Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 37357
-
06-29-24 01:20 #32392Senior Member

Posts: 68High class club
For their safety alone it's necessary to do screening.
Originally Posted by Ogio35
[View Original Post]
To each their own device: I feel safer visiting a Gal that requires more than a drive by and scoop.
At my age.
When I was younger I looked to save that extra hundred for the reckless works.
No doubt GFE been total legitimate every time I visit.
What's the word? Ambiance. Sensual and Clean as Angel clouds.
-
06-28-24 19:02 #32391Senior Member

Posts: 337
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
STG has a phone that ends in 9517.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
For the portfolio https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8043078074.
-
06-28-24 17:09 #32390Senior Member

Posts: 110Same happened to me, told them I had to go back to work and would get back to them, spooked me, just want make sure it's legitimate before I continue.
Originally Posted by Prettz9
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 16:49 #32389Regular Member

Posts: 13Did they ask you a whole bunch of questions. Asking for references and your LinkedIn page?
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 13:31 #32388Senior Member

Posts: 172Maria
Ads down already. Do you have another link, or photos? Been looking for a little preggo.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
NM. She literally just posted again
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/985848118122
-
06-28-24 11:48 #32387Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 44Getting them to respond
Amen brother! I don't know why some guys think they're the only ones trying to get a hold of these girls. All of the sex workers get hundreds of calls a day, even the ugly ones. One of the receptionists at SirensVA.com told me the reason they're so selective about who they do business with is because of the sheer number of nutbags they have calling a day. Calling repeatedly like your eyeballs are about to pop out of your head is the quickest way to get banned or ignored. So is calling from a million different fake numbers pretending like you're different people. Apparently retarded college kids do this thinking they're being sneaky. That bizarre behavior gets them blocked. Common sense should tell everyone that there is never a reason to call any human or any business over and over again repeatedly.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 08:56 #32386Senior Member

Posts: 270Pooh
ANY info on this one? Looks pretty thick: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/172203049.
-
06-28-24 07:12 #32385Senior Member

Posts: 63I met with her as well. Small apartment in Petersburg. But she was nice and definitely likes taking a pounding. I think she liked me. I paid for a qv expecting to be in and out in 10-15 minutes but she wanted me to keep going a few rounds. Not a looker, but she gave a great BBBJ and has a tight kitty.
Originally Posted by GotTheItch
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 23:43 #32384Senior Member

Posts: 319Sorry guys this Naomii
-
06-27-24 23:40 #32383Senior Member

Posts: 319Naomii
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/172149445. I had a early morning dream with this young lady. She is thick but not fat, cute face and nice set of tits. She does decent CBJ and view from doggie was nice. We finished with mish kitty was tight and wet. 140 for hhr definitely would repeat.
She has cute smile and these dreamy eyes. Good bang for the buck.
-
06-27-24 22:47 #32382Senior Member

Posts: 767The GFE. Maybe the heat is upon them
They actually sent me the info without even asking for earlier today. But now that I read the board I see why. KFC, You probably part of the network. But thanks anyway. Quite useful link, keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by KjcExpress
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 19:25 #32381Senior Member

Posts: 319Ugly stick
I've called a few lately that are obviously not the most attractive but also have high rates and pissy attitudes. We have the power to put that in check. Don't go see them! There are still a few around that are reasonably priced with good attitudes that don't weight 2 tons. I just had one bbw quote 400 hr. No thank you.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 18:44 #32380Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 32No, they are still there. I texted the booker and she sent me a new website https://www.moongirlsshow.com/. Do not send emails, just send a text then you will get a response quickly.
Originally Posted by WithOpenArms
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 18:13 #32379Regular Member

Posts: 20Figures that they'd go down right after I reach out to schedule, after months of thinking about it. I sent an email too and haven't heard back at all. Think they might be done.
Originally Posted by DayTripr
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 13:39 #32378Senior Member

Posts: 319Tamara
You just have to be patient and don't keep calling. She literally get hundreds of calls every day and she is very selective and has a solid regular base of clients. That being said if your call in a normal manner you will eventually catch her on a slow day and maybe get to see her. She is very nice everything covered so maybe not everyones cup of tea. I had a nice visit. Excessive call, changing numbers and all the crazy stuff will definitely not get you there. I think she is comfortable with being low volume so good luck. It took. E 6 months.
Originally Posted by GotAGirl69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





