Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 6084
-
07-08-24 14:18 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 108She ghosted me once, after I appeared near the hotel, never again.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-24 21:56 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 33Any Intel?
Had anyone met up with either of these 2?
Tall petite blonde babe (don't see name).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...r/886309072358
Lavishing Lady London.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/353204365870
-
07-04-24 10:30 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 52Wages have definitely Not kept up with inflation, that's for sure.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 08:24 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 40Accurate!!
This is completely accurate. I have had more then one local provider tell me that the dope man wouldn't trade anymore so they needed money now. LOL.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 17:13 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 1189I agree about the economy. Everyone has politicized the economy and everything is the Democrat's fault and all we need is a change of administration. But honestly, I don't see it. Restaurants are packed, sporting events are charging record prices and turning people away (except NASCAR of course) and the gambling sites cannot handle the volume. I travel a great deal. Airports are a mob scene and good luck getting a rental car if you're not a Gold Club member. As far as local talent I've given up. Junkies and rip-off artists who only answer calls when the dope boys won't give them any more credit.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 17:03 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 1189I tried to contact her over the weekend and she responded 14 hours later.
Originally Posted by PiedPiper97
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 16:52 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 52What is "wonderland"? Sounds like a scam. Rule of thumb is if the location isn't real then the ad isn't real.
Originally Posted by PiedPiper97
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 12:22 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 81Anyone seen this one?
-
07-02-24 11:32 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 504Do any girls around here actually respond to messages?
Dan, I lived here for 22 yrs and I don't sense the local economy being in dolldroms? STG is mostly a wasteland lately.
Originally Posted by DirtyDan696
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 15:51 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 52Do any girls around here actually respond to messages?
I've lived here for 6 months and less than 2% of messages I leave with girls on STG and them actually get a reply. Of the ones that actually respond over half of them ghost me after finalizing an appointment. What the fuck is going on around here? I'm not doing anything any differently than I have in any other city. I've been going to AMPs but they're more expensive and the girls there tend to have too many limits. You'd think with the local economy being in the gutter these girls would be more interested in making some money.
-
06-30-24 18:52 #5309Regular Member

Posts: 8Rediscovered one of my favorite dreams of all time
If any of you remember a redhead by the name Scarlet O'Hara from a while back, worked as a team with a blonde sometimes too, she is back in town and reached out to me yesterday. Needless to say, I had some wonderful dreams last night. She is a few years older of course but time has not hurt her, the time off may have done some good, because her energy was off the chart. BBBJ with plenty of throat involved, cover came out and cowgirl skills (forward and reverse) were on point. Any position was explored at my direction, she is was open and willing to listen. No Greek was discussed, yet! I'll see her again very soon. She will be posting soon, keep your eyes open. DM me and I'll pass along info to reach her if you'd like. If you knew her before, well then you are as happy as I was I'm sure. She won't show her face, don't bother asking for pics. The tattoo on her back is her astrology sign, some of why'all will remember! Enjoy fellas, I did and will again (and again)!
-
06-29-24 08:16 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 504Belle of the ball
OBMX seems to like her and said no tits but takes direction well. Her post has some grt pics that suggest some tits? She still seems to be around AVL.
Originally Posted by FootballMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 08:41 #5307Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone else catch this dream? Is 1 review worth not seeing?
Originally Posted by DirtyDan696
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 07:32 #5306Regular Member

Posts: 15I've tried to connect with Belle before, but no luck. Any tips? She's right up my alley.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
Can you share her rates since she never posts them.
-
06-27-24 07:20 #5305Regular Member

Posts: 14Lo-ro
OMG that's hilarious.
I was hoping someone would eventually do a report. Thanks for taking one for the team.
Originally Posted by DirtyDan696
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





