Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 1239 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 33447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29877

    Latins in Springdale

    Anybody have any experience or advice on all the smokin' hot latin girls staying in Springdale? Mo reports or reviews that I've seen. Want to take the plunge but would like a little intel first. Anyone. ?

  2. #29876

    Prices

    I've run the gauntlet from street walkers to sugar babies to pornstar escorts and the price changes really seem to be impacting the run of the mill hookers bouncing from hotel room to hotel room that are just a couple steps away from being street walkers themselves.

    I haven't seen a huge price increase in sugar babies or "high end" hookers like I have from tryst / listcrawler girls going from $150 to 250 or $300 an hour in a few years. 99% of these girls staying in shitty notels and bouncing around the city are junkies and homeless but have slightly more discipline than a street walker who can't keep a cell phone.

    A "strike" is crazy talk and will do nothing but for sure speaking with your wallet makes a difference. There is no way in hell I'm giving a junkie in a shitty notel over $250 an hour and she would have to be Ryder or Kayla level of put together, aside from being pains in the ass to schedule and also addicts, to even do that. 4-500 is insane for a shitty notel hour session. You can get a sugar baby to PPM for nearly that or commit to 4 meetings a month for $2 grand and get some decent quality. You can spend a few hundred more on a washed up pornstar or verified Eros girl that will at least be in a decent place and not look like a bruised pin cushion. Speaking of Eros, even their verified girls are sometimes disgusting. Tiffany Bluee for example has been around for a decade running scams, has shit out about 5 kids, and is fat even if her tits and bbl make her body look like she isnt 200 pounds in pics. Pay nothing until you have seen what youre buying in person.

    You can still get BBBJ on the streets for $20-30 bucks if you have to go the opposite direction and it's not like the girls living out of a notel don't have needles in their arm daily too. You have to get lucky and hunt but still better than $400 for someone two steps away from street walking.

    Get some burner apps that you arent afraid of losing and haggle aggressively. Contact one of these girls asking for an insane donation and say you can do x amount and if they say no, move on to a backup. Have backup hookers and numbers.

    As for anyone asking for cash up front or anything else slightly scammy, I call them out and laugh at them so it hopefully deters scammy behavior for the next person and immediately move on. If youre going to overpay for pussy, at least get something worth it.

  3. #29875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    I'm down, but "who" is going to get this started? Wish this site still had advertisers on it like pre 2020.
    Katie BTOTB has $200 on her Tryst ad. Enough people have reviewed her to show she is real.

    With that said, I concur that $200 is very limiting. Even a dollar lower and you get the dregs of the escort world. Price isn't an indicator of good service, having a little padding at least invites ladies with some funds to have a place to shower and eat somewhat nutritionally.

    $200 is asking too much for too. Little. $250-$300 would be better to get a nice variety.

  4. #29874

    $200 for an HR?

    20 years ago you could see a GFE, Clean, non-addict for that. But gas was under $1 a gallon too. Hotel rooms were $50.

    I would think that $250 to $300 an hour should be the current rate. Under that and the women are addicts and undependable.

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    I'm down, but "who" is going to get this started? Wish this site still had advertisers on it like pre 2020.

  5. #29873

    No Name in Ad But Look at the Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. She puts adds up a lot, always in the same neighborhood. Any info would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171646180
    No experience with her, but passing on what my research turned up. Search FB using the name exactly as it appears on one of pics.

    The pics in the LC ad do not appear to be recent. Clerk of court site show fentanyl use.

    Her background fits someone that would be advertising on LC, but with old pics and no reviews it would be best to proceed with caution.

  6. #29872

    Miss The Posts Here Too

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    I'm down, but "who" is going to get this started? Wish this site still had advertisers on it like pre 2020.
    Those were the days. It was much easier to track the feedback and see who to avoid and even keep us guys accountable.

    It is missed.

  7. #29871
    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    I'm down, but "who" is going to get this started? Wish this site still had advertisers on it like pre 2020.
    As a side note, personally I think everything should be regulated. Set prices, but all providers are tested weekly, only allowed so many visits per day, clean for all appointments, no drug use and proper answering back on all calls and text. But I get it. Just pipe dreams!

  8. #29870
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Start a two hundred club thread. Providers that provide a full hour for two hundred or less get in the club. Thoughts? The providers in the cl



    ub could see a increase in daily contacts. Providers that are not in the club could see a decreaske in daily contacts and change pricing to get into the club. Not thinking a three hundred provider would drop that much but a fifty or twenty-five drop might occur.
    I'm down, but "who" is going to get this started? Wish this site still had advertisers on it like pre 2020.

  9. #29869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    I'll start. For me, affordable is 170-200 per hour, anything goes. There are several in that range now. Kim / Little Mama 135, Kristi Middletown 180, Maybelline 180, Roxie 170, just to name a few. Feel free to add others that you know. Those are the ones we should reward with our business.
    Hey there Joe. Any chance you could provide links for these ladies?

    Thanks,

    C.

  10. #29868

    Two hundred club

    Start a two hundred club thread. Providers that provide a full hour for two hundred or less get in the club. Thoughts? The providers in the club could see a increase in daily contacts. Providers that are not in the club could see a decrease in daily contacts and change pricing to get into the club. Not thinking a three hundred provider would drop that much but a fifty or twenty-five drop might occur.

  11. #29867

    Pop Up Girls

    One thing I've also noticed-that nobody seems to mention here- is that the best girls (IMHO), at least that I found- their adds popped up out of nowhere, and usually disappeared in a matter of days.

    It's literally just a young girl just out of jail, on break from college for the summer with no job, or a single mom who just needs a helping hand.

    And of course the young girl that did too many drugs and or dumb stuff and find themselves in a spot. One of the hottest, sluttiest, and most pse girls I've ever seen fell into that category.

    Point is, you got to watch- and pounce when you see it.

    The best one I ever had was a 19 yo Dominican (born in us tho) that just got out of jail and didn't know what to do.

    Her ad was vague, seemed like it was written maybe by a scammer, and didn't really show much of her. I took a chance, and I was shocked. SHOCKED. When she came out.

    They are out there.

  12. #29866

    She is also on SB

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. She puts adds up a lot, always in the same neighborhood. Any info would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171646180
    I have never seen her, but she also advertises on SecretBenefits.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3d54ce94091ed4

  13. #29865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Define Affordable

    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]

    The talent around here is awful and I haven't even been tempted to see anyone local in probably 2 years.

    Better than $300 to sit around in Red Roof parking lot for 30 minutes while trixie gets high and then gives you a toothy BJ before rolling over and offering up a stinky snatch that 8 other dudes have nutted in today.
    I have to agree that I go through some long droughts of finding no value in the local markets. This is a good reason to cultivate some attractive regular options. I play mostly in the sugar bowl but there are some occasional values that pop up. Many of you will recall Kylie Reid who went by BlondeUnicorn on SA. She is gone now but she was a very good value at the three bills price point. And she would host at a safe upscale location. That is now my baseline for pros.

    I am a quality over price person. For (mostly) every decade I have been alive, the stock market has gone up. I'm still investing (though extremely cautiously at present.) It does no good to shake your fist at the clouds. They don't care and it distracts you from your goals. Good hunting!

    BAM.

  14. #29864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    No name, adds up all the time

    Has anyone seen this one. She puts adds up a lot, always in the same neighborhood. Any info would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171646180

  15. #29863
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Here we go again. Somebody demanding a strike to try and make providers lower their prices. Seems like its about once a year somebody suggesting the ridiculous thing. As I have said before, those suggesting so ridiculously assume that those on this site have that power, that all those seeing the providers are members here, and the members here will go on "strike". I imagine that out of all those seeing those providers, only a fraction are members here and out of that fraction, a fraction of that will stop seeing a provider because of price. Just because someone here can't afford to pay a provider her price, others who can and will should go along to accommodate him so he can see that provider? I do agree that the majority of providers in this city are asking a lot. Not more than they should because obviously somebody is paying them, but too much my opinion for what I would pay because they are just plain unattractive. But they are getting their prices enough to where they are satisfied so who are we to demand they lower their fees. We have the option to pay or not. I choose mostly not because the talent in this city is rock bottom in my opinion. But I don't demand they lower their prices. I still wouldn't see them. I pay based on what I approve and have no interest in trying to accommodate other mongers so they can "afford" it.
    And, not to mention the obvious, but if you balk at the price, you can't afford it. True when buying cars, vacations, and even pussy. Now the quality issues sort themselves out if you care about quality and not price. A 4/10 is a no from me at any price. The talent around here is awful and I haven't even been tempted to see anyone local in probably 2 years. Guys complaining about the cost of pussy here is nuts. You can go get some from a single mom (or a married one) at a Bdubs on a Thursday night, and you might invest a total of $200 on food and drinks, and you'll still get a plate of chicken to eat before you go pound out a local 7 and you're home before midnight. Better than $300 to sit around in Red Roof parking lot for 30 minutes while trixie gets high and then gives you a toothy BJ before rolling over and offering up a stinky snatch that 8 other dudes have nutted in today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape