Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 686 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 10282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8107

    Live your dreams

    Can anyone tell me about this one? No name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...n/493351001814

  2. #8106

    Sydney

    I text Sydney and agreed to meet at eight Thursday night.

    One minute later she asks to do 8:30-9. So she can eat dinner I know she doesn't eat but agree to "9 for sure" and she sent address.

    12 minuets later an apology for having to reschedule.

    One min later: "How much extra would you give me if I schedule you for nine?

    I told her I lost interest.

  3. #8105
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Next time use the Report Post button.

    A2

  4. #8104
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    You donated too much, I've filled her hole multiple times and donated 40 - 60.
    😂 😂 they don't know how much cheaper you can get these hoes if you know the game.

  5. #8103
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    You donated too much, I've filled her hole multiple times and donated 40 - 60.
    I wish you'd told us this last week, going to work on that. I read your review where she made you wait three hours, I didn't realize it was for that donation. I should've asked. If you have any other hot tips like this please post it.

  6. #8102

    Whit Knight on aisle 1

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #8101

    Tinny

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/127096035579

    Had a great visit with this little gal. Flat chest but hard little nipples. BBBJ and then cowgirl. That is as far as I could last. Great moves and she either really enjoys her work or she is a spectacular actress. Fairly safe notel / apartment. At least in the daytime.
    I try to get a response from her for two days without much luck. I'm glad you had fun.

  8. #8100
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerBate  [View Original Post]
    I met with Ari yesterday and the previous descriptions are all pretty accurate. She is living a rough lifestyle and is near "the wall. " The wall is undefeated. I'm not going to reiterate previously stated negatives. Just know, descriptions are accurate.

    I first msg'd Ari on Wednesday, said I would be down the following day and that I needed to at least get a response before I made the multi hour drive. To my surprise, she messaged back immediately. Ym (will) v LOL. When I got to the spot she said she needed 10 minutes to "get ready. " I told her that ten in provider time means an hour and in one hour I was going to be in my other girls (Kyra) house. I told her I already knew exactly what she was doing, (she was too) and to at least let me in. I was tired of getting eye fkd and not a fan of her neighborhood as it is. Not terrible but not good. She let me in right away.

    My overall experience was fine, she is a tiny little spinner and has a super cute vahj. A clam innie with tiny plump lips. No Arby's or fappity wappity. Haha. I told her that shower fresh is very important to me as I have a very sensitive sniffer and she smelled great, no stinky booty! Very slow start, but eventually got to it. She was affectionate during and was enjoyable. Another surprise, Ari does know what 6" looks like, has very good eye for measuring, but still did accommodate me without a problem. She can handle more than she claims. I did the half for one point six-five and gave her a nice tip for future priority status or more likely ghosting. LOL.

    I will return, but not for long. Like I stated previously, the wall is undefeated and she is careening towards at a full send.
    You donated too much, I've filled her hole multiple times and donated 40 - 60.

  9. #8099

    Ari

    I met with Ari yesterday and the previous descriptions are all pretty accurate. She is living a rough lifestyle and is near "the wall. " The wall is undefeated. I'm not going to reiterate previously stated negatives. Just know, descriptions are accurate.

    I first msg'd Ari on Wednesday, said I would be down the following day and that I needed to at least get a response before I made the multi hour drive. To my surprise, she messaged back immediately. Ym (will) v LOL. When I got to the spot she said she needed 10 minutes to "get ready. " I told her that ten in provider time means an hour and in one hour I was going to be in my other girls (Kyra) house. I told her I already knew exactly what she was doing, (she was too) and to at least let me in. I was tired of getting eye fkd and not a fan of her neighborhood as it is. Not terrible but not good. She let me in right away.

    My overall experience was fine, she is a tiny little spinner and has a super cute vahj. A clam innie with tiny plump lips. No Arby's or fappity wappity. Haha. I told her that shower fresh is very important to me as I have a very sensitive sniffer and she smelled great, no stinky booty! Very slow start, but eventually got to it. She was affectionate during and was enjoyable. Another surprise, Ari does know what 6" looks like, has very good eye for measuring, but still did accommodate me without a problem. She can handle more than she claims. I did the half for one point six-five and gave her a nice tip for future priority status or more likely ghosting. LOL.

    I will return, but not for long. Like I stated previously, the wall is undefeated and she is careening towards at a full send.

  10. #8098

    High end

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    I moved from Flint area to SC and I sure miss these kinda gals. 4 yr ago when I moved here we had a decent selection and then it went to shit. Lots of FS spa and high end chicks on secrethostness and everything else is fat and nasty. Anyone making a trip this way pm me and I will try to help ya.
    This chick charges "high end" rates but stays in nasty notels, so you're not missing much.

  11. #8097

    Young spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/127096035579

    Had a great visit with this little gal. Flat chest but hard little nipples. BBBJ and then cowgirl. That is as far as I could last. Great moves and she either really enjoys her work or she is a spectacular actress. Fairly safe notel / apartment. At least in the daytime.
    I moved from Flint area to SC and I sure miss these kinda gals. 4 yr ago when I moved here we had a decent selection and then it went to shit. Lots of FS spa and high end chicks on secrethostness and everything else is fat and nasty. Anyone making a trip this way pm me and I will try to help ya.

  12. #8096

    Tiny

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/127096035579

    Had a great visit with this little gal. Flat chest but hard little nipples. BBBJ and then cowgirl. That is as far as I could last. Great moves and she either really enjoys her work or she is a spectacular actress. Fairly safe notel / apartment. At least in the daytime.

  13. #8095

    Has any one seen?

    I will be in town and this one caught my eye. Any info or reviews, would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...l/315697973734

  14. #8094
    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked her out? Looking for some encouragement to reach out, thanks.
    Seen her a few times.

    Cool girl with no issues, bigger than in the pics but I like girls with healthy asses.

    Think the donation was 2 hr.

    She smells good and was always showered and clean before meeting. I would see her again for sure.

  15. #8093

    This one?

    Has anyone checked her out? Looking for some encouragement to reach out, thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240623_202810_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape