Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 126 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1565

    Constantly posts but never replies

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/172168015

    Saw some reviews before and wanted to try. Anyone else had luck recently?

  2. #1564
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAdams3141  [View Original Post]
    On top of this, she has infected with GPS. She wants 250 for hh when she quoted me 150 the first time I contacted her. These girls are out of their minds.
    Well darn I never got a reply which is I guess good since I do spend lots of time with roxi, and I'm happy!! At least a certain member can't fuck me up on this, since I've been talked by to roxi for almost two years.

  3. #1563

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Well guys sorry to report I am not hearing anything good about this one plus she is not answering the phone or replying to me. Report from a fellow monger her place was a disaster and her breathing problem was still there so I don't think she is going to be a good bet anymore glad I got to see her but obviously she has some demons she needs to work out.
    On top of this, she has infected with GPS. She wants 250 for hh when she quoted me 150 the first time I contacted her. These girls are out of their minds.

  4. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    At about 10:30 this morning, along comes BR with a question to the forum about someone "new in town" posting on STG.

    Some skepticism, not to be unexpected, we're a tough crowd.



    Then a little testing of the waters.

    Then along comes SBR who says "F**k this testing the waters BS, I'm going to go ahead and stick it in".

    And apparently the "sticking it in" went well and there you go! Before 2:00 this afternoon, SBR's got all the details you'd need!

    In less than 4 hours, question posted, multiple members weighting in and 1 member taking one for the proverbial team and reporting in. Good job forum, with a special shout-out to SBR! Go Team!
    Well guys sorry to report I am not hearing anything good about this one plus she is not answering the phone or replying to me. Report from a fellow monger her place was a disaster and her breathing problem was still there so I don't think she is going to be a good bet anymore glad I got to see her but obviously she has some demons she needs to work out.

  5. #1561

    God bless USASG!

    At about 10:30 this morning, along comes BR with a question to the forum about someone "new in town" posting on STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this ad? The "New in town" always makes me a bit cautious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/928328790860
    Some skepticism, not to be unexpected, we're a tough crowd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    The F1 Scam-a-tron calculator points to 97% likely fake. Too many obvious typos and grammar errors. At least one of the pics is a fake. Low prices, New in town. No 'incall' location listed, but ad desc lists Cocoa village, 2-girl option -- too many TGTBT flags.

    F1.
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I tried to communicate seeking an incall location and shocker. NO RESPONSE.
    Then a little testing of the waters.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenAdams3141  [View Original Post]
    She told me she has an incall in Cocoa Village. I lost interest when she said everything is covered. But YMMV, might give her a try to see if she would open up a bit.
    Then along comes SBR who says "F**k this testing the waters BS, I'm going to go ahead and stick it in".

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Well contacted chated a lot. Is the girl in the pictures. She has more of a belly now. Pussy nice and snug and tasted good did the finger test first ha. Decent BBBJ and hit it Mish again nice and tight. She seemed to be having an issue with breathing but she said she was good.

    She cute sweet nice little tits and a smooth body. Her ass is nice almost like in the pictures. She had nice small moans and when I filled the bag she said she came on me haha.

    She has a roommate also in the game so don't know if duos are on the table.

    I can't say I wouldn't see her again as this was our first time together I feel nerves would be down on next visit. Fair prices for brevard county and all the GPS around.

    Have fun guys treat her good.

    SBR.
    And apparently the "sticking it in" went well and there you go! Before 2:00 this afternoon, SBR's got all the details you'd need!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Well at least I know she is real and legit. Sounds like she could be a YMMV type of provider.
    In less than 4 hours, question posted, multiple members weighting in and 1 member taking one for the proverbial team and reporting in. Good job forum, with a special shout-out to SBR! Go Team!

  6. #1560
    How much was the damage?

    TIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Well contacted chated a lot. Is the girl in the pictures. She has more of a belly now. Pussy nice and snug and tasted good did the finger test first ha. Decent BBBJ and hit it Mish again nice and tight. She seemed to be having an issue with breathing but she said she was good.

    She cute sweet nice little tits and a smooth body. Her ass is nice almost like in the pictures. She had nice small moans and when I filled the bag she said she came on me haha.

    She has a roommate also in the game so don't know if duos are on the table.

    I can't say I wouldn't see her again as this was our first time together I feel nerves would be down on next visit. Fair prices for brevard county and all the GPS around.

  7. #1559

    Thanks SBR

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Well contacted chated a lot. Is the girl in the pictures. She has more of a belly now. Pussy nice and snug and tasted good did the finger test first ha. Decent BBBJ and hit it Mish again nice and tight. She seemed to be having an issue with breathing but she said she was good.

    She cute sweet nice little tits and a smooth body. Her ass is nice almost like in the pictures. She had nice small moans and when I filled the bag she said she came on me haha.

    She has a roommate also in the game so don't know if duos are on the table.

    I can't say I wouldn't see her again as this was our first time together I feel nerves would be down on next visit. Fair prices for brevard county and all the GPS around.

    Have fun guys treat her good.

    SBR.
    Well at least I know she is real and legit. Sounds like she could be a YMMV type of provider.

  8. #1558

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this ad? The "New in town" always makes me a bit cautious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/928328790860
    Well contacted chated a lot. Is the girl in the pictures. She has more of a belly now. Pussy nice and snug and tasted good did the finger test first ha. Decent BBBJ and hit it Mish again nice and tight. She seemed to be having an issue with breathing but she said she was good.

    She cute sweet nice little tits and a smooth body. Her ass is nice almost like in the pictures. She had nice small moans and when I filled the bag she said she came on me haha.

    She has a roommate also in the game so don't know if duos are on the table.

    I can't say I wouldn't see her again as this was our first time together I feel nerves would be down on next visit. Fair prices for brevard county and all the GPS around.

    Have fun guys treat her good.

    SBR.

  9. #1557

    Seems legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I tried to communicate seeking an incall location and shocker. NO RESPONSE.
    She told me she has an incall in Cocoa Village. I lost interest when she said everything is covered. But YMMV, might give her a try to see if she would open up a bit.

  10. #1556

    Prob fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this ad? The "New in town" always makes me a bit cautious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/928328790860
    I tried to communicate seeking an incall location and shocker. NO RESPONSE.

  11. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this ad? The "New in town" always makes me a bit cautious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/928328790860
    The F1 Scam-a-tron calculator points to 97% likely fake. Too many obvious typos and grammar errors. At least one of the pics is a fake. Low prices, New in town. No 'incall' location listed, but ad desc lists Cocoa village, 2-girl option -- too many TGTBT flags.

    F1.

  12. #1554

    Legit or fake?

    Anyone know anything about this ad? The "New in town" always makes me a bit cautious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/928328790860

  13. #1553

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    I did a few months ago. Incall HHR $. 3. Incall location was same apartment in Eau Gallie where Red Sadie worked out of for a while a year ago. Pictures were accurate and she was friendly. BBBJ not the greatest, but DATY and CFS were pretty good.

    Rusty Z.
    I tried that about 2-3 mo. Ago. She was at the really shitty motel in sat bch close to the pineda and I should have left the minute I saw her. Way overweight from the pics and jiggly.

    Dirty room Bad time and won't recommend.

  14. #1552

    Re: Kitty?

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    Anyone fed this kitty? Older pix look familiar but can't place her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...d/816863688425

    F1.
    I did a few months ago. Incall HHR $. 3. Incall location was same apartment in Eau Gallie where Red Sadie worked out of for a while a year ago. Pictures were accurate and she was friendly. BBBJ not the greatest, but DATY and CFS were pretty good.

    Rusty Z.

  15. #1551

    Kitty?

    Anyone fed this kitty? Older pix look familiar but can't place her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...d/816863688425

    F1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kit1.jpg‎   kit2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape