The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 1331 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32395

    Maria Red Flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    STG has a phone that ends in 9517.

    For the portfolio https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8043078074.
    Flipped through those photos and saw this, I'm out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...c84dd37b14299e

  2. #32394

    Viki

    Thanks, KJE, for the link.

    Pictures are quite animated or old, I find here better than pictures.

    Met Viki yesterday.

    Booking haggled, but as I entered, I was welcomed by an LFK, a DFK with a nice attitude.

    I can count it as One of my best experiences ever in Richmond.

    She is 25 years old, enthusiastic, and courteous girl.

    The body is absolutely natural with mall yet mouthfull racks with beautiful clean kitty.

    After a quick shower, we were in bed, where we made love. BBJ was offered; I preferred CBJ, which was awesome. She took care of the ball and another sensitive area very well. I had to stop her as she reached the tent, as it was my weak spot.

    I decided to proceed to the next level, where we did all possible positions Misc, K9, and CG. She came in between and took a few minutes' break. She was very energetic and maintained the pace as I requested. We moved to the sofa, as I wanted to finish sitting, keeping her boobs in my mouth, and she did exactly as I asked.

    She cleaned me well.

    I had a quick shower again post-action, had some chit-chat, and left happily.

    I will see her again for sure. I Can recommend her to everyone — FOR ZERO ATTITUDE, MOST ACCOMMODATING PLEASURE OF LIFE.

    You can my name as "James" for a better service for sure.

    Go rush. , 1/2 - 220.

    Quote Originally Posted by KjcExpress  [View Original Post]
    No, they are still there. I texted the booker and she sent me a new website https://www.moongirlsshow.com/. Do not send emails, just send a text then you will get a response quickly.

  3. #32393
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Add about 60 pounds to those pics. She's not awful but those pics are outdated. I went to her room and took one look at her and walked out.
    She's definitely playing them angles. Haha. She could give a great BJ though and she's got a tight kitty. I made a few videos with her about 2 years ago. Back then she wouldn't entertain bare, now all the sudden she's trying to push it for extra every time we text. Makes me a little suspicious.

  4. #32392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Answer?

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Add about 60 pounds to those pics. She's not awful but those pics are outdated. I went to her room and took one look at her and walked out.
    You have mail.

  5. #32391
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/172263615

    The more I look at her pics and content the more obliged I am to try to meet. I remember someone having a review of her but can't find it. What was the consensus on this one? Should I try or are there concerns?
    Add about 60 pounds to those pics. She's not awful but those pics are outdated. I went to her room and took one look at her and walked out.

  6. #32390

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/172263615

    The more I look at her pics and content the more obliged I am to try to meet. I remember someone having a review of her but can't find it. What was the consensus on this one? Should I try or are there concerns?
    She's been reviewed on here a few times and has an excellent throat game and full menu but the prices are a bit too high. I don't remember the specifics but I believe she's in the Eros price range and has a significant upcharge for her signature BBBJ. I last saw her a few months ago and she certainly wasn't petite back then but I think she's more in the bbw category at this point. Overall appears to be past her prime already but charging top dollar.

    Hard to do when the need strikes but we need to not reward these hose who think they can gain 50 pounds and double their rates. Ultimately, we control the market.

    Stay safe.

  7. #32389

    Pwrincess

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/172263615

    The more I look at her pics and content the more obliged I am to try to meet. I remember someone having a review of her but can't find it. What was the consensus on this one? Should I try or are there concerns?

  8. #32388

    High class club

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogio35  [View Original Post]
    Same happened to me, told them I had to go back to work and would get back to them, spooked me, just want make sure it's legitimate before I continue.
    For their safety alone it's necessary to do screening.

    To each their own device: I feel safer visiting a Gal that requires more than a drive by and scoop.

    At my age.

    When I was younger I looked to save that extra hundred for the reckless works.

    No doubt GFE been total legitimate every time I visit.

    What's the word? Ambiance. Sensual and Clean as Angel clouds.

  9. #32387
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Maria
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Ads down already. Do you have another link, or photos? Been looking for a little preggo.

    NM. She literally just posted again
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/985848118122
    STG has a phone that ends in 9517.

    For the portfolio https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8043078074.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image (1).jpg‎  

  10. #32386
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettz9  [View Original Post]
    Did they ask you a whole bunch of questions. Asking for references and your LinkedIn page?
    Same happened to me, told them I had to go back to work and would get back to them, spooked me, just want make sure it's legitimate before I continue.

  11. #32385
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    They actually sent me the info without even asking for earlier today. But now that I read the board I see why. KFC, You probably part of the network. But thanks anyway. Quite useful link, keep up the good work.
    Did they ask you a whole bunch of questions. Asking for references and your LinkedIn page?

  12. #32384

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Maria.

    Hot little preggo. Amazing titties, qv for 80, not the tightest but got job done. Very nice watching that belly and titties bouncing during the adventure. Upsells anal bbj etc, so plan for basic lay back and fuck for 80. CBJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/677311084885

    I'll go back just to enjoy that body again.
    Ads down already. Do you have another link, or photos? Been looking for a little preggo.

    NM. She literally just posted again
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/985848118122

  13. #32383
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44

    Getting them to respond

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    You just have to be patient and don't keep calling. She literally get hundreds of calls every day and she is very selective and has a solid regular base of clients. That being said if your call in a normal manner you will eventually catch her on a slow day and maybe get to see her. She is very nice everything covered so maybe not everyones cup of tea. I had a nice visit. Excessive call, changing numbers and all the crazy stuff will definitely not get you there. I think she is comfortable with being low volume so good luck. It took. E 6 months.
    Amen brother! I don't know why some guys think they're the only ones trying to get a hold of these girls. All of the sex workers get hundreds of calls a day, even the ugly ones. One of the receptionists at SirensVA.com told me the reason they're so selective about who they do business with is because of the sheer number of nutbags they have calling a day. Calling repeatedly like your eyeballs are about to pop out of your head is the quickest way to get banned or ignored. So is calling from a million different fake numbers pretending like you're different people. Apparently retarded college kids do this thinking they're being sneaky. That bizarre behavior gets them blocked. Common sense should tell everyone that there is never a reason to call any human or any business over and over again repeatedly.

  14. #32382

    Pooh

    ANY info on this one? Looks pretty thick: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/172203049.

  15. #32381
    Quote Originally Posted by GotTheItch  [View Original Post]
    Would agree that she's not a "looker" but she's not bad and her body is decent too, definitely nothing to complain about. She's friendly and communicates well and as CountryBoi said can take a pounding. Will see her again.
    I met with her as well. Small apartment in Petersburg. But she was nice and definitely likes taking a pounding. I think she liked me. I paid for a qv expecting to be in and out in 10-15 minutes but she wanted me to keep going a few rounds. Not a looker, but she gave a great BBBJ and has a tight kitty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape