Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 5517
-
06-30-24 20:29 #4107Regular Member

Posts: 3Amy
I hr, 2 roses.
Originally Posted by WellHelloThere
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-24 19:17 #4106Senior Member

Posts: 34Sin with me
Unfortunately yes. Very expensive and generally a scam.
Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 19:25 #4105Senior Member

Posts: 79Nah
White as fuck.
Originally Posted by Stizzy066
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 19:10 #4104Senior Member

Posts: 79I'm normally not one to ask
So is it consensus bad for this diz / sin with me chick. Genuinly dissapointing if so. Talent has been bad in Lansing with my top 3-4 vanishing. Mia, Crysta, Itty, etc.
-
06-29-24 01:37 #4103Regular Member

Posts: 5Jessica
Is she African American?
Originally Posted by DeafMute
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 00:37 #4102Regular Member

Posts: 4Jessica
Thanks for the report. I've been talking to her off and on since connecting with her last fall on Seeking. I have never gotten together with her because I rarely can get to Lansing and I always felt there was something a little off. I find it interesting she told you her BD was having issues as she has maintained her BD was no longer in the picture when talking to me and she complains he doesn't have anything to do with their kids. I guess that just fits in with the crazy. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 22:49 #4101Senior Member

Posts: 102Amy
How much time and what was the damage?
Originally Posted by LansGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 20:47 #4100Regular Member

Posts: 3Sexy MILF
Met with Amy today. We made small talk over a bottle of water. Then got some serious playing done. She is pretty careful about screening, but well worth the time. YMMV, but I plan to go back, as we really connected. Pictures were accurate.
Don't let the write up scare you off, you will be glad you did.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...a/748454871587
-
06-28-24 19:09 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 159Jess, Eff around find out, juicy lips
Had the pleasure of meeting Jess tonight and am kicking myself for not pulling the trigger sooner. As advertised and very accommodating. All that was supposed to be covered was covered and the things not supposed to be covered were not. YMMV but will definitely be visiting again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...t/286692870549
-
06-27-24 17:49 #4098Senior Member

Posts: 124What is her name on Fet?
Originally Posted by CharlesMas
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 18:59 #4097Senior Member

Posts: 79Sin with me / Diz
Can confirm she is a thief. Met through Fet Life. Stay away from her.
Originally Posted by Round
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 17:22 #4096Senior Member

Posts: 482Ava Jade
When I saw her she came to my hotel in Jackson. No deposit, no bs. Just good clean fun with an amazing lady who was clean, sweet and smells very nice!
Originally Posted by QuestForFun69
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 16:27 #4095Senior Member

Posts: 34[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-26-24 06:44 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 172She's been reported on before. I believe her BF had hid in bathroom. .
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 19:04 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 482Avajada
I've met with a lady from Lansing named Ava Jade who's advertised age is 46, she could pass for 30's. And she was an amazing lady. I can't believe you're taking about this one.
Originally Posted by FeelTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...c/502316686377









Reply With Quote





