Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 1236 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29710

    Latina Hotels

    Took a leap of faith on one of those list crawler ads with the hot Latinas on them and man. I was bummed when I got inside.

    So the ad had an attractive Latina girl that looked normal enough to be real. Sent a message, quick response easy coms moving forward. Location was a super 8 in Springdale that was behind what looked like to be a club of some sort. Told the handler I got there after I was parked and looked around for a bit and got the room number immediately.

    Walked in and yes the girl was Latina but that was the only thing she had in common with the girl in the photo. 5'3, 200 lbs, in her 20's but not a looker. Since I was there I stayed but had I known I would've never gone to begin with. Covered BJ just until I got hard, doggy and bounced. She was clean and the hotel was clean too even though she was living there. Very nice, very soft spoken, clean and smelled nice. But just too big for me. I texted the handler to let me know when he has a petite girl so if he pulls through I will let why'all know.

    QV $, HH $. 5 and $$ HR.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/172228582

  2. #29709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekehaus  [View Original Post]
    Yeah same here please pm me if you have Ella Mae's number.
    She has never responded to my texts, so either wrong number or she is not interested.

  3. #29708

    What services

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingForIt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before I found her on Reddit.
    Was she promoting an OF account or actually offering services.

  4. #29707

    Katie BTOTB

    Saw Katie for the first time in awhile and was happily surprised to see that she is looking very fit. The recent pictures she posted are accurate and she wore a sexy black dress that didn't stay on long. Ha.

  5. #29706

    Seen her before

    Anyone seen her before I found her on Reddit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F5EAFE8D-B016-4971-B664-D34257D8784C.jpg‎  

  6. #29705
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdarts8500  [View Original Post]
    If anybody has her number and wants to pass it along to me, I'd appreciate it. I've been trying to reach her for a few months.
    Yeah same here please pm me if you have Ella Mae's number.

  7. #29704
    Thanks for posting! I am always looking for a good BBBJ!

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bunny recently for a very nice BBBJ.

    She's been in the same location, just inside 275 on the north side of the city. Spotless room. Great personality. And by far, the best BBBJ I've ever had.

    I will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/172169907

    P.S. Ran into another provider in the hallway that I never saw in person before. Believe it or not, that's the first time that has ever happened.

  8. #29703

    Bunny

    I saw Bunny recently for a very nice BBBJ.

    She's been in the same location, just inside 275 on the north side of the city. Spotless room. Great personality. And by far, the best BBBJ I've ever had.

    I will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/172169907

    P.S. Ran into another provider in the hallway that I never saw in person before. Believe it or not, that's the first time that has ever happened.

  9. #29702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Something Different https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170897294.

    Waiting to hear back from Sydney Moore and looking at this one as a back up. Be in Cinci July 12-14.
    Reviews are good (if you can get her to respond and not bail out on you) - will ask you for a picture of yourself.

  10. #29701

    Anyone got experience with this one?

    Something Different https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170897294.

    Waiting to hear back from Sydney Moore and looking at this one as a back up. Be in Cinci July 12-14.

  11. #29700
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioCritic  [View Original Post]
    Mary, the second link, is legit and I found her to be very nice. I've seen her many times before. (She is on the Eastside.).
    She just flaked on me! Kept asking me whether I would be able to come. I finally tell her as soon as I'm off work. I get close to Bradley in Sharonville, she then.

    Tells me she needs another 15 minutes and never responded after that!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a8bb13af3a237eb9c6a74f2a8e432878_f.jpg‎  

  12. #29699
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. She puts adds up a lot, always in the same neighborhood. Any info would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171646180
    She is a time waster.

  13. #29698
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioCritic  [View Original Post]
    Mary, the second link, is legit and I found her to be very nice. I've seen her many times before. (She is on the Eastside.).
    Yeah the first link wanted me to buy content first #ha.

  14. #29697

    Second Link

    Quote Originally Posted by EliMovieBuff  [View Original Post]
    There are so many police, scams and women with terrible bodies it makes me think these profiles are too good to be true.

    Any feedback would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171980067#.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171998704#.
    Mary, the second link, is legit and I found her to be very nice. I've seen her many times before. (She is on the Eastside.).

  15. #29696
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody recognize or got any intel on this one? Goes by Lilly, can't seem to pull up anything. I can tell from pics she's picked up weight but still within acceptable range but something seems off. Quoted a reasonable per HR but she may be staying in the notorious notel off Central Pway.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/988482373051
    I was wondering the same thing just yesterday. She posts on STG periodically and looks familiar but I couldn't find any info either. If you come across anything please sound out, and I'll do likewise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape