Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1391
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #656

    Tinyspoon

    Quote Originally Posted by DLDragon  [View Original Post]
    Was in Charlotte about six months ago (I think), had a great session with tinyspoon or littlespoon or something like that.

    I see that her profile is gone that from reading up on here it looks like she was banned.

    Anybody got contact info or another social account?

    Thanks so much!.
    She got banned because a few lumps off here were upset she didn't give them some Pussy, it took 4 times for me to get intimate with her. Now she is on another site and doesn't trust anyone who posts here.

  2. #655
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir! Very helpful, I have not had good luck on CC, I guess I am just out of pratice of dealing with non-providers LOL. With your recomendations, and the other mongers who have contributed to this thread, perhaps I can turn that around!

    P.S.
    I could only find one of the ladies you listed, are all these listings for the Charlotte area? Thx.
    Dang that sucks, they were all active in Charlotte, some have been banned it looks like.

  3. #654

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFun  [View Original Post]
    Wow, each account you mentioned is good to go is gone or paused now. CC must be watching this forum.
    CC is definitely watching. If you use a link to the sight, they block it. You have to copy and paste the link to their site for it to work properly.

  4. #653

    Hey boys

    Was in Charlotte about six months ago (I think), had a great session with tinyspoon or littlespoon or something like that.

    I see that her profile is gone that from reading up on here it looks like she was banned.

    Anybody got contact info or another social account?

    Thanks so much!

    -drag.

  5. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenHundred  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping for that kinda session but she wasn't going like that. It also took a week to set up a time with her. I'll give her another shot if I find time but it was a complete bust last time.
    Seems like her volume is high. Hard to get a hold of her now.

  6. #651

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean Lori_14? She has been that good with you 3 times? Does she look like her photo?
    I tried to inbox but it's full. What was the damage with Lori?

  7. #650

    Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]
    What's going on Fellas. Has any one had a session with Chrissy. I will be in Charlotte this weekend.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ChrissyJ
    No, only let me play with her boobs, but then stated nothing else. But she does have a nice rack.

  8. #649
    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean Lori_14? She has been that good with you 3 times? Does she look like her photo?
    I was hoping for that kinda session but she wasn't going like that. It also took a week to set up a time with her. I'll give her another shot if I find time but it was a complete bust last time.

  9. #648

    Cicicookie

    New. Very eager to schedule. Doesn't host.

    I might take the plunge.

  10. #647

    Dreamz

    Was curious has anyone seen feet ish dreamz?

    With that name I'm curious if she's ok feet fetishes?

    Any info will help. TIA.

    Remove spaces.

  11. #646
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised that you say that Lori14 is a waste of time. I have had three hot sessions with her that were full GFE. None were CC dates; they were all set up directly between us using our phones. She has huge breasts if that's your thing. She also gives one of the best BBBJs; she is very good with her tongue. Also dtf. She lives on the south side of Charlotte. Highly recommended.
    Meanwhile I've been trying to find someone who gives good head for months. I haven't been able to schedule with Lori. We spoke several times, but nothing works out.

  12. #645

    Lori14

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean Lori_14? She has been that good with you 3 times? Does she look like her photo?
    Yes, Lori_14. She looks very much like her pics on CC just a little older now I guess. But she looks good and I'm super picky. Good luck!

  13. #644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Chrissy

    What's going on Fellas. Has any one had a session with Chrissy. I will be in Charlotte this weekend.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ChrissyJ

  14. #643

    Lori_14

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised that you say that Lori14 is a waste of time. I have had three hot sessions with her that were full GFE. None were CC dates; they were all set up directly between us using our phones. She has huge breasts if that's your thing. She also gives one of the best BBBJs; she is very good with her tongue. Also dtf. She lives on the south side of Charlotte. Highly recommended.
    Did you mean Lori_14? She has been that good with you 3 times? Does she look like her photo?

  15. #642

    Renia

    Fake, too goo to be true?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape