Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 13306
-
07-03-24 18:47 #11476Senior Member

Posts: 238Any Assistance Appreciated
Long time hobbyist here, and yes, I've told people to RTFF multiple times. LOL. New to Greenville and also to the AA providers. I had a wonderful young lady at the beach I saw a few years back and I'd love to find a local provider in the Upstate. PM me, or drop a note here with any clean, pleasant, AA ladies you'd recommend. No real criteria other than that. Thanks ahead of time for any help. MM.
-
07-03-24 12:39 #11475Senior Member

Posts: 111McKenzi
I concur. Sweet gal and very willing, but she's a round one. Only +40 may be generous.
Originally Posted by Casper1949
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 05:14 #11474Senior Member

Posts: 1206Protip
Protip: If her name is Snow or Snowbunny or anything like that, she has a pimp.
Originally Posted by Workaholic1976
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-24 01:39 #11473Senior Member

Posts: 108Nice Dream
I linked up with her and the dream was pretty decent. Communication was pretty easy. Decent hotel in Greer. . 1 for QV and. 14 for hhr. Started off with nice bbj, no teeth action at all. Nice slow, wet, bbj. I had to stop her after 5 minutes. Started off and finished in Mish. Tried to switch to doggie but she declined and said she loves when the guy is on top. She has a nice juicy ass. A few signs of demons on lower leg and feet, but not too bad. Attitude was pretty good. Her teeth are definitely jacked up but I didn't feel any teeth during the bbj. Will probably repeat with her good deals.
Originally Posted by BaconHunter101
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 18:21 #11472Senior Member

Posts: 264Snow
Her pics peaked my interest when she advertised on tryst several months ago (I don't believe she's on there any longer).
Probably ghetto or a pimp situation, and unlike my younger years I don't take let the little head influence shady encounters, but figured I would at the least find out if there's any feedback from local seniors.
I've been sticking with Tina at amazing bc she's does gives a great massage, but I've had an itch lately for something more.
Stay safe,
Work.
-
07-02-24 16:46 #11471Senior Member

Posts: 39Gained Weight
I saw her today and she is at least 40+ pounds heavier than the 130 that she lists in her ads. She is a nice lady but the service was limited and mechanical. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-24 10:52 #11470Senior Member

Posts: 229Looks legit
Well let's see, pulls out checklist.
Originally Posted by Casper1949
[View Original Post]
Lying about her age: check.
Overpriced: check.
Too old: check.
Not attractive: check.
Yeah, she's probably real.
Not my type, but YMMV. Good luck.
-
07-01-24 19:41 #11469Senior Member

Posts: 39Any Intel
Any info: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...m/220676860629 Thank You!!
-
07-01-24 13:32 #11468Senior Member

Posts: 155It is certainly a YMMV case.
Originally Posted by MagnumMagic
[View Original Post]
I've tried morning early afternoon and evening to get together. One time she even said I'll be ready in an hour. I give her the hour she requested and she messaged me the next day that she was ready now.
-
07-01-24 11:45 #11467Senior Member

Posts: 229One thing I have noticed around this area (but it's probably true anywhere there isn't a lot of good competition) is that these girls may advertise being available 24/7 or Noon-Midnight, etc but after they've seen a few people that day and made some money, they turn that phone off until the next day. So when you text them, depending on the time, they may already be done unless its been a slow day.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
Operators are NOT standing by to take your call. LOL.
Some are better about responding to regulars of course, or better in general about comms, or use a service, or a pimp, but the independent low-volume girls most people want aren't banging 16 dudes a day. They hit their goal and then they go party with their friends until they need more money, which is why you might get a reply a couple days later if they need to do some meets.
Maybe try messaging earlier in the day? Idk. Keep fighting the good fight and be safe.
-
07-01-24 11:43 #11466Senior Member

Posts: 103I see
Sorry to hear that. The saying is true, YMMV. I personally hit her up in the morning, so maybe that could have possibly made the difference. I'm not sure. As we all know, most of these providers are bare minimum in general. Must of caught her on a good day.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-24 11:34 #11465Senior Member

Posts: 155I've had the opposite of easy.
Originally Posted by MagnumMagic
[View Original Post]
I've reached out to dream with her on several occasions. Most of the time I get no replies or if I do it's hours or days later.
Don't care how nice she looks if she won't reply in a timely manner I won't see her.
Jenn who is notoriously slow at comms is way better than she is.
-
07-01-24 09:26 #11464Senior Member

Posts: 103Summer
This one went well. Seen she has been posting for awhile so went for it. Comms were easy, location was decent, Was just as nice in person, looks exactly like her pictures. CBJ / Doggy was amazing. I would recommend.
-
06-30-24 15:16 #11463Senior Member

Posts: 229V
Looks like the most recent ad is down, but there's still an older one up so I grabbed some picss.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-24 05:24 #11462Senior Member

Posts: 1206I'm sold! Great report.
Originally Posted by VincentSpies
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






