Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13099
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Pointless?

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Senior gents,

    Does any of you use RubRankings? I was down in San Diego and it is used a lot but they have no review section.

    Thank you.
    Maybe I am missing something, but I could not determine the point of it. I signed up, but as far as I can tell, there are no rankings, and, as you mention, one cannot review.

    So it is essentially just hundreds of ads in which it is impossible to filter bone fide solid providers from dross and scammers (at least not without cross referencing other sites like here).

    Am I missing something?

  2. #13098
    Renton. I'm not aware of any AMP or other action in Issaquah? Would love to find some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Argus46  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Bliss Massage in Issaquah?

  3. #13097

    RubRankings

    Senior gents,

    Does any of you use RubRankings? I was down in San Diego and it is used a lot but they have no review section.

    Thank you.

  4. #13096

    Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Had to wait for about 15 m behind a curtain (was busy) and she only had time for HJ, but only took about 20 m to fuck me senseless. Aggressive PSE. Stripped me, then face down rim, tongue up ass, BBBJ, then flip, 69, more BBBJ+pm, cowgirl, Asian Cowgirl while DFK, choking, dirty talk, slapped me. More dirty talk, rode me hard in reverse ACG with finger in ass until I couldn't take it, then turned around, ripped the condom off and told me to cum in her mouth. Which I did, and she sucked me dry, with finger in ass. Went to clean up and then finished for a few minutes with a decent, albeit quick massage. Fantastic, tight, fit body, TIGHT, very fit, rode me hard, serious DFK with tongue sucking, etc. Pretty much exactly the king treatment I was looking for, except, a bit too rushed.

    Unfortunately she's gone for about a month now, but said the new girls were going to be just as good.

    Downside is it's a high volume place, was a fast and furious experience, and some concerns about going from TUMA to DFK, BBBJCIM, etc with multiple clients. Not sure how much time they can spend between clients, although breath was minty fresh and pussy smelled / tasted clean.

    They wanted 250 for full hour, but I'd only do it if it was slow. Here's hoping the other ladies are like her. I am a little confused on pricing, I thought 200 would get a full hour with MSOG, but with that level of service, it was still worth it. And a far better deal than most TNA ladies.
    Are you referring to Bliss Massage in Issaquah?

  5. #13095
    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, this place is on my list to check out. I heard the new girls will offer backdoor, that should be fun hehe. Did they up their price, I would thought. 2 will be sufficient for FS?
    These ladies, especially at Vivi's age, are expert money extractors.

    They will try to get from you whatever they think they can get from you.

    I just plonk down 10 x 20's and say nothing. I used to do 2 benjis but I’ve found the wad of 20s gets less pushback for higher tips.

  6. #13094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Bfm, you beat me to it. Coco and Shanghai deserve the press they are getting but don't forget Kings on 99 in Lynnwood. Yumi (formerly Toy at EuroTouch) is in wonderful shape. She is 47 but has a wonderful personality and great skill. I was there last week and have dreams about the experience. Queen at the same address gets rave reviews as well but I have no personal experience.
    Does Yumi give rimjobs?

  7. #13093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I met Angie at Eurotouch.

    She is 100 lbs. A Cup / Flat Chest.

    Not a granny. Approx 40.
    Glides on table shower. Lil suck in Sauna.

    BBBJ, bls, swirls tongue.

    Very very tight pussy.

    It took a while in acg.

    Finished in Mish. I was splitting her in two.

    I will repeat.
    Confirmed BBFS with Angie.

  8. #13092

    Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Had to wait for about 15 m behind a curtain (was busy) and she only had time for HJ, but only took about 20 m to fuck me senseless. Aggressive PSE. Stripped me, then face down rim, tongue up ass, BBBJ, then flip, 69, more BBBJ+pm, cowgirl, Asian Cowgirl while DFK, choking, dirty talk, slapped me. More dirty talk, rode me hard in reverse ACG with finger in ass until I couldn't take it, then turned around, ripped the condom off and told me to cum in her mouth. Which I did, and she sucked me dry, with finger in ass. Went to clean up and then finished for a few minutes with a decent, albeit quick massage. Fantastic, tight, fit body, TIGHT, very fit, rode me hard, serious DFK with tongue sucking, etc. Pretty much exactly the king treatment I was looking for, except, a bit too rushed.

    Unfortunately she's gone for about a month now, but said the new girls were going to be just as good.

    Downside is it's a high volume place, was a fast and furious experience, and some concerns about going from TUMA to DFK, BBBJCIM, etc with multiple clients. Not sure how much time they can spend between clients, although breath was minty fresh and pussy smelled / tasted clean.

    They wanted 250 for full hour, but I'd only do it if it was slow. Here's hoping the other ladies are like her. I am a little confused on pricing, I thought 200 would get a full hour with MSOG, but with that level of service, it was still worth it. And a far better deal than most TNA ladies.
    Thanks for the report, this place is on my list to check out. I heard the new girls will offer backdoor, that should be fun hehe. Did they up their price, I would thought. 2 will be sufficient for FS?

  9. #13091
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Had to wait for about 15 m behind a curtain (was busy) and she only had time for HJ, but only took about 20 m to fuck me senseless. Aggressive PSE. Stripped me, then face down rim, tongue up ass, BBBJ, then flip, 69, more BBBJ+pm, cowgirl, Asian Cowgirl while DFK, choking, dirty talk, slapped me. More dirty talk, rode me hard in reverse ACG with finger in ass until I couldn't take it, then turned around, ripped the condom off and told me to cum in her mouth. Which I did, and she sucked me dry, with finger in ass. Went to clean up and then finished for a few minutes with a decent, albeit quick massage. Fantastic, tight, fit body, TIGHT, very fit, rode me hard, serious DFK with tongue sucking, etc. Pretty much exactly the king treatment I was looking for, except, a bit too rushed.

    Unfortunately she's gone for about a month now, but said the new girls were going to be just as good.

    Downside is it's a high volume place, was a fast and furious experience, and some concerns about going from TUMA to DFK, BBBJCIM, etc with multiple clients. Not sure how much time they can spend between clients, although breath was minty fresh and pussy smelled / tasted clean.

    They wanted 250 for full hour, but I'd only do it if it was slow. Here's hoping the other ladies are like her. I am a little confused on pricing, I thought 200 would get a full hour with MSOG, but with that level of service, it was still worth it. And a far better deal than most TNA ladies.
    I've gone there a lot of times and never paid more than 200, could be injust text the girl I want to see. Inflation stinks.

  10. #13090

    Vivian at Bliss. Fast and furious.

    Had to wait for about 15 m behind a curtain (was busy) and she only had time for HJ, but only took about 20 m to fuck me senseless. Aggressive PSE. Stripped me, then face down rim, tongue up ass, BBBJ, then flip, 69, more BBBJ+pm, cowgirl, Asian Cowgirl while DFK, choking, dirty talk, slapped me. More dirty talk, rode me hard in reverse ACG with finger in ass until I couldn't take it, then turned around, ripped the condom off and told me to cum in her mouth. Which I did, and she sucked me dry, with finger in ass. Went to clean up and then finished for a few minutes with a decent, albeit quick massage. Fantastic, tight, fit body, TIGHT, very fit, rode me hard, serious DFK with tongue sucking, etc. Pretty much exactly the king treatment I was looking for, except, a bit too rushed.

    Unfortunately she's gone for about a month now, but said the new girls were going to be just as good.

    Downside is it's a high volume place, was a fast and furious experience, and some concerns about going from TUMA to DFK, BBBJCIM, etc with multiple clients. Not sure how much time they can spend between clients, although breath was minty fresh and pussy smelled / tasted clean.

    They wanted 250 for full hour, but I'd only do it if it was slow. Here's hoping the other ladies are like her. I am a little confused on pricing, I thought 200 would get a full hour with MSOG, but with that level of service, it was still worth it. And a far better deal than most TNA ladies.

  11. #13089

    Any AMP with BBFS?

    Hello, does any AMP offer BBFS CIP? Good, Shanghai or any other AMP? And what would be the charges?

    I would really appreciate your help! Thanks in advance guys!

    Also, feel free to DM me if you want.

  12. #13088

    Any AMP with BBFS?

    Does any AMP offer BBFS CIP? Good, Shanghai or any other AMP? And what will be the charges?

    I would really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance guys.

    Also, feel free to DM me if you don't want to post it here.

  13. #13087
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDoo  [View Original Post]
    I've been kind of turned off by the offerings as of late on the other site. They're either too much or they don't deliver on what's advertised or promised. I've never visited an AMP, what's the process typically like? How much do you usually plan on bringing if you want GFE? It seems like there's a vast variety of options but the couple that have been coming up a lot recently have def caught my eye.
    PLease read post #1.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...delines/page14

  14. #13086

    Pink at Eurotouch

    Doesn't go raw or at least with me. She swapped in Pepsi when the topic came up. Kinda funny to have a new person just walk in, spread her legs and you go to town pounding her while the other cleans up and walks out LOL.

  15. #13085

    I've never been to Seattle AMPs.

    I've only been to AMP's in Florida. FWB, and mainly Orlando. Table showers are pretty standard to start it all off. I don't see much info about the TS. Are there any places that offer them?

    I mainly went to a place called A2, which seems to be no longer open. I walked in and handed over 2 bills. And got it all. You name it, we did it. Most of the places are 2. 4 for a full service menu.

    I've been reading on this forum until my eyes got tired, but don't see much about TS. Any info would help, thanks.

    Also, what can I expect to walk in and pay if I want a full service menu?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape