Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 1391
-
07-02-24 20:56 #671Senior Member

Posts: 766Inbox
Can you clear your inbox I had a question?
Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 19:06 #670Senior Member

Posts: 127No
Did not pay extra for anything with her, she is a pleasant woman. I have enough money to do what I please with it. I rather have a good cuddle then deal with a skank from Skip the games or some shit like that. I know most of the time it will lead to something nice. I usually have a 2 appt maximum, but you know when you know more will eventually be available.
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 22:40 #669Regular Member

Posts: 15XoxoAmi
Any idea about below one??
Looks awesome, planning to meet soon. Any info is greatly appreciated!
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/xoxoAmi
-
06-30-24 13:14 #668Senior Member

Posts: 766Pinkieve
I know she's in Fayetteville but just incase you were considering her.
This one is a time waster, and blocks you if you have to reschedule. Very much GPS.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/pinkieve
-
06-29-24 16:02 #667Senior Member

Posts: 241Did you pay for the extra?
Bro if it took you 4 'dates' you shouldn't had to also pay for it.
Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022
[View Original Post]
If it takes that long, you could probably get better and faster.
Some guys get strung along and feel special about it.
But I agree, don't report them just because you didn't get any.
-
06-26-24 23:32 #666Senior Member

Posts: 66Found it. Thanks, brother.
Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022
[View Original Post]
-Drag.
-
06-26-24 10:49 #665Senior Member

Posts: 70Wet
All I'll say is. She's a squirter.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 12:41 #664Senior Member

Posts: 132CozyBunny
Saw CozyBunny yesterday. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CozyBunny#pictures. She's a big girl but looks just like her pictures. Easy booking, no nonsense with the location. Very touchy feely and a decent conversation. She let me feel her up under her clothes but no reciprocation. Still, she was smooth and slick and I'm going to have to try again. $$ for 1. 5 hr.
-
06-25-24 12:28 #663Regular Member

Posts: 12I didn't have the chance to*.
Originally Posted by SevenHundred
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 21:06 #662Regular Member

Posts: 12Damn you didn't have the chance to get in contact with her.
Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 18:50 #661Senior Member

Posts: 127Banned
Apparently someone told on her, she is friends with a few others on there. But several of those cuddlers had the same number.
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 13:56 #660Senior Member

Posts: 326Cc
Looking for recommendations for extras PM me if you like thanks.
-
06-23-24 21:12 #659Senior Member

Posts: 205Mamacuddlebug
Has anyone seen mama cuddle bug?
-
06-23-24 12:46 #658Senior Member

Posts: 766I hate the mongers who expect the girls to give it up on the first session. Even if you are paying for 3 hours unless she's really feeling you are tipsy it's probably not going to happen. I always go into first session with low expectations regardless of other's previous success.
Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-24 23:54 #657Regular Member

Posts: 12Angelicprincess
Has anyone had a session with angelicprincess? Were any extras on the table?
Originally Posted by SevenHundred
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





