Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 1233 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 27800
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Baileybaby1

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%A6.2842635/

    Tight body, face is nothing special and apartment is kind of dingey. Real rough facefucking (she threw up in her mouth a few times), rough choke out followed by a proper face slapping and very rough spanking. Started with her on top, squirted, bent her over and put it in her butt and she squirted again. After butt, fucked her face again with her head off the bed, force fed her my balls and ass (think about using her tongue as a wet wipe LOL). Laid her on her back with her feet behind her head, choked her out, more smacks to her face, she squirted, I busted in her. Pulled me cock out, laid down, she let my cum drip on my cock, sucked me til I was hard again and another nut. I have never felt so happy beating a woman during sex.

  2. #24319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    AsianMilf is retiring. She is doing duos with Madam Kitty.

    It is very sad to see a nice BBFS provider retire.

    She was very fun. Sadly I can't participate today.
    That is too bad. She was a fun one to creampie.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing them tonight. Hopefully you sick fucks will have worked them over pretty good. I want to lick their dripping gaping snatches before I fuck them with my tiny dick.
    You go cowboy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
    I am sure ole DF would clean that up. As well.

  3. #24318
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing them tonight. Hopefully you sick fucks will have worked them over pretty good. I want to lick their dripping gaping snatches before I fuck them with my tiny dick.
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

  4. #24317
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    AsianMilf is retiring. She is doing duos with Madam Kitty.

    It is very sad to see a nice BBFS provider retire.

    She was very fun. Sadly I can't participate today.
    I am seeing them tonight. Hopefully you sick fucks will have worked them over pretty good. I want to lick their dripping gaping snatches before I fuck them with my tiny dick.

  5. #24316

    For anyone interested

    For anyone interested, haven't see her, but agreed via text, BBFS cip bb greek, 150 hh 250 hr.

    Photos are yo far off for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...-/999868254115
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails burner-2024-07-02-123715.jpg‎  

  6. #24315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 212
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolute  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? How big is she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...s/841622651855
    Better pictures here.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...eeds_i20044297

  7. #24314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    AsianMilf is retiring

    AsianMilf is retiring. She is doing duos with Madam Kitty.

    It is very sad to see a nice BBFS provider retire.

    She was very fun. Sadly I can't participate today.

  8. #24313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolute  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? How big is she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...s/841622651855
    She so big, when she goes to a restaurant and looks at the menu, she said ok.

  9. #24312
    Anyone seen this girl? How big is she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...s/841622651855

  10. #24311

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    I went to her place, family was there. Pics are dated and is a big user. I had to leave, she is open to this topic but I couldn't do it.

  11. #24310

    Same, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    Following this one.
    She seems to have some pretty differing pics on her profile. Some of them are either from quite a while ago, because they look like a completely different person.

  12. #24309

    Same question

    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay the extra for VIP?
    Following this one.

  13. #24308
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    Insatiable Minx (Firewatcher) is on topic.
    Did you pay the extra for VIP?

  14. #24307
    Quote Originally Posted by Gzegxg  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ysland.324926/#xfmgMedia.

    Get acquainted with t and a board and its search feature.

  15. #24306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    I seen Kandysland. She is thicker than some of her pix but the recent one is accurate. . I had contacted her in the past. Sometimes she agreed to BBFS for 400. Sometimes she didn't by stating she "doesn't offer that. ".

    She posted a lma ad. I responded and was at her place in bothell in 30 minutes.

    I knew BBFS was YMMV and probably was related to her need for $. I am fully groomed and was freshly showered. I make sure I look nice and clean.

    Came in to her lived in place. Went to her room. She had said no BBFS via text.

    Nice head game. BBBJ. I did some semi rough face fucking. She pulled back a couple times. Played with her pussy and did date. She got really wet and came. I then really throatfucked her and told her I was going to bareback her. At first she said no. So I kept. Fucking her face pretty rough.

    I ten told her it was time to fuck. She got in the doggie position. She guided my bare cock in her pussy.

    I then started fucking her pussy bare and telling her what a dirty cumdump she is.

    After about 10 minutes I finished in Mish.

    She is a little ragged. I would only see her if it is bareback.

    I tipped $50. She was hoping for more.

    She is YMMV. Fun time. I just hated the back and forth about BBFS.

    She should know by now that she doesn't compare to the $400 hour cfs / GFE escorts.

    She is just a cumdumpster.

    BTW. She declined my Greek request.
    I wouldn't tip.
    In my first year in this hobby I did tip a provider but now rates gon up and less open menu. F that. I remember when providers offered 400 hr duo rate. You're right tho, she a cum and dump, next one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape