Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 19534
-
06-30-24 23:08 #13099Regular Member

Posts: 13Any AMP with BBFS?
Hello, does any AMP offer BBFS CIP? Good, Shanghai or any other AMP? And what would be the charges?
I would really appreciate your help! Thanks in advance guys!
Also, feel free to DM me if you want.
-
06-30-24 23:00 #13098Regular Member

Posts: 13Any AMP with BBFS?
Does any AMP offer BBFS CIP? Good, Shanghai or any other AMP? And what will be the charges?
I would really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance guys.
Also, feel free to DM me if you don't want to post it here.
-
06-30-24 12:53 #13097Banned Member

Posts: 907PLease read post #1.
Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...delines/page14
-
06-30-24 12:34 #13096Senior Member

Posts: 1404Pink at Eurotouch
Doesn't go raw or at least with me. She swapped in Pepsi when the topic came up. Kinda funny to have a new person just walk in, spread her legs and you go to town pounding her while the other cleans up and walks out LOL.
-
06-30-24 11:48 #13095Senior Member

Posts: 54I've never been to Seattle AMPs.
I've only been to AMP's in Florida. FWB, and mainly Orlando. Table showers are pretty standard to start it all off. I don't see much info about the TS. Are there any places that offer them?
I mainly went to a place called A2, which seems to be no longer open. I walked in and handed over 2 bills. And got it all. You name it, we did it. Most of the places are 2. 4 for a full service menu.
I've been reading on this forum until my eyes got tired, but don't see much about TS. Any info would help, thanks.
Also, what can I expect to walk in and pay if I want a full service menu?
Thanks.
-
06-30-24 01:53 #13094Regular Member

Posts: 19Some questions for an AMP newbie
I've been kind of turned off by the offerings as of late on the other site. They're either too much or they don't deliver on what's advertised or promised. I've never visited an AMP, what's the process typically like? How much do you usually plan on bringing if you want GFE? It seems like there's a vast variety of options but the couple that have been coming up a lot recently have def caught my eye.
-
06-29-24 19:36 #13093Senior Member

Posts: 208Yumi (and Queen) at Kings
Bfm, you beat me to it. Coco and Shanghai deserve the press they are getting but don't forget Kings on 99 in Lynnwood. Yumi (formerly Toy at EuroTouch) is in wonderful shape. She is 47 but has a wonderful personality and great skill. I was there last week and have dreams about the experience. Queen at the same address gets rave reviews as well but I have no personal experience.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 15:26 #13092Senior Member

Posts: 303GFE is what I am looking for. Is Cherry and all the other women there skinny? And old dental office that one on 125th?
Originally Posted by DirtBurgler
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 12:22 #13091Regular Member

Posts: 8Their little buttons don't look like they could handle a pinky let alone BBFS A edition!?
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 12:18 #13090Regular Member

Posts: 10Not bad
I went there a couple of months ago. Parking and entrance are in the back, so it's a bit more private (except for the apartments overlooking the parking lot). The inside is cleaner and slightly nicer than the average AMP. The woman there was probably mid-30's average looking. Did not seem to be into it at first, but offered full service and seemed to get into it after some DATY. Not mind blowing, but worth trying. YMMV. Sorry I don't remember the price, but I think it was around average.
Originally Posted by Peet0115
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 11:32 #13089Senior Member

Posts: 239It's on RM, on Rainier and Jackson.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 11:17 #13088Senior Member

Posts: 362Highland used to be Sunshine
If the OP is referring to the Seattle place, it's in the 3700 block of Rainier Ave South. Sunshine morphed into Highland. Previously, it was known for very attractive women and rushed service. No longer my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LonelyMan718
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 10:53 #13087Senior Member

Posts: 134Bareback Backdoor
The power of persuasion is greater than waiting for an offer Aussie. Loose lips sink ships.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 09:57 #13086Banned Member

Posts: 2302Only Highland I know is Renton Highlands. Which Ranier Ave spa was this?
Originally Posted by LonelyMan718
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-24 09:53 #13085Banned Member

Posts: 2302Who's giving up the backdoor bare? I wouldn't do it, but I'm a little insulted it wasn't offered LOL.
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





