback creampie train on AOC? My biggest fantasy would be a doubles date with Taylor Swift and AOC. Damn that would be an awesome "dream" LOL.

    Speaking of Goth Girls, I have a pretty impressive resume because I am addicted to these girls. You name it, Gothic, Gamer Girl, cosplay, emo, anime, etc. Oh the stories I could tell LOL. The most recent Goth Girl I fucked below named "Bunni" wearing the whole Gothic role play. Black outfit, black lipstick, black eyeliner, pale albino skin. All working together for her black heart. She will bust your balls!
    Well, I'd prefer to have my balls drained, as opposed to being busted. I wish we had goth gals here. There's a heavily tatted gal in downtown I'm working on. Ridiculous rates, but her menu is pretty damn good. Going to see soon. If you have any goth provider info for San Diego, give it up.

  3. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    You mean like this hot NY bartender turned NY politician?

    Pale skin, check! Long dark hair, check! Huge natural boobs, check! Dumber than a box of rocks, double check! Anyone else want to join me in pulling a bareback creampie train on AOC? My biggest fantasy would be a doubles date with Taylor Swift and AOC. Damn that would be an awesome "dream" LOL.

    Speaking of Goth Girls, I have a pretty impressive resume because I am addicted to these girls. You name it, Gothic, Gamer Girl, cosplay, emo, anime, etc. Oh the stories I could tell LOL. The most recent Goth Girl I fucked below named "Bunni" wearing the whole Gothic role play. Black outfit, black lipstick, black eyeliner, pale albino skin. All working together for her black heart. She will bust your balls!
    Damn Ace, always pulling through with the collection that makes a man jealous hahaa. Nice find!

  4. #4040
    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    Yes got a message Claire will be back tomorrow.
    Yup her IG stories confirm it too. I DM'd Ava and no response. I don't think she's coming.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4490.jpg‎  

  5. #4039

    Ava and Claire

    Looking to get some bare with either. Anyone have links to contact them?

  6. #4038

    Gothic Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOlds  [View Original Post]
    Pal skinned black haired goths make me want the knees. For years I'd fantasized about getting to nail a goth and it eventually happened by pure happenstance. That said, I'd give almost anything to find another here in San Diego. There was a gal last year on them, but she dropped off the map before I got to see her. They are far and few between and I'm not a fan of the heavier ones.
    You mean like this hot NY bartender turned NY politician?

    Pale skin, check! Long dark hair, check! Huge natural boobs, check! Dumber than a box of rocks, double check! Anyone else want to join me in pulling a bareback creampie train on AOC? My biggest fantasy would be a doubles date with Taylor Swift and AOC. Damn that would be an awesome "dream" LOL.

    Speaking of Goth Girls, I have a pretty impressive resume because I am addicted to these girls. You name it, Gothic, Gamer Girl, cosplay, emo, anime, etc. Oh the stories I could tell LOL. The most recent Goth Girl I fucked below named "Bunni" wearing the whole Gothic role play. Black outfit, black lipstick, black eyeliner, pale albino skin. All working together for her black heart. She will bust your balls!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goth Girl NY politician.jpg‎   hot young white GOTH girl tight pussy (13).jpg‎   hot young white GOTH girl tight pussy (14).jpg‎  

  7. #4037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    BB crew Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Hope Claire comes back too. We got it good here in SD with all these phenomenal options.
    Yes got a message Claire will be back tomorrow.

  8. #4036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    BB crew Selena spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Acquired the required donation and paid Selena a visit. It's Day 2 so you know she had my ass waiting a whole half hour past our agreed meeting time. I expected it.

    She's just like her pics and even tinier than you can imagine. Probably the tiniest girl from this crew next to Ava. I was impressed at how well she could take a pounding. She got really into it and I was able get a lot of positions in the QV time. If her rates were maybe $30 less I would be a regular. BBJ was ok. Got the job done but I just wanted to smash that tiny thing. She seemed to enjoy riding a lot. When I flipped her over she took off the top section of her body suit because it was getting hot. She had a few battle scars and some body acne but still looked good. In doggy her booty as small as it was had a nice pop to it. I ripped that fishnet apart and had a full butt cheek in each hand. Fucked the shit out of her. Tried nutting on her butt but most of it went in her pussy LOL.

    Yeah I would repeat.
    Me too I would repeat. Did not watch clock. Stripped fast and got down to business. Selena is half Latina and half Italian. Must of got lucky didn't wait long at all. Red hair. No tattoos. Bald pussy. Little flower belly button ring. 4'11 maybe 95# spinner. AA titties like I like. . Just like pics. Lots of DFK. Good bbj. She got on top bare, then mish then doggy then more mish in the bed and on the edge of the bed. . Fun time. She said she leaves Monday.

    Texted Other girl Kenzie. She said she was 5'9 120. Not sure if bb is on the table did not ask.

  9. #4035
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleScer  [View Original Post]
    I think this girl might also be part of the BB crew, although it says "no bare" in the ad. You might just have to ask her in person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/171806957
    I got a pretty hard no via text. I'd definitely try in person if you're the type to do that. I personally don't because I like a sure shot but she's not going for it via text. At all.

  10. #4034

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Hope Claire comes back too. We got it good here in SD with all these phenomenal options.
    Acquired the required donation and paid Selena a visit. It's Day 2 so you know she had my ass waiting a whole half hour past our agreed meeting time. I expected it.

    She's just like her pics and even tinier than you can imagine. Probably the tiniest girl from this crew next to Ava. I was impressed at how well she could take a pounding. She got really into it and I was able get a lot of positions in the QV time. If her rates were maybe $30 less I would be a regular. BBJ was ok. Got the job done but I just wanted to smash that tiny thing. She seemed to enjoy riding a lot. When I flipped her over she took off the top section of her body suit because it was getting hot. She had a few battle scars and some body acne but still looked good. In doggy her booty as small as it was had a nice pop to it. I ripped that fishnet apart and had a full butt cheek in each hand. Fucked the shit out of her. Tried nutting on her butt but most of it went in her pussy LOL.

    Yeah I would repeat.

  11. #4033

    Thanks for the Ava update

    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Ava back too. So many OMG.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6199673945
    Hope Claire comes back too. We got it good here in SD with all these phenomenal options.

  12. #4032
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    You and I have similar style. The long list of No's and restrictive ad wording won't deter us from trying to raw dog some chick. The way I see it and approach mongering, every provider out there is BBFS until proven otherwise. While some chicks may agree over texts before meeting like your sordid list above, my process is more up close and personal. I almost always obtain condom-free loving in person behind closed doors, once her panties are on the floor. So I only book super hot chicks that I would not mind fucking with protection, knowing I have enough $$$ and passable game to perhaps upgrade the date to PSE level. Also glad to see another brother from another mother who is also an ebony lover, but I prefer my Nubian babes to be skinny petite. So none of the black chicks in your list made my grade. The only one I would fuck is that white girl Roxi. Now she's more like my style.

    You should consider joining Hx. That site is a gold mine for BBFS providers. Not bad for a $25 dollar lifetime membership fee. Speaking of hot and skinny ebony bareback beauties, this girl below was one of my ATF regulars last year and she was local to SanDy. Creampied her a couple times in MissVal and PtLoma. Never been reviewed here because 99.99% of mongers spend all their money on Asian poontang, so black girls like her are ignored and get no bidness. Insanely beautiful and even more so in person when she is naked and her legs spread wide open, waiting for your tongue and dick to shamefully violate her super tight and sweet kitty LOL. I got plenty more UTR BBFS girls in SD just as hot. Yeah, they're out there, but you won't find them on this site.

    Good job. Fist bump.
    Ace Can you DM me her HX handle.

  13. #4031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Bb crew -Ava

    Looks like Ava back too. So many OMG.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6199673945

  14. #4030

    Old Jade in El Cajon

    Saw an old favorite. She is back to BBFS cip. Don't know what all the fuss was about "pull and shoot" but she is back and that p feels better than ever. 15 minutes just put it in put my head down and banged away till I shot my load. No one is better.

  15. #4029
    I think this girl might also be part of the BB crew, although it says "no bare" in the ad. You might just have to ask her in person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/171806957

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape