Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 406 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 6084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5319
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    OBMX seems to like her and said no tits but takes direction well. Her post has some grt pics that suggest some tits? She still seems to be around AVL.
    She ghosted me once, after I appeared near the hotel, never again.

  2. #5318

    Any Intel?

    Had anyone met up with either of these 2?

    Tall petite blonde babe (don't see name).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...r/886309072358

    Lavishing Lady London.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/353204365870

  3. #5317
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I agree about the economy. Everyone has politicized the economy and everything is the Democrat's fault and all we need is a change of administration. But honestly, I don't see it. Restaurants are packed, sporting events are charging record prices and turning people away (except NASCAR of course) and the gambling sites cannot handle the volume. I travel a great deal. Airports are a mob scene and good luck getting a rental car if you're not a Gold Club member. As far as local talent I've given up. Junkies and rip-off artists who only answer calls when the dope boys won't give them any more credit.
    Wages have definitely Not kept up with inflation, that's for sure.

  4. #5316

    Accurate!!

    This is completely accurate. I have had more then one local provider tell me that the dope man wouldn't trade anymore so they needed money now. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I agree about the economy. Everyone has politicized the economy and everything is the Democrat's fault and all we need is a change of administration. But honestly, I don't see it. Restaurants are packed, sporting events are charging record prices and turning people away (except NASCAR of course) and the gambling sites cannot handle the volume. I travel a great deal. Airports are a mob scene and good luck getting a rental car if you're not a Gold Club member. As far as local talent I've given up. Junkies and rip-off artists who only answer calls when the dope boys won't give them any more credit.

  5. #5315
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Dan, I lived here for 22 yrs and I don't sense the local economy being in dolldroms? STG is mostly a wasteland lately.
    I agree about the economy. Everyone has politicized the economy and everything is the Democrat's fault and all we need is a change of administration. But honestly, I don't see it. Restaurants are packed, sporting events are charging record prices and turning people away (except NASCAR of course) and the gambling sites cannot handle the volume. I travel a great deal. Airports are a mob scene and good luck getting a rental car if you're not a Gold Club member. As far as local talent I've given up. Junkies and rip-off artists who only answer calls when the dope boys won't give them any more credit.

  6. #5314
    I tried to contact her over the weekend and she responded 14 hours later.

  7. #5313
    What is "wonderland"? Sounds like a scam. Rule of thumb is if the location isn't real then the ad isn't real.

  8. #5312

  9. #5311

    Do any girls around here actually respond to messages?

    Dan, I lived here for 22 yrs and I don't sense the local economy being in dolldroms? STG is mostly a wasteland lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan696  [View Original Post]
    I've lived here for 6 months and less than 2% of messages I leave with girls on STG and them actually get a reply. Of the ones that actually respond over half of them ghost me after finalizing an appointment. What the fuck is going on around here? I'm not doing anything any differently than I have in any other city. I've been going to AMPs but they're more expensive and the girls there tend to have too many limits. You'd think with the local economy being in the gutter these girls would be more interested in making some money.

  10. #5310

    Do any girls around here actually respond to messages?

    I've lived here for 6 months and less than 2% of messages I leave with girls on STG and them actually get a reply. Of the ones that actually respond over half of them ghost me after finalizing an appointment. What the fuck is going on around here? I'm not doing anything any differently than I have in any other city. I've been going to AMPs but they're more expensive and the girls there tend to have too many limits. You'd think with the local economy being in the gutter these girls would be more interested in making some money.

  11. #5309

    Rediscovered one of my favorite dreams of all time

    If any of you remember a redhead by the name Scarlet O'Hara from a while back, worked as a team with a blonde sometimes too, she is back in town and reached out to me yesterday. Needless to say, I had some wonderful dreams last night. She is a few years older of course but time has not hurt her, the time off may have done some good, because her energy was off the chart. BBBJ with plenty of throat involved, cover came out and cowgirl skills (forward and reverse) were on point. Any position was explored at my direction, she is was open and willing to listen. No Greek was discussed, yet! I'll see her again very soon. She will be posting soon, keep your eyes open. DM me and I'll pass along info to reach her if you'd like. If you knew her before, well then you are as happy as I was I'm sure. She won't show her face, don't bother asking for pics. The tattoo on her back is her astrology sign, some of why'all will remember! Enjoy fellas, I did and will again (and again)!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed (3).jpg‎   unnamed (2).jpg‎   unnamed (1).jpg‎   unnamed.jpg‎  

  12. #5308

    Belle of the ball

    OBMX seems to like her and said no tits but takes direction well. Her post has some grt pics that suggest some tits? She still seems to be around AVL.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to connect with Belle before, but no luck. Any tips? She's right up my alley.

    Can you share her rates since she never posts them.

  13. #5307
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan696  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/790504700390

    Saw her the other day. She had the most disgusting pussy I had ever seen, it seriously looked like a Resident Evil boss. Damn shame because her age was accurate and she had a pretty face. I couldn't go through with anything and had to leave.
    Anyone else catch this dream? Is 1 review worth not seeing?

  14. #5306
    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Belle is very much real & is a firecracker. No tits (at all) but your wish is her command. Although there have been others have had compromised encounters with crickets.
    I've tried to connect with Belle before, but no luck. Any tips? She's right up my alley.

    Can you share her rates since she never posts them.

  15. #5305

    Lo-ro

    OMG that's hilarious.

    I was hoping someone would eventually do a report. Thanks for taking one for the team.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan696  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/790504700390

    Saw her the other day. She had the most disgusting pussy I had ever seen, it seriously looked like a Resident Evil boss. Damn shame because her age was accurate and she had a pretty face. I couldn't go through with anything and had to leave.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape