Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55527
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine is usually working at origin try going there I have also seen her at wellbeing. Damn I've tried FS with her but she wouldn't.
    Your not missimg much. Sweet lady but pretty mid. Accommodating though.

  2. #55526
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    I drove past 888 and ds and they both seemed to be closed? I wonder what's going on? Maybe I have noticed the hot girls don't last.
    Always seemed like same old ladies making the rounds at her places. Staffing issues most likely.

  3. #55525
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place with the sewing machine in the lobby? I have been greeted there several times by a lady that gives me the impression that she would rather be having dental surgery than give a massage. Never stayed.
    Yes it is. The others are owls. Lucy is no spring chicken, but she has a tight body and she knows what she's doing.

    YMMV.

  4. #55524
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGeorge  [View Original Post]
    $300 for everything including shower.

    Across the street. Gold was $350 for same and not as pretty.
    Is there an ad or address of this place you speak of?

  5. #55523
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Looks like 888 has closed. Is Samantha starting to consolidate or did the law get her?
    I drove past 888 and ds and they both seemed to be closed? I wonder what's going on? Maybe I have noticed the hot girls don't last.

  6. #55522
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia111  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is the real MVP. Anyone know where she went?
    I heard Jessica was at chi.

  7. #55521
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    I wonder where Jasmine went. She was a thick ass Latina. All natural. If yapl knew please let me know. When I first went there she gave me a awesome HJ then the next time I went I fucked the shit out of her LOL. I went recently and a Asian lady say she didn't work there anymore.
    Jasmine is usually working at origin try going there I have also seen her at wellbeing. Damn I've tried FS with her but she wouldn't.

  8. #55520
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyxyx11  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to see if anyone had success of finding a BBJ, and if it's safe and clean enough to get?
    I got one last year at Q Massage in Smyrna. If you want to call it a BBBJ because all she did was put her lips on it and sucked the tip. It was about the same meh experience I got when I did CFS at Massage Nova 4 years back.

  9. #55519

    Sherry at ML

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockerMan
    I know she used to be around regular up front and some of you said she was an owner. Occasionally, she could be talked into joining for 4 hands. Anyone know if she's still around and any way (even if requires 4 hands) to get her back in the store?
    Quote Originally Posted by BearHunt  [View Original Post]
    Sherry retired from doing massage or providing extra. LE watch scared her from providing services.
    Sherry left Atlanta and most likely will not return or massage customers.

  10. #55518
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockerMan  [View Original Post]
    I know she used to be around regular up front and some of you said she was an owner. Occasionally, she could be talked into joining for 4 hands. Anyone know if she's still around and any way (even if requires 4 hands) to get her back in the store?
    Sherry retired from doing massage or providing extra. LE watch scared her from providing services.

  11. #55517

    Anyone ever get BBJ

    Just wanted to see if anyone had success of finding a BBJ, and if it's safe and clean enough to get?

  12. #55516

    Lisa from Mini

    Has anyone seen her at another shop lately? Pm me please.

  13. #55515
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place with the sewing machine in the lobby? I have been greeted there several times by a lady that gives me the impression that she would rather be having dental surgery than give a massage. Never stayed.
    Yes. That is probably Amanda. She has a bad attitude and gives an unenthusiastic finish but ok massage. Lucy is the one to ask for. Great massage and knows how to finish it off right.

  14. #55514
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Good times when the masseuse would engaged the eye hook locks.
    She's my go to in Cumming. She knows her way around a meat stick.

  15. #55513

    Sherry from ML

    I know she used to be around regular up front and some of you said she was an owner. Occasionally, she could be talked into joining for 4 hands. Anyone know if she's still around and any way (even if requires 4 hands) to get her back in the store?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape