Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 1233 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolute  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? How big is she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...s/841622651855
    She so big, when she goes to a restaurant and looks at the menu, she said ok.

  2. #24419
    Anyone seen this girl? How big is she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...s/841622651855

  3. #24418

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    I went to her place, family was there. Pics are dated and is a big user. I had to leave, she is open to this topic but I couldn't do it.

  4. #24417

    Same, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    Following this one.
    She seems to have some pretty differing pics on her profile. Some of them are either from quite a while ago, because they look like a completely different person.

  5. #24416

    Same question

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay the extra for VIP?
    Following this one.

  6. #24415
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    Insatiable Minx (Firewatcher) is on topic.
    Did you pay the extra for VIP?

  7. #24414
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzegxg  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ysland.324926/#xfmgMedia.

    Get acquainted with t and a board and its search feature.

  8. #24413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    I seen Kandysland. She is thicker than some of her pix but the recent one is accurate. . I had contacted her in the past. Sometimes she agreed to BBFS for 400. Sometimes she didn't by stating she "doesn't offer that. ".

    She posted a lma ad. I responded and was at her place in bothell in 30 minutes.

    I knew BBFS was YMMV and probably was related to her need for $. I am fully groomed and was freshly showered. I make sure I look nice and clean.

    Came in to her lived in place. Went to her room. She had said no BBFS via text.

    Nice head game. BBBJ. I did some semi rough face fucking. She pulled back a couple times. Played with her pussy and did date. She got really wet and came. I then really throatfucked her and told her I was going to bareback her. At first she said no. So I kept. Fucking her face pretty rough.

    I ten told her it was time to fuck. She got in the doggie position. She guided my bare cock in her pussy.

    I then started fucking her pussy bare and telling her what a dirty cumdump she is.

    After about 10 minutes I finished in Mish.

    She is a little ragged. I would only see her if it is bareback.

    I tipped $50. She was hoping for more.

    She is YMMV. Fun time. I just hated the back and forth about BBFS.

    She should know by now that she doesn't compare to the $400 hour cfs / GFE escorts.

    She is just a cumdumpster.

    BTW. She declined my Greek request.
    I wouldn't tip.
    In my first year in this hobby I did tip a provider but now rates gon up and less open menu. F that. I remember when providers offered 400 hr duo rate. You're right tho, she a cum and dump, next one.

  9. #24412

    Kandysland

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Spot on review.

    Don't see unless it is BBFS.
    Do you have the link?

  10. #24411
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    I have been on the other board for a bit and contribute quite a bit (different handle) and now just getting going over here. Looking forward to contributing.

    As for dating one of these girls. Not all Providers are created equal. Some of them actually have their shit together (not many but some do).

    This weekend I highly recommended a provider who does live here but she only provides seldom and through a booker. She is down to earth, smart and is a hard 9 (actual model). He saw her the other day and they hit it off and she asked him to come back the next day for her last appointment. They did dinner, then did a Netflix night and he spent the night. No Charge. He updated me periodically. That lucky bastard. Just an average guy too but right time and just the right vibe and you never know. Granted, this is some rarified-air stuff but sometimes these girls are crazy lonely and need true companionship themselves.
    Who was the recommendation?

  11. #24410

    Remilane

    I saw that Remilane posted a few weeks ago anyone see her in the last week.

  12. #24409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't mind filling Melina orgasmic ass up but those cartel rates are just too much when we can get the same from madam kitty or Stephy for 2. 0.
    Last time I saw Melina she let me go ATM.

    She seems to have dropped off te planet. Anyone seen her recently?

  13. #24408
    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    I seen Kandysland. She is thicker than some of her pix but the recent one is accurate. . I had contacted her in the past. Sometimes she agreed to BBFS for 400. Sometimes she didn't by stating she "doesn't offer that. ".

    She posted a lma ad. I responded and was at her place in bothell in 30 minutes.

    I knew BBFS was YMMV and probably was related to her need for $. I am fully groomed and was freshly showered. I make sure I look nice and clean.

    Came in to her lived in place. Went to her room. She had said no BBFS via text.

    Nice head game. BBBJ. I did some semi rough face fucking. She pulled back a couple times. Played with her pussy and did date. She got really wet and came. I then really throatfucked her and told her I was going to bareback her. At first she said no. So I kept. Fucking her face pretty rough.

    I ten told her it was time to fuck. She got in the doggie position. She guided my bare cock in her pussy.

    I then started fucking her pussy bare and telling her what a dirty cumdump she is.

    After about 10 minutes I finished in Mish.

    She is a little ragged. I would only see her if it is bareback.

    I tipped $50. She was hoping for more.

    She is YMMV. Fun time. I just hated the back and forth about BBFS.

    She should know by now that she doesn't compare to the $400 hour cfs / GFE escorts.

    She is just a cumdumpster.

    BTW. She declined my Greek request.
    Spot on review.

    Don't see unless it is BBFS.

  14. #24407

    Worst

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    STG sucks for locations. It shows Everett but this provider is way up north in Skagit.

    This chick is a wacko. She has serious mental issues and you have to do car dates in way in the back of the woods in the middle of nowhere.

    You can get an idea of how weird she is by watching her PornHub video. The moans and comments crack me up.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...=651cba681d4f5
    Lmao, worst actress ever!

  15. #24406

    Kandysland. Meh

    I seen Kandysland. She is thicker than some of her pix but the recent one is accurate. . I had contacted her in the past. Sometimes she agreed to BBFS for 400. Sometimes she didn't by stating she "doesn't offer that. ".

    She posted a lma ad. I responded and was at her place in bothell in 30 minutes.

    I knew BBFS was YMMV and probably was related to her need for $. I am fully groomed and was freshly showered. I make sure I look nice and clean.

    Came in to her lived in place. Went to her room. She had said no BBFS via text.

    Nice head game. BBBJ. I did some semi rough face fucking. She pulled back a couple times. Played with her pussy and did date. She got really wet and came. I then really throatfucked her and told her I was going to bareback her. At first she said no. So I kept. Fucking her face pretty rough.

    I ten told her it was time to fuck. She got in the doggie position. She guided my bare cock in her pussy.

    I then started fucking her pussy bare and telling her what a dirty cumdump she is.

    After about 10 minutes I finished in Mish.

    She is a little ragged. I would only see her if it is bareback.

    I tipped $50. She was hoping for more.

    She is YMMV. Fun time. I just hated the back and forth about BBFS.

    She should know by now that she doesn't compare to the $400 hour cfs / GFE escorts.

    She is just a cumdumpster.

    BTW. She declined my Greek request.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape