Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 13307
-
06-30-24 05:24 #11462Senior Member

Posts: 1206I'm sold! Great report.
Originally Posted by VincentSpies
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-24 00:35 #11461Senior Member

Posts: 121"Relax" with Marie
Relax is right. Good lord. I left her private home completely relaxed and empty. In an hour I pumped one in her deep I had been saving up (Upcharge or BBFS) and then after a break on her back porch dumped another off down her throat. Left 100% empty and satisfied. Amazing girl. A++.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/242124510316
-
06-29-24 21:39 #11460Senior Member

Posts: 229V off Haywood
Had a dream of this sweet younger lady recently.
She goes by V but the ad just says Brazilian. She's very sweet, young, and the pics are definitely her, still has the short hair. Excellent comms.
Midrange hotel. Room was clean, she was friendly, we handled business up front, and got to the good stuff. Very clean, very wet, and very responsive. Had a great time, would definitely repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/712184471298
-
06-27-24 12:37 #11459Senior Member

Posts: 324Don't forget "I'm trying to find a place that has a room!"
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-24 11:33 #11458Senior Member

Posts: 504Poet
You are so right, I do remember her being fairly reliable while she had a trailer but then became much less so. Still her service was excellent and is missed.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 21:49 #11457Senior Member

Posts: 323Excuses
This thread reminded me of the last two times that I attempted to see Desire the Poet (remember her? On the first occasion she gave me a house address near Laurens and I-385. I rang the door bell a few times, then knocked on the door a few more times before getting back into my car. About a half hour later she texted me that she had "fallen asleep". On my last attempt she gave me a hotel and its address. I got there and texted, asking for the room number. She responded that she was still home trying to get a taxi. I told her that I would pick her up if she gave me a location near her home. Crickets after that.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 18:20 #11456Senior Member

Posts: 108Marie
Marie must have a new PIMP now! This is the first time I've seen her post stating that she doesn't see AA or entertain AA guys. I've seen her several times in the past along with a few more AA mongers that I'm cool with and she's never had an issue with that. Maybe she had a bad experience but I don't think tha's the case. She's been in the game long enough in Asheville, Greenville, and Charlotte to know how to screen and weed out clients. Oh well, no big deal! It's sad how these women let guys control them and take their money!
Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-24 13:36 #11455Senior Member

Posts: 197And more.
"I got a flat tire!" I'm running behind because my last client ran late / long.
Originally Posted by Jimbo7
[View Original Post]
"I'm getting out of the shower and will be on my way in 15 minutes!" I'm still waiting for my last client to get here so I can do him, then shower before coming to you.
"I'm 15 minutes away, don't cancel!" I haven't left home yet, and it's an hour drive.
"I'll for sure be there at 8 pm!" 11 pm: You still up? I'm ready to leave to come to your place (an hour away).
"My phone died" I forgot to charge it while I was passed out.
"OMG, I fell asleep!" I passed out from being up all night fucking other guys. OR I just got done with someone else who called at the last minute for incall.
This is just a small sampling of the ones I've heard!
-
06-25-24 07:09 #11454Senior Member

Posts: 504Translations
Both Jimbo and HobbyC are brilliant!
Originally Posted by Jimbo7
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 14:19 #11453Senior Member

Posts: 60LMAO so true. I'd like to add one:
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
"don't call / text me until you are ready to see me" : I'm going to leave you hanging / ghost you for at least 2 hours after we schedule.
Also, I've decided, pick the actual WORST fucking photo on the ad / profile. She's going to be uglier / fatter / older than that, at least a little bit, sometimes a whole lot.
-
06-24-24 12:43 #11452Senior Member

Posts: 120Latinas
I would appreciate a pm from any monger who has visited the Latina house lately. Any intel on the rotation and situation would be great.
-
06-24-24 12:21 #11451Senior Member

Posts: 520PSA: Ad translations
PSA: Ad translations: If you are confused by what a girl means in her ad, use this translation sheet kind of made me laugh but it's all true! There's what she says and what she really means:
Curvy: Fat.
Thick: Fat.
Juicy: Fat.
MILF: Old and fat.
Petite: Short and fat.
Fun Sized: Usually short, always fat.
Wet wet: Fat. Doesn't shower between clients.
BBW: Impossibly fat.
Snow Bunny: White.
Mixed: Black.
Exotic: Black.
From the Islands: Black.
Asian: Actually Asian, occasionally black.
No AA: My pimp is black.
Independent: My pimp will stay out of sight during your visit.
I'm Mobile: My pimp will drive me to your place and case the joint during our session.
Open Minded: 3 hole Friendly.
Squirter: I'll piss on you.
Party Friendly: Junkie.
Spinner: Usually junkie.
Trucker Friendly: I will suck your dick behind a Wendy's dumpster.
Deposit Required: Scam artist.
Verification Required: Scam artist and / or blackmailer.
Upscale: Same lousy service, but higher price.
Discreet: 15 guys visit me here every day and I don't want the hotel manager / AirBnb kicking me out.
My Photos are Real: My photos are from 5 years and 50 lbs ago.
Text Only: I spent money on drugs instead of my phone bill and now I'm stuck using a free text app over my slum notel's Wi-Fi.
No Cops: I don't understand how the law works.
I Love White Guys: Overpay me.
Discounts available: My dealer is on his way.
Mature Men Only: Overpay me, don't fuck me too hard, and leave early.
No Time Wasters: I will waste your time.
No calls / Text only: "My Pimp is texting for me.
-
06-22-24 17:06 #11450Regular Member

Posts: 2Any word on mistresskate?
Found this fine chick on seeking and her name / pics seem familiar. Curious if anyone has experience before I reach out?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-5d0b39977021
-
06-22-24 12:13 #11449Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Yes indeed
She let me grab her ankles and wheelbarrow that stuff. I'll be returning often.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 06:45 #11448Senior Member

Posts: 120Nikki link
My bad I forgot a link on her. Here it is.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/426783943765











Reply With Quote




