Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55514

    Lisa from Mini

    Has anyone seen her at another shop lately? Pm me please.

  2. #55513
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place with the sewing machine in the lobby? I have been greeted there several times by a lady that gives me the impression that she would rather be having dental surgery than give a massage. Never stayed.
    Yes. That is probably Amanda. She has a bad attitude and gives an unenthusiastic finish but ok massage. Lucy is the one to ask for. Great massage and knows how to finish it off right.

  3. #55512
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Good times when the masseuse would engaged the eye hook locks.
    She's my go to in Cumming. She knows her way around a meat stick.

  4. #55511

    Sherry from ML

    I know she used to be around regular up front and some of you said she was an owner. Occasionally, she could be talked into joining for 4 hands. Anyone know if she's still around and any way (even if requires 4 hands) to get her back in the store?

  5. #55510

    Jasmine Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    DSS Health. DS Health: According to one of the ladies that I had seen there before, they are closing or have closed. I ran into her and she gave me the news. She's looking for other spa work but offered a hotel session. I passed because the service that I received from her previously was just okay. You may run into some former DS Health at other Lawrenceville locations very soon.

    Elite on Pleasant Hill: Walked in and was greeted by a short, cute Asian lady with a friendly demeanor and non-Asian body. She may have called herself Cindy. She's between 5'-5'2". Her top and bottom shelves were really nice. I opted for half hour after reading a previous review (Thanks board! She asked if I was working and if I'd been there before during the backrub. She also asked who I had seen there before, etc. On the flip she added a lot sanitizer to my hands, then added even more globs of sanitizer to my hands for a second time. I took this as a sign for UTC action. She then urged me to finish myself as I was rubbing her great ass OTC. I said "no. You finish". We went back and forth to the point of me getting frustrated. She relented and wanted $60 with no UTC action which she explained before she started. Frustrated, I decline and sat up to leave. She then asked if I wanted to relieve myself. I wish that I had my translator with me because I would've said, "I don't go to Asian spas to relieve myself". I dressed and left. Left small tip for massage. May repeat with the other lady that I saw there when I went to the restroom. It's obvious that they provide extras because Cindy finally relented, but the back and forth is a mood-killer for me.

    Bodhi Massage: Both ladies were pretty. One is very pretty. She probably gets big money thrown her way for services. Opted for an hour from the other attractive lady. The massage was good but the signs of a legit massage began to appear, like using a sheet to cover you, and to tuck around the legs when massaging those parts, and holding the sheet up in front of her face during the flip. There was never a tease or a slight grazing, even by accident. No repeat.
    I wonder where Jasmine went. She was a thick ass Latina. All natural. If yapl knew please let me know. When I first went there she gave me a awesome HJ then the next time I went I fucked the shit out of her LOL. I went recently and a Asian lady say she didn't work there anymore.

  6. #55509

    Asian Wellness

    Any updates since my bad experience a few months ago?

    Or any Lena sightings?

  7. #55508
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Looks like 888 has closed. Is Samantha starting to consolidate or did the law get her?
    Jessica is the real MVP. Anyone know where she went?

  8. #55507
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight  [View Original Post]
    My routine used to take me to the 400/ Buford Hwy exit regularly, but it's been a minute. Was in the area today and stopped by Health Massage. I'm glad I stopped in.

    Lucy greeted me warmly and asked where I'd been. It's nice to have them remember. She's very sweet.

    The massage is always good. And on the flip, she definitely has the gift of touch.

    She's cute, but not a looker. Tight, petite, athletic body. OTC if you're a proper gentleman.

    She knows what she's doing!
    Good times when the masseuse would engaged the eye hook locks.

  9. #55506

    How could this not work?

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX6969  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to text Lily asking about her shop reopening status, and below is her exact words:

    "Now you. Can have a massage without taking off my clothes, and I can also wash my hair and feet. Really enjoy it. Hope to see you. 😃128591;128591;.

    And I asked "what does that mean?

    "Good you can come try. Not need a lot for tips".

    Can anyone here decipher Lily's language? LOL. I'm totally lost.
    Sounds like the New Coke business plan has finally been translated into Mandarin. Doubt she'll get Cosby tho.

  10. #55505

    888 Massage / Samantha's spots

    Looks like 888 has closed. Is Samantha starting to consolidate or did the law get her?

  11. #55504

    Health Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight  [View Original Post]
    My routine used to take me to the 400/ Buford Hwy exit regularly, but it's been a minute. Was in the area today and stopped by Health Massage. I'm glad I stopped in.

    Lucy greeted me warmly and asked where I'd been. It's nice to have them remember. She's very sweet.

    The massage is always good. And on the flip, she definitely has the gift of touch.

    She's cute, but not a looker. Tight, petite, athletic body. OTC if you're a proper gentleman.

    She knows what she's doing!
    Is this the place with the sewing machine in the lobby? I have been greeted there several times by a lady that gives me the impression that she would rather be having dental surgery than give a massage. Never stayed.

  12. #55503

    White gilrs working at St Jame?

    I recently heard that they have younger (25-35 yo) white and latina ladies working at St. Jame. I knew that they have had latinas there for quite some time.

  13. #55502

    Forsyth / Cumming

    My routine used to take me to the 400/ Buford Hwy exit regularly, but it's been a minute. Was in the area today and stopped by Health Massage. I'm glad I stopped in.

    Lucy greeted me warmly and asked where I'd been. It's nice to have them remember. She's very sweet.

    The massage is always good. And on the flip, she definitely has the gift of touch.

    She's cute, but not a looker. Tight, petite, athletic body. OTC if you're a proper gentleman.

    She knows what she's doing!

  14. #55501
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaNomics  [View Original Post]
    I got the same exact message from her. I questioned her and she said she meant to say that now that "you don't have to take off clothes". I replied to her, "if I want to still take my clothes off will that be ok?" She replies NO. I texted 2 other girls and they said that Lily might try to go legit and they are questioning if they want to come back. Long story short, they open back up on the 3rd. The 2 girls and Lily confirmed that date. 1 of the girls are saying if the business has change they will not stay that's how they make their money for their families.
    I'm sure it wants this place reopens someone will take the plunge and let us know what they experienced. If this is true, Lily may go legit for a few months, but once she sees she's making no money or the Cobb LE settles down, she'll go back to her old ways.

  15. #55500

    Legit

    I have been visiting this place.

    Clean& new interior, legit massage place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    New place to me, on Duluth Hwy at satelite (opposite from the forum).

    Glory Massage. Guy and a Gal up front. Spacious rooms, each with towel heaters and some crock pots for the stones (stones are an oval puck shape. More contact area I guess).

    Heidi, Chinese, cute, petite, relatively young looking. Gives a great legit hot stone massage, used stones for 90% of the hour. Would not enter room till was laying on table and covered. Yet would move sheet and place her gusset at my hands, allowed alittle motion then moved to another area like nothing occurred only to return and repeat. No other teasing. Be a spinner if could crack but don't think this would be an easy one (course I been wrong before).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape